Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Are you serious? Chicago naval base in ww3.

Another group of idiots: Some dude sent some AWACs to attack my helicopters. His reasoning: "My awac thing cost a lot and need a lot of airport so it is very powerful"
  • ewac123 -

Replied to a comment by 737373elj on ewac123’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ok, elj:)
  • ewac123 -

UPDATE: Lol. I can't believe it. There are paths in and out of the lake. It's just the player commanding USA kept 5 of his ships stuck in the great lakes because he didn't want to "violate" canadian waters. What the heck?
  • Iron Rooster -

0 IQ: Doesn't build Great Lakes Navy 1000 IQ: Builds Great Lakes navy so they can attack and just retreat to the middle of the lake where you can't hit them This is obviously the new meta
  • DOA70 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same people, I can't be sure) do this thing called…
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same people, I can't be sure) do this thing called "work". ” I've heard an…
  • Teburu -

Quote from ewac123: “He just mobilized 2 more destroyers. 12,500 components spent on a task force that cannot leave the great lakes. ” silence you fool this is obviously a quinquagintacentillion IQ play that us mere mortals just can't comprehend
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same…
  • DOA70 -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same people, I can't be sure) do this thing called "work". ” I've heard an…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same…
  • JOKER_MD -

Posted the thread Альянс Royal Guardians.

Thread
    Альянс Royal Guardians для русскоязычной аудитории Дата создания альянса сентябрь 2020 г. Наш альянс является международным, для всех людей кто…
  • 737373elj -

Wall Reply
    Did I sound rude? I apologise, sometimes I say stuff in a rude manner without meaning to.
    But please just call me 737373elj, or just elj if you can't be bothered
  • ewac123 -

He just mobilized 2 more destroyers. 12,500 components spent on a task force that cannot leave the great lakes.
  • ewac123 -

Wall Reply
    Lol, are you offended by my comment about the little red dot?
    Sorry, I'll call it the 737373elj dot next time :))
  • 737373elj -

Liked ewac123’s post in the thread Heavy or Soft { Artillery }.

Like (Post)
    If you are gonna get mobile arty, be european doctrine. Otherwise, you are better off jumping to MRL.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Why isn't there any new Overkill games at normal speed?.

• 737373elj -

• 737373elj -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread The state of artillery. Multiple Rocket Launcher dominating.

Like (Post)
    >is the game working as intended >no idea CON in a nutshell :D
  • 737373elj -

Liked StopThereCowboy’s post in the thread Military Logistics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Iron Rooster: “Does anyone else actually use military logistics or is it just me? ” Depends really. If I am playing a big country, then yes. I use plenty. If I am in an area with loads of jungle terrain, then 100%. But If I am in a small…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Military Logistics.

Like (Post)
    I use them all the time and in alliance challenges they get used all the time too. Most public players though hardly understand how to effectively use them or when.