Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

Quote from KFGauss: “Given the initial post's information, and the fact that it was about an in-game situation, your description of what some real world ballistic missile types do stirikes me as irrelevant. Real world missile behavior isn't a reason…
  • KFGauss -

Given the initial post's information, and the fact that it was about an in-game situation, your description of what some real world ballistic missile types do stirikes me as irrelevant. Real world missile behavior isn't a reason for an in-game bug…
  • Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I see some bias-ism here I think 4x will win, because 4x in 1x map. The 4x payer just got to slow down and be patient. 4xx player maybe more experienced because…
  • I agree that activity is the key to this discussion, in quantity of time and in type of time. For example, let’s say that a player can only play 2 hours each day on CoN, and necessarily must maximize that time. The 1x player is best served playing a…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Are they ICMB's they go into space, BM's stay in the earth's atmosphere. So are you using ICBMS or BMS If your using BMS Report a bug. Here's a small and simple diagram of a ICBM ” In case you…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

The latest update is a "Recent Events" log update. The report lines now wrap around (bottom to top) in the log's panel, instead of growing past the panel's bottom edge (and thereby becoming unavailable).
  • I love how this whole conversation was designed to trigger "supporter effect" aka "my type of mode would win because it's the one i like", and ultimately we reached the point of : - a Good 4X player would beat a good 1X player on a 4X. - a Good 1X…
  • SquiffySquirrel -

Replied to the thread What were the WORST COALITION MEMBERS you had in CON.

There are two banes two my games and they are constants. The first is those filthy city snatches. I am not talking about a coordinated attack where everyone agrees on a target and it is a smash and grab to take out a powerful enemy, but rather those…
  • Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from KFGauss: “My comment is similar to '@Opulon's. If you want to have a useful conversation about this, I think you have to stick carefully to a single scenario. Imagine the two players: - Have identical CoN…
  • KFGauss -

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Are they ICMB's they go into space, BM's stay in the earth's atmosphere. So are you using ICBMS or BMS If your using BMS Report a bug. Here's a small and simple diagram of a ICBM ” In case you didn't notice, real world ICBMs…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from KFGauss: “My comment is similar to '@Opulon's. If you want to have a useful conversation about this, I think you have to stick carefully to a single scenario. Imagine the two players: - Have identical CoN…
  • angel476 -

Wrote a comment on angel476’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tonosparacelular.net es un sitio web que proporciona ringtones para teléfonos móviles en México. Con miles de tonos de iPhone, tonos de Samsung o efectos de sonido únicos y atractivos que puedes buscar y descargar fácilmente.
    #Tonosparacelular
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Are they ICMB's they go into space, BM's stay in the earth's atmosphere. So are you using ICBMS or BMS If your using BMS Report a bug. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…88d829d4fd952bf1c8c50f564 Here's a small and simple diagram of a ICBM
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Posted the thread What were the WORST COALITION MEMBERS you had in CON.

Thread
    Part 4 of the Trilogy CON forum series, you thought it was over hell naw! I got a question, What were the WORST COALITION MEMBERS you had in CON I got question and I need answers! (This maybe my worst book) /I'm currently in a game as Russia I have…
  • The Pale Rider -

Posted the thread Space Missiles.

Thread
    I just shot 6 BMs at Japan from Elite Bombers and I think they locked in on the Space Station ;( They just keep getting higher??forum.conflictnations.com/inde…88d829d4fd952bf1c8c50f564
  • Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I mostly get bored and or have school and that's why I leave or go awol in games. That's why my K/D is not so good. ” Kind of proves my point about 4 x..lol But you have listed…
  • Ok that's not my main account but ok.
  • Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I mostly get bored and or have school and that's why I leave or go awol in games. That's why my K/D is not so good. ” Kind of proves my point about 4 x..lol But you have listed (Destroyer1.000) OK the Destroyer1 - 330…
  • I mostly get bored and or have school and that's why I leave or go awol in games. That's why my K/D is not so good.
  • My The detroyer 1 account (save) My destroyer 1.000 account (save) My The destroyer 4 account (CON forum purposes) My The World Destroyer Account (CON game servers) I only have 4 actually Which one you checked?