Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Finding the Forum.

The forum sure seems to be much quieter than it used to be.
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Jotunn’s post in the thread Finding the Forum.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “yeah they did this on purpose to push Discord Channel....this forum is old fassioned....for old white men only. If you want to be woke...use discord. ” Dagnabbit, I AM an old White man. Discord? I used to stack discord six…
  • Jotunn -

Replied to the thread Antarctica Map?.

I have seen, and participated in, exactly one Antarctic Alliance game. Never seen another one since. Is there some kind of trick to locating rare maps to participate in?
  • Jotunn -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “yeah they did this on purpose to push Discord Channel....this forum is old fassioned....for old white men only. If you want to be woke...use discord. ” Dagnabbit, I AM an old White man. Discord? I used to stack discord six…
  • rwt -

Replied to the thread Armored hate.

CRV and UAV have ceased to exist i guess?
  • MattBooth25 -

Replied to the thread Armored hate.

Quote from T8.0: “There shouldn't be a need to give artillery more hp by placing it with tanks, you should defend it with anti air and withdrawing it if the enemy tries to push you with infantry ” gets caught by a stack of special forces, because I…
  • MattBooth25 -

Replied to the thread Artillery!.

Hitting moonwalking and hitting again for 18 hours a day as you fight over a huge section of land can be fun and exciting once every couple months in an AvA, but for a public I find it ridiculous.
  • JamesBell -

Replied to the thread How Does One Go About Reporting Possible Cheating???.

I am new here. I didn't know it before. Feeling the academic pressure in the UK? Look no further than UKWritings! As a student navigating the challenges of essays, I've discovered a game-changer. UKWritings ukwritings.com/essay-services is the go-to best…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked bloodysong’s post in the thread Armored hate.

Like (Post)
    all i want is answer of why infantry get range attack at max lvl and the tank got no range attack
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked MattBooth25’s post in the thread Armored hate.

Like (Post)
    I know people tend to not like the real-life comparison, but for me it works. Thinking about the game more and using more experienced players ideas for the last 3 games I've gotten a solo win and 2 more being top 3 solo, I can say that armor is indeed…
  • Hemmington -

Posted the thread Statistics not available.

Thread
    Not possible to sneak peak at others statistics...?? It shows empty.
  • Hemmington -

Do we get forum back as an option in game menu...?
  • BoyReplaced -

Liked MunkysLoveTech’s post in the thread Why Are New Games Always Full?.

Like (Post)
    Games get mostly full pretty quickly, I always keep refreshing the new games list until one with <10 players pops up (might be quick, might take an hour)
  • CandyCzar -

Liked Mc_Johnsen’s post in the thread Armored hate.

Like (Post)
    How did you reach that number 56k? It should be significantly less because you are supposed to produce them first and then research further levels afterwards
  • CandyCzar -

Like (Post)
    Elite tank in the Europe country got 6.5 damge to aircraft 6 damge to helicopter 2 damge to missile 4% attack buff 4% defense buff 9 of them with officer buff can get more then 100 air damge and stay alive because of the defense buff Also 14 damge to…
  • CandyCzar -

Like (Post)
    what about the elite tank with Europe country 9 tank with 1 officer got more then 200 damge and 100 air defend Is it worth getting it
  • CandyCzar -

Liked JOKER_MD’s post in the thread The Art of Alliance War: Unveiling a New Era of ELO Rankings!.

Like (Post)
    I understand the first page rating, top 10, this is a very old top, but there are serious nuances that I can't understand, that is, all the work and the torment passed and the diligence is all in vain? This is also unfair and puzzling, you bet on new…
  • CandyCzar -

Liked BoyReplaced’s post in the thread Why Are New Games Always Full?.

Like (Post)
    Are more less experienced players given first dibs on new games? I swear I never see new WW111 4X matches until they are at 50 members.
  • MunkysLoveTech -

Replied to the thread Why Are New Games Always Full?.

Games get mostly full pretty quickly, I always keep refreshing the new games list until one with <10 players pops up (might be quick, might take an hour)
  • BoyReplaced -

Replied to the thread Cruise missle not launching from cruiser.

Same issue with Subs. I was able to fire them at some point, but for while I couldn't. I never figured out why.