Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WalterChang -

Liked corax’s post in the thread Mobile AA suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I think the stats are ok, when compared to other units and overall unit balance. IMHO the problem with this unit is research and production cost. If significantly lowered I believe people would start producing them again... After all most manufacturers…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Corvette overhaul.

Quote from ewac123: “Decent ideas. 2 Big issues... 1. The Level 7 Admiral has a 35km view range. Your coast guard speed boat apparently has the most advanced binoculuars in the world... 2. Like DoD said, your corvette will be killed by a towed arty…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Well, there is one other point that bothers me. Since corvettes seem to have been designed for harbor/beach defense, it seems wrong that as soon as an infantry transport starts unloading (and anyone with a brain would do…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for con.

Ur a troll on discord so I wont even try to respond to you But I will, because I will. ANYHOW, just join a coalition for share map... And alliance etc is a mess for mobile it would be a mess to legacy code
  • ewac123 -

Decent ideas. 2 Big issues... 1. The Level 7 Admiral has a 35km view range. Your coast guard speed boat apparently has the most advanced binoculuars in the world... 2. Like DoD said, your corvette will be killed by a towed arty that has 0.1 HP left while…
  • ewac123 -

Wrote a comment on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Comment
    BAN!
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Back to the drawing board with you. Apparently, either you are huffing jenkem, or you don't realize you are trying to make a lvl 1 corvette THREE times more deadly vs subs than a lvl 1…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Corvette overhaul.

Like (Post)
    I need to agree with DoD on that. I like the underlying idea to overhaul it, but the scale gets "out of control" very quickly compared to other units. Maybe the same idea, but "by the spoon" ?
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Back to the drawing board with you. Apparently, either you are huffing jenkem, or you don't realize you are trying to make a lvl 1 corvette THREE times more deadly vs subs than a lvl 1 cruiser, 20% more deadly than a fully…
  • Opulon -

I need to agree with DoD on that. I like the underlying idea to overhaul it, but the scale gets "out of control" very quickly compared to other units. Maybe the same idea, but "by the spoon" ?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Mobile AA suggestion.

making it cheaper wouldn't really fix it's issues... you'd just be able to make a bit more
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for con.

• corax -

Replied to the thread Mobile AA suggestion.

I think the stats are ok, when compared to other units and overall unit balance. IMHO the problem with this unit is research and production cost. If significantly lowered I believe people would start producing them again... After all most manufacturers…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “As of right now, corvettes are not useful past early game. Once other ships come into play they become quite useless and no one uses them at max level. Here’s my idea of overhauled corvette T1 Cost: 500 Supplies, 500…
  • Hms bismarck -

Posted the thread Suggestions for con.

Thread
    Alliances : I belive this should have been added to the game when released . Not being able to join alliance deprives mobile players from the full exprience of con Desktop version for con : Now you might be wondering how will there be a desktop…
  • Hms bismarck -

I agree with you, , also very well written
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread one ip.

Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” The only way is to get SC on both accounts
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Corvette overhaul.

Thread
    As of right now, corvettes are not useful past early game. Once other ships come into play they become quite useless and no one uses them at max level. Here’s my idea of overhauled corvette T1 Cost: 500 Supplies, 500 Components, 300 Manpower, 600…
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Tifo_14’s post in the thread one ip.

Like (Post)
    Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” You must be using older devices cuz now they only assign one device to each ip number.
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread one ip.

Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” You must be using older devices cuz now they only assign one device to each ip number.