Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aeneas of Troy -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    Commanders, We're aware of some issues cropping up since after release. As of right now, we don't have temporary fixes to suggest, but please know our designated special task force of tech devotees are investigating and will fix this as soon as…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread What inactivity does to me.

• - SOKOL -

Wrote a comment on - SOKOL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Играйте в CON в клане SARMATS

- Общение
    - Командные игры
    - Клановые битвы
    - Обучение и советы

Play CON in the SARMATS clan

- Communication
    - Team games
    - Clan battles
    - Training and advice

Заходи! Join!
    discord.gg/D8vrXxMs3j
  • guacanagarix -

Replied to the thread Aircraft are bugged.

• guacanagarix -

Liked The Pale Rider’s post in the thread Aircraft are bugged.

Like (Post)
    yes; I had mine patrolling over cities last night and they all returned to base on their own. Got to love code that fixes one problem and creates another ;(
  • Hydralysk -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “ I lise my sense and skill of luring on prey. ” Could someone translate this into Common?
  • The Pale Rider -

yes; I had mine patrolling over cities last night and they all returned to base on their own. Got to love code that fixes one problem and creates another ;(
  • The Pale Rider -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “@Hydralysk you have 3 x more posts on forum than kills in the game (3 whole games with 0 wins). So forgive me if question your knowledge on what's best for this game. ” Actually he has around…
  • Eren Yeager -

Yup, it's most likely due to the new update that just came out.
  • Eren Yeager -

My dream scenario would be to fight against active people, who are a bit worse than me. Instead it feels like you either go hunt after the AI for the entire game, or get clapped by a level 80 Sigma male. Because of the low activity I think high level…
  • TangoDelta9 -

Posted the thread Aircraft are bugged.

Thread
    My jets just randomly return to their respective bases, I can't get the to go anywhere. I checked in the Help chat and seems other people are experiencing the same issue.
  • Eren Yeager -

Replied to the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities there are untouched. Dorado will likely care about it a bit more this way too because the playerbase will shift away from WW3. That's…
  • Eren Yeager -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much…
  • xRecreatedPlays -

Replied to the thread Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?.

well personally, i actually don’t do much anymore other than just eliminating remaining enemy forces. in fact, i actually jump straight into another game lmao
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread What inactivity does to me.

Thread
    Hi, To inflict some personal involvement on the devs I would like you to describe what the high rate if inactivity in the game does to you. I start with myself. Being a highly competitive predator I lose my sense and skill of luring prey into a trap…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?.

its an idea...for kurt the predator high lvl player are always to first to take out on a map...i dont fear userxxxxx
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop.

@Yak du to the impossible to heal a naval officer i dont research them above level 4+. Admiral is good and cheap first 75 range naval unit. As soon as i have cruisers on 3 i put him to lvl 4 to add 100 range. What a waste of time to put more then 1+…
  • Volodymir -

Wrote a comment on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I can not load the game...it will bring me ingame issues.
  • kurtvonstein -

Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as…
  • Hydralysk -

Well, I just got a message that the first fix to the update was applied. Now I can't get into the game at all. It is like a 'Babylon Bee' article. iu