Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

Replied to the thread account bloccato.

Guys locked oh well Somebody combine the three threads into one and lock them?
  • 737373elj -

Liked Gen. Grievous’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (200813).

Like (Post)
    Thanks. A special map thread would be fantastic as I won't need to constantly refresh the new games section all weekend looking for a particular special event map. And again cheers, been waiting on Overkill for a few weeks.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (200813).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gen. Grievous: “When will you be spawning more Overkill maps? Can you guys make a thread announcing when special maps will spawn a couple days in advance? ” Current rotation is: - BLOOD AND OIL 4x - APOCALYSE 4X - RISING TIDES - MIDDLE EAST
  • 737373elj -

Liked Division’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (200813).

Like (Post)
    Damn, the railguns got nerfed already...
  • 737373elj -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (200813).

Like (Post)
    2020-08-13_update.png + + + + + + + +
    Dear Players, Todays release brings very welcome changes & refinements to both platforms which host Conflict of Nations;Early Access and Desktop.…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Season Five Elite Unit Idea.

Convincing... in what way? Still looking out for seasonal Destroyer, my opinion that is has to come sooner or later... (stealth ;) )
  • MICHELANGELO -

Posted the thread account bloccato.

Thread
    MY ID GAME: MICHELANGELOEUROPA
  • MICHELANGELO -

Thread
    MICHELANGELOEUROPA
  • MICHELANGELO -

Thread
    MICHELANGELOEUROPA
  • Teburu -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Eastern Doctrine.

Like (Post)
    eastern is not that bad. SAMs are quite importatnt while strikers tend to be bad against a skilled opponent. On a flashpoint with 90% newbies Strikers are great, but they are to fragile in combat against worthy foes.
  • MICHELANGELO -

Thread
    Salve! mi hanno bloccato il mio account non so il perche! Io ho fatto una iscrizione premium , sto da mesi giocando nel vostro gioco! per cortesia vi chiedo di riattivare il mio account, ho investito dei soldi veri tramite carta di…
  • ewinner -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (200813).

Levels 4, 5, and 6 should all be Low for radar signature for the Fixed Wing Officer. Not sure why this has not happened yet or what is taking so long to do, when you just updated the Strike fighters.
  • ewinner -

Was there a reason the Fixed Wing Officer Radar signature was not updated to Low at Level 4 still?
  • Gen. Grievous -

Replied to the thread When will more overkill and rising tides games pop?.

Quote from Fereyd: “But Gen.Grievous, I see you on one of the RT maps :) ” Yeah, I'm not actually playing it. I'm interested in Overkill x1, not RT.
  • Teburu -

I would've loved if in turn for taking the posivitve modifiers for tundra/desert away from the railguns, they would also get slightly smaller penalties on mountain/forest/jungle cuz -50% on atk/def on 3 different terrain types is just kinda…
  • MrBookShelf -

• Bark Place -

• Fereyd -

well a fighter drone :) like that.... :) or a additional Infantry.. cavalry Death_Rider_of_Krieg.jpg
  • Fereyd -

But Gen.Grievous, I see you on one of the RT maps :)
  • Bark Place -

seasonal uav? wtf would that be like? can shoot ballistic missles, or a uav with strike fighter capabilities??