Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Pale Rider -

Replied to the thread I'm really frustrated about this. Does anyone have similar stories?.

Quote from Teburu: “Its fairly normal that people leave once they feel like they lost ” Advice would be; kill them fast before they have time to quit; its over. Thats why the suggestion to allow surrender and leave game and keep VPs that someone…
  • Sadly yes, and I feel most people do as well. I actually make it a point to fight till all my troops are gone. Mainly to annoy who ever is conquering, no free meals around here. Once or twice they have messaged me saying just give up. Those were great…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

Have you contacted a CM about getting this approved yet before you state a time?
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread I'm really frustrated about this. Does anyone have similar stories?.

Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Do you have any advice for me to console me? ” Yep. You now know how most wars in the real world end. Not with a bang, but a whimper.
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

So I got a response, 8 days after putting in the report. The response was in two parts. The first part assured me that combat is played out irrespective of the money spent. The second part was a wall of words outlining all the different things that…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Coalition Reform.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ewac123: “Why are you liking your own post the reason no one reads your post is because it's boring and if it doesn't meet my 30 second attention span or DoD's 0.1 second attention span then it won't be taken seriously ” because no one…
  • Sadly yes, and I feel most people do as well. I actually make it a point to fight till all my troops are gone. Mainly to annoy who ever is conquering, no free meals around here. Once or twice they have messaged me saying just give up. Those were great…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Question to devs: When will the black screen on Red vs. blue Single speed be fixed for mobile phones? ” Fix is in progress. We don't have an ETA at this point, since we have a planned release coming tomorrow I would…
  • SquiffySquirrel -

Sadly yes, and I feel most people do as well. I actually make it a point to fight till all my troops are gone. Mainly to annoy who ever is conquering, no free meals around here. Once or twice they have messaged me saying just give up. Those were great…
  • SquiffySquirrel -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    So, like I said, started a new game, and after establishing myself as a growing country, 3 of the other top countries banded together, ostensibly to defeat me, and put this out there as their coalition motto/reason:
  • KingAlexander -

Wrote a comment on yzjqx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Goofy Dragon
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    reminds me of that second wolrd war joke...US delivered lots of good to sowjet union. One of them being condoms. The Sowjets wanted to impress so they said: We need condoms that have minimum size of 25 cm/10 inches. Us government responded by sending the…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    well i guess we start beginning of september...holiday season is over in most countries and maximum activity csn be garantueed. First of september...kind of rings a bell...
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Like (Post)
    reminds me of that second wolrd war joke...US delivered lots of good to sowjet union. One of them being condoms. The Sowjets wanted to impress so they said: We need condoms that have minimum size of 25 cm/10 inches. Us government responded by sending the…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    well i guess we start beginning of september...holiday season is over in most countries and maximum activity csn be garantueed. First of september...kind of rings a bell...
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “Its day 9...not that much of a new game...for me the half way through with minimum 30 cities...;-)...i wait for a free spot to jump in...:-) ” I told you, I'm nowhere near the efficient killer you are.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Its day 9...not that much of a new game...for me the half way through with minimum 30 cities...;-)...i wait for a free spot to jump in...:-) ” I told you, I'm nowhere near the efficient killer you are.
  • The Pale Rider -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

Actually Day 20 most your SAMS could do is 4 missile damage.. so would take 5 to stop a lvl4 BM. so you are going to have 5 lvl 4 SAMS x 6 cities?? Plus assume would need some for frontline troops. 20 would only get you 3 per city and at 12 hp even…
  • KFGauss -

Like (Post)