Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

to be honest i dont understand what you want. Constructions for provinces are dis9layed in the queue. A m8ve to top is way more qol
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

Quote from Sima: “I suggested this a long while ago and it seems it was deemed unworthy, but I still feel it's entirely warranted to display province construction under construction in the build queue. It's the small things - many by now - that would…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag
  • Sima -

Posted the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

Thread
    I suggested this a long while ago and it seems it was deemed unworthy, but I still feel it's entirely warranted to display province construction under construction in the build queue. It's the small things - many by now - that would continue to increase…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Game Launch Times.

Quote from Hydralysk: “At what time during the day do new games launch? ” Usually between midnight and 11:59:59pm
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread My Suggestions.

Quote from WalterChang: “What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't it be possible? ” 19z748.jpg
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC.

Like (Post)
    been a thing for quite a while now; its probably both :D
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Game Launch Times.

Thread
    At what time during the day do new games launch?
  • WalterChang -

What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't it be possible?
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “Apparently not. And what was your point?I'm not trying to argue with you for the sake of it, but the thing about Sentinel Islanders buying a nuclear submarine wasn't a point. Regardless of the level of industrial and…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example,…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to a comment by Exras on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Umm, no thanks, what? What was the offer?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC.

been a thing for quite a while now; its probably both :D
  • Exras -

Wrote a comment on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Comment
    No thanks
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Private Games.

Thread
    My Question from discord, which I post here for discussion People ask for private games quite a bit. CoW has done it but not CoN. Dorado could, in theory, provide this service no? Let’s say a single server for CoN cost $15USD to run for a period of…
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... ” Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... Quote…
  • WalterChang -

It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world use military tech that they…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Considering the power of missile subs, it would be great to get an alert when a naval contact is found via sonar or radar for that matter. If you send out naval patrol planes or any plane with a…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Considering the power of missile subs, it would be great to get an alert when a naval contact is found via sonar or radar for that matter. If you send out naval patrol planes or any plane with a radar, or set up subs and ships…