Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BearI91 -

Replied to the thread Rank Your Preference of Public Games.

1. WW3 x4 2. WW3 Apocalypse x4 3. Overkill x4 4. WWZ x4 5. Rising tides x4 I rarely play games that aren't x4. I like being able to put something in motion and come back later or the next morning and see it finished
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Rank Your Preference of Public Games.

Quote from AncientWarrior: “This is an interesting topic. In pub matches, I prefer 4x for the pace. WW3 4x is my clear favorite. I like the decision of doctrine and how it affects when your units are available. Also with everything not available day…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Nazi symbols and multi accounter.

Hello, can you do a report ? By the way, even if it doesn't make their use of symbols "allowed", you can mute them : now it works both for messages and on the newspaper
  • Aquela -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Like (Post)
    Dear Dorado Devs, Look, we realize you have your hands full with issues such as day to day bugs, ensuring Season Six remains in Eversoon status, adding new censorship features to the News, the impending Super-Buff of the MRLS, and many other pressing…
  • Darth vader 1 -

Replied to a comment by Darth vader 1 on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I applied to be a mod but haven’t got a reply
  • Darth vader 1 -

Posted the thread Nazi symbols and multi accounter.

Thread
    There should be a better way of combating multi accounters and Nazi symbols , in one of my games I just joined now a coalition of multi accounters are acting like Nazis swearing Unfortunately I cannot show the pics
  • Aquela -

Replied to a comment by Darth vader 1 on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Howdy!
  • Aquela -

Replied to a comment by Gryph68 on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi there!
    Okay, not gonna make you submit a bug report :D Message me in DM with your current username, I'll change it for you ;)
  • Darth vader 1 -

Wrote a comment on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello
  • Darth vader 1 -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
  • Darth vader 1 -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Like (Post)
    Valid points - I'll be bringing this up in coming meetings and pushing for some the listed items in this thread. I'll write a list soon giving my thoughts on things you mentioned
  • Neohackerz17 -

Replied to the thread Fehler bei Allianzspiel Weltkarte.

Also die Einheit geht dann zu dem Land, welches das Gebiet bekommt. Leider komplett ohne Meldung. Es ist wohl so gewollt, aber eine Meldung dafür wäre ganz nett.
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Like (Post)
    Valid points - I'll be bringing this up in coming meetings and pushing for some the listed items in this thread. I'll write a list soon giving my thoughts on things you mentioned
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

• Darth vader 1 -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Dear Dorado Devs, Look, we realize you have your hands full with issues such as day to day bugs, ensuring Season Six remains in Eversoon status, adding new censorship features to the News, the impending Super-Buff of the…
  • DerIrrePolterer -

Replied to the thread Damage vs. Gunships (SAM).

Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes :)
  • Kalrakh -

4 Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “My screen is not about Season 6 though, but seasons for alliances ;) ” I'll be honest, ... I couldn't tell what in the hell your screenshot was supposed to be showing us. ” Which is kind of the…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Too Many 4X Speed Games.

My interpretation of his words would be: "Many experienced players are likely to find 1x mode to boring and don't want to play it." How ever in my experience, in my experience 4x players tend to get stuck at a certain skill level, because at that speed…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Like (Post)
    more dev blog ! I love hearing dev talking about issues, how they fixed them or why they don't. what idea is next on todo list and etc.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Too Many 4X Speed Games.

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “I think this is because many players who have experience neither too less not a lot like this mode and want to play it ” Hey Roz, ... buddy, can you translate…