Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Cruise missiles against landed planes.

Like (Post)
    yes, grounded planes fight back, this is a little strange indeed. in this seting, some Chemical warheads would do the job ;)
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Cruise missiles against landed planes.

yes, grounded planes fight back, this is a little strange indeed. in this seting, some Chemical warheads would do the job ;)
  • Demi234 -

Liked GoldenGuy’s post in the thread Longest time you have ever played?.

Like (Post)
    96 days in ww3 4x game a long time ago.I was playing as turkey and my coalition members were inactive and was fighting against 4 member euro coalition ,I used bomber and nukes plus sub to crush their invasion and finally the game ended when italy was…
  • Demi234 -

Replied to the thread evacuation.

You didn't read the entire thread :rolleyes:
  • JonDoe101 -

Replied to the thread Unit stuck in disembarking..

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with this. The best way to get the development team to view issues with game mechanics is by submitting a ticket, as you did. You can attach screenshots on here to help us see the issue, and I can forward those…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Gen. Grievous’s post in the thread Make ASW helicopter useful.

Like (Post)
    It's fine them being expensive. But give them decent capacity so to actually have a sizable assortment of aircraft so we dont need to spam 3+ per fleet.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Make ASW helicopter useful.

Like (Post)
    it's not even the capacity just alone the fact that the time/ressources are better invested somewhere else lvl 5 harbor requirement really doesnt do well for them
  • 737373elj -

Liked PattonT’s post in the thread The sim city guides: New Zealand (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Very cool, I have been enjoying your country specific posts, thanks!
  • Kamikaza -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread The sim city guides: New Zealand (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Last one for WW3 for a while. Day 1: 1. Research. New Zealand is an island nation, with two different portions. It has a European Doctrine, so Strike Fighters and Corvettes can make for a good start. Alternatives include Motorized Infantry or ASF. 2.…
  • Pafufu -

Liked PattonT’s post in the thread The sim city guides: New Zealand (WW3).

Like (Post)
  • Quote from Kalrakh: “You can test it by simply building such a building in such a province/city, but I expect nothing. Though local industry has a max level of 3 not 5. Level 1 is always kind of worth it, level 2 and 3 only in a more progressed game,…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread The effect of Arms Industries/Local Industry on "Money" Cities and Provinces.

doubt it has any effect on money, even if it is marked as „special ressource“
  • If the special resource is money, then it will make more money. I dont play flashpoint so yeah :p
  • kurtvonstein -

Quote from Zemunelo: “Actually planes don't have defence against ground troops. That means you can attack them with any ground unit if they are grounded. You can send single recon or infrantry etc. They will be caught in melee fight and eventually die.…
  • kurtvonstein -

funny thing is...when the planes lift up the CM follows them...muaha
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread SEASON 3 EXTENDED.

And its cool. Its OK if you say so. If you say: Hey guys due to this and that we need to extend season. I think what bothers most is that you tried to sell us something which obviously wasnt benefiting us the way you try to sell it. No one would…
  • Zemunelo -

Actually planes don't have defence against ground troops. That means you can attack them with any ground unit if they are grounded. You can send single recon or infrantry etc. They will be caught in melee fight and eventually die. It will take long for…
  • PattonT -

Replied to the thread The sim city guides: New Zealand (WW3).

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread SEASON 3 EXTENDED.

What you do not take into account is what I wrote earlier: a) we currently don't have the manpower to launch mobile and seasons simultaneously while at the same time fixing systems that reached peak capacity. And yes, this is corona related - we simply…
  • Quote from Gen. Grievous: “Local Industry boosts the money in a ''money city''. (E.g. 10% at level 1) However, since all money cities aren't homeland, it's actually 2.5% at level 1 and 5% if annexed. So it's not worth building arms factories in money…