Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So Annoying

Rapt0ris - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from TheShinwacker: “Is it just me but i thought users with security council could have multiple accounts? ” Correct. However, all the accounts belonging to the IP must have sc (e.g you have to purchase it for each account) ” No, owning multiple accounts in the same game still violates tos; sc or not. SC whitelist just exists so people living in the same house can play together, definitely not to promote multi-accs ” And how exactly are you going to…

• Quote from Kaiservar: “It is a recurrent problem. They will fix it, i suppose, because it is not the first time. ” This problem has its roots as early as in 2019, yet still persists today..

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from killernaphy: “It's already been said already ,but I haven't seen an in depth explanation on what they can and/or will do. I am choosing hypersonic missiles. . . . ” I realize that anything with the adjective "Hypersonic" attached to it becomes a very shiny object, but . . . Did you notice that the game already include one type of hypersonic missile? ICBMs are hypersonic missiles. Here's a paragraph from one more-or-less randomly chosen article about the collection…

• Quote from MeLarie: “We’re looking at realistic, cutting-edge military tech that’s under development or about to be deployed. We want to be innovative, but not venture into sci-fi territory. ” Hypersonic cruise missiles fit this description the best.

• AWCS Vs. Mobile Radar.

Rapt0ris - - General Discussion

Quote from KFGauss: “How has the game changed in ways that affect this topic? Why do you think that it has? Can you actually name any pertinent changes? ” For one, the signature/radar aspect of the game was overhauled in ~19/20, therefore any forum post or comment created before that is automatically outdated.

• Yeah, this is never getting into the game. Developers couldnt care less about a new tech tree and frankly, imagine all the glitches it would bring along

• Quote from Teburu: “Oh no, how terrible. Anyway. Laughs in not being completely reliant on Aircraft. ” I bet you will laugh when your AWACS and NPA disappear from the map.

• Patch Notes 2302.28

Rapt0ris - - News and Updates

Quote from playbabe: “the plane will take off no matter what you doing with it, relocations. ” Lol, thats so dumb. They added refueling feature for a more "realistic touch", while on the other hand they now allow planes to relocate from destroyed airfields. This can drastically reduce the effect of tactical awareness and precise timing for conducting knock out blows against opponent's air force. I have had many games where I managed to snap multiple stacks of aircraft on the ground by striking o…

• The refuel function doesnt necessary fit in the game to begin with, but the fact that its buggy only makes it worse.

• Get security council or VPN.

• Quote from Ripuanewhole: “Quote from Aquela: “ Changes: - The Air patrol command has been revised to fit better with our design goals. Patrolling units will be forced to refuel after a certain amount of time. Read more on our official wiki ” What exactly are your "design goals? Forcing players to micro-manage? What's Next? Will ships have to return to port every few hours? Are you going to add new supply vehicles and make us transfer resources between cities? Will our tanks run out of gas? Will …

• Stealth, AAs & Missiles

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Rapt0ris: “Because recreating a military force of the likes that participated in Desert Storm is impossible without reaching into your wallet ” Its a military strategy that has nothing to do with gold. USA / Allies did same thing in WW2 against Germany. Air war for 2.5 years ( get air supperiority but really destroy German infrastructure; ability to rebuild) then retook whole continent in 9 months. Desert storm actually a scaled down ww2 plan. 30 days air..…

Because recreating a military force of the likes that participated in Desert Storm is impossible without reaching into your wallet

• Leak! Is this Season 9?

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “It might be the new Helicopter Carrier that is supposed to be released imminently (not a Season Unit). ” The image above shows a frigate/destroyer type of unit, not helicopter carrier(amphibious assault ship).

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “After upgrading my whole airforce (excluding AWACS') to stealth, I found out that my main enemy had a lot of SAMs. The only idea I have is to use Stealth UAVs to shoot conventional CMs at the SAMs to kill them simultaneously at the start of war. However, I don't wanna lose those UAVs because they are very expensive. So, I wanna know if launching missiles (Tomahawks currently) count as "in combat". (Cuz they say Stealth…

• Season 9: Progress Report

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Blahzay: “A friend send me this ” This can beheld against you in CON court. ” He has been banned, thats some interesting indication to his post

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Also will my stealth units be revealed if i stack them with non-stealth ones? e.g. 4 F-22s with an F-16, does my enemy see "1st Fighter Squadron" or "1st Stealth Fighter Wing". Does he sees only my F-16 or the F-16 and the F-22s? ” The stack will be visible, but stealth aircraft will not be seen under that stack - the enemy will only see non-stealth aircraft in the bunch.

• Season 9: Progress Report

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…100eeba145c2f9c6defb1cb3c Quote from The Pale Rider: “I guessed hypersonic missiles on a post last month. Winner winner chicken dinner; well level 1 might just be LRASM / Harpoons. But Elite missile only thing that can do what is quoted. Probably: -- increase Range to 350 - 500 miles -- Speed increase to 12sp lvl1 (now at 8 hp way too slow) to 25 sp level 3 -- Increase HP to 6 hp starting -- Should be radar sig of choppers as they hug the earth. Would not really ca…

• Cruise Missiles Radar Signature

Rapt0ris - - Suggestions

Quote from Mourdeeb: “One of the best aspects of the game is how the different units differentiate with Radar signatures or High and Low. There is, however, one exception that really needs to be corrected. Cruise Missiles are very small, when compared to Ballistic Missiles, or other aircraft, and are designed to fly low, under radar, and be launched from an assortment of aircraft. Yet they have a High Radar signature, meaning they are visible to anything and everything with a radar capability. T…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from crazystoner: “Amphibious assault ship that can accommodate infantry to embark like Marine units with supportive helicopters. ” wouldnt this make the marine unit obsolet? ” Marines have been useless ever since they added ports to every island.