Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Favourite CON youtubers.

Tbh I dont watch any. CON imo is just not that suitable for watching, on top of that it’s kinda hard to watch people play worse than you.
  • shrek6satan -

Posted the thread Favourite CON youtubers.

Thread
    Do you watch con youtubers and if so who's your favourite? Personally my favourite is Melliodas. Good strategy and you learn a lot when you're a beginner
  • TheWorldEnder -

Replied to the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Quote from potato: “Could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change? Is there any unbalanced issue for Austria to be a 6-city nation? ” Coz the ones behind CoN thinks thats a good way to get people buy more gold due having less…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

This only occued in old game. New game already been patched.
  • Dracula -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “building queue? Or you just ttryed to hit the button? ” No building queue. I just accidentally pressed the button in battleground America. I didn't renew my security council membership since April 2022 to protest against…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

I was thinking more along lines of improving the lowly corvette…it already seems like it is made of paper. Level 2 corvettes now have top of the line Portable Paper Aircraft Defense Systems (known as P-PADS) which consists of a drinking straw and…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Charge Planes.

Quote from sbekov: “Can their defence damage my planes? ” YES and NO AA-defence ('self-defence') has only CRV, ACV (APC) and IFV. But not TD and MBT unit. Bec these units has 12.7 mm (50 cal), '25 mm and 30 mm autocannon' weapons.
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

The truly interested, active, and available will check this topic often enough not to miss out. Just give us a few days warning, please. Thanks!
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Many nations had their cities reduced by one, not just austria though I agree small nations like austria should not be reduced further
  • ewac123 -

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Since the introduction of the EAA, our beloved Strike Fighters and Helicopters have no longer had a use within the game. We at Pyth0n Inc. have desperately searched for solutions to this problem, and today, we shall share the…
  • ewac123 -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

Like (Post)
    Since the introduction of the EAA, our beloved Strike Fighters and Helicopters have no longer had a use within the game. We at Pyth0n Inc. have desperately searched for solutions to this problem, and today, we shall share the final result. Say hello to…
  • potato -

Posted the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Thread
    Could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change? Is there any unbalanced issue for Austria to be a 6-city nation?
  • Aquela -

Replied to the thread Join the CoN League!.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “I dont get it...but I dont use discord...so you annouce game numbers on discord that are not visible otherwise in the game? ” Hi there! The whole point of the event was to celebrate 40 000 Discord members, so naturally, we…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “I has tested these units, and they are super power full, and even more ultra power full with Ace Officer Fighter and 4x Elite 8 unit. But these elite unit can get very easily, required Air Base lvl 2, Arms Industry lvl 1…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread building screen: multiple languages bug.

Try first upload image into 'Pinterest', and after that, upload then here (into CoN forum).
  • Evidential -

I am in a game rn I completely forgot the elite strikers exist but oh well I will have to keep my.. level 2 strikers on day 16 (peru sucks)
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Quote from Evidential: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Evidential’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no…
  • Evidential -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Radar Rework, Artillery Nerf.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Teburu: “Counterpoint: I propose we nerf Waffles ” B-but, that would disrupt the balance of the forums...We would need to rebalance everything. ” Mr. Prosser: Do…