Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOA70 -

Liked TheWorldEnder’s post in the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

Like (Post)
    Well, this idea came to my mind the other day in a game I was hopping to build a big fleet to scort an aircraftcarrier, and of course I was planning to add a complete set of NASF & NSF, attack choppers and gunships, but saddly, the game ended way before…
  • paulD84 -

Replied to the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

or adding third research window. Sometimes late in the game I have so many resources I could use 3rd research
  • bobqz -

Replied to the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

I have never seen them be a game changer overall. I have been nuked but other than the damage at first, I still survived.
  • david roro -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, many great responses. Especially @Opulon & @kurtvonstein. In those above mentioned analyses, the eastern Russian cities / territories are the fat to the meat of the country, as in can be trimmed / lost so to speak. I am…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Second Cannae: “How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text?? ” I mean, some people can taste colors ...
  • shrek6satan -

Posted the thread The game doesn't show the quickest path.

Thread
    this is my custom path: 8h18 the path the AI automatically chooses: 8h43 is this a bug? edit:for some reason can't upload images
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Visual bugs when clicking on units with radar.

Quote from Eren Yeager: “Am I the only one who has this bug constantly? ” I have not noticed such behavior.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Beat opponents before nukes become an option. There is a reason why chemical research and nuke research show up in CoN News. You have 3 - 4 days notice before someone can launch nukes. If early in game quickest way to have world turn against you. As…
  • Eren Yeager -

Posted the thread Visual bugs when clicking on units with radar.

Thread
    Every time I click on a unit that has radar, all units and paths and such on the map glitch out extremily. Am I the only one who has this bug constantly?
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread “Historical” Maps?.

Like (Post)
    imagine a game where the usa and russia start with 6000 nuclear warheads a piece. lol
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    Eh, nukes aren’t common enough that not having them would dramatically alter how the game usually plays out. As LastLiving already said this feels more like an idea born out of losing to getting nuked than any novel gameplay.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked SquiffySquirrel’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?.

Flashpoint they dont even have a river as USA / Can connected. Another thing never noticed before is Flashpoint has no real rivers. Some show on map but you can drive over them.
  • warwarrior4u -

Wrote a comment on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Comment
    how do you report someone for cheating, what is the proper way to do that.
  • LastLiving -

Like (Post)
    Eh, nukes aren’t common enough that not having them would dramatically alter how the game usually plays out. As LastLiving already said this feels more like an idea born out of losing to getting nuked than any novel gameplay.
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread I want my Z's.

Quote from SquiffySquirrel: “Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies. ” That's what I said too! :thumbsup: Would it be ...
  • DOA70 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies.
  • Second Cannae -

Like (Post)
  • Second Cannae -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em the tough Z's. The…
  • Second Cannae -

Like (Post)