Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread City Morale Recovery Rate.

Morale only changes at day change, not during the day
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread City Morale Recovery Rate.

Interesting. I captured a city around noon (game time), and checked its morale level every hour. It stayed at 25% till midnight (game time), and jumped to 32%, a seven percentage points increase. Another city started at 31% and went to 37% at game time…
  • _dany20_ -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread Guess this unit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “Transport ships really ought to have a little bit of combat value, I reckon. At least defence. They're still military ships, and they have light armaments and marines on board. I worked with some Spanish navy officers a few…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked BJKN’s post in the thread Question about drones..

Like (Post)
    When you select the unit or click on it from the research tab it will show the eye for stealth, it can detect stealth GROUND units such as special forces. The submarine is stealth NAVAL while not in combat, and will not show up on a UAV.
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Guess this unit.

Quote from That's Ruff: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ce2dbabffe63a7ca5591a7fd6 ” Seems you can set sail on a warhead. Batten down the ballistics boys. When you swab the deck, be gentle and don't drop the mop bucket.
  • ewac123 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread My Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Guess this unit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from WalterChang: “I just realised! It's a warhead! ” It is a warheadI have no clue how a warhead could have a physical form, or sight range of…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Units Losing Supply.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “What are the effects on units when a player no longer has enough supply to maintain them? I thought I read (or saw on a video) what happens, but I am not able to find the reference. ” Nothing, but your cities will lose morale…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Units Losing Supply.

Like (Post)
    What are the effects on units when a player no longer has enough supply to maintain them? I thought I read (or saw on a video) what happens, but I am not able to find the reference.
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

I just got done playing against an opponent who I fought later in the game who had stacks consisting of maxed out infantry (or almost, can't remember), maxed out AFVs & maxed out AA guns. Around 3,4,4 units respectively in his mixes. It was an…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?.

Quote from playbabe: “"what ya gonna do?" just tell them that I figured out pretty fast that this player was a twit. A general rule I follow is: I don't provoke or argue with twits. Especially on the internet. But yeah, I agree. Believe me I…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?.

Like (Post)
    "what ya gonna do?" just tell them that
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Private Games.

"all alone" well if you like that play flashpoint
  • ewac123 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Private Games.

Like (Post)
    Not happening. We're a massively multiplayer game where we encourage players to play with other players from around the globe - not just their friends or all alone. Hope that explains it. //G
  • ghtt -

Replied to a comment by ewac123 on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I highly suggest you to shut up.
  • ghtt -

Replied to a comment by ghtt on Yak’s wall.

Wall Reply
    User reported :)
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread When will WWZ be back.

Quote from playbabe: “it appear that they only bring it back only at Halloween kinda sad, hope they remaking a map to be more interesting, not overkill but change rebel type like last time ” Say it aint so!! ;( ;(
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Private Games.

Not happening. We're a massively multiplayer game where we encourage players to play with other players from around the globe - not just their friends or all alone. Hope that explains it. //G
  • ewac123 -

Wrote a comment on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You are dawg
    "our guys" is this the silver knights cheating alliance guy?
    Or is it commander sadiqi, banned for using malicious software on CoN discord that I stopped?
  • ewac123 -

Replied to a comment by ghtt on Yak’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Post reported :)