Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 158.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Always do a "buy" order on the market. Let's say Germany needs 5000 electronics from France. Germany would then put up a buy order of 5000 electronic for 4$ each (the lowest possible). Nobody will snipe this trade because selling electronics for 4$ each is a bad deal. Even if someone was to snipe that deal, Germany made really good business buying electronics fo only 4$ each.

• No Opulon. Stealth Infantry with helicopter transport that can conquer

• I dont think there is any imbalance nor are any changes needed. Everything is fine. The concept of defending your home cities from missiles is really simple: you don't. Instead, you invest your resources into armies and attack an conquer your adversaries. In the meantime your enemy invested into missiles, and shot those missiles into your home territory and got much less ressources left over for actual troops to defend his home territory. The enemy has a much harder time killing your armies and …

• Right now you can use patrol to save time. With that change you cant do it anymore. You can still go for multi kills. But 10 minutes (+ the time in which the aircraft has been spotted during its arrival) can be enough for the defender to pull the stacks further away from each other, so that only 1 stack is in patrol range. Or combine the stacks to have only 1 (overstacked) stack. Furthermore it gives you a lot more time to react with Air Superiority Fighters. Additionaly, 10 minutes more patroll…

• AFAIK CoW has this patrol mechanic: You order your plane to patrol at this spot. The Plane arrives at the patrol spot and does NOT start attacking immediately. The Patrol timer goes from 10 minutes to 0. (during which time the patrolling planes can always cancel) NOW the aircraft uses its patrol to attack. (every enemy in its range with full strenght) As op as Patrols are right now, this seemingly little change will make patrol not op anymore. Dont change anything else please.

• TOPGUN UPDATE (190523)

Mc_Johnsen - - News and Updates

How to kill any surface fleet: You need: Frigates, vision (anything that gives you good vision, such as AWACs), 1 single helicopter, Cruise Missiles, something to shoot CMs (Destroyers/Cruisers) 1. Find the enemy fleet. 2. Get close to the enemy fleet. Your fleet should just stay out of the 100km shooting range. Tip: if you cant hit the enemy, the enemy cant hit you either. 3. Use your helicopter and patrol just a bit in front of your own fleet, so that the helicoper is barely in range of the en…

• 1. One single elite map and the objective is to win This is what CoN is about, joining a map and then win it. Nobody cares how you do it(which units, which playstyle) and how long you take, what counts is the W. A proper tournament is competitive and aims to find out the best player (of the tournament). For the map, take the 64 player elite world map, it is somewhat balanced and allows for more player than the 32 player world map. If we opt for random nations, please take N. and S. Korea with ad…

• I understand it this way: You are in war with 2 countries? Double all your unit maintenance costs! An infantry that takes 15t fuel per day now takes 30t fuel per day! You are in war with 3 countries? Triple - , , - I dont think it matters that much, nor changes a lot. Since unit maintenance is rather low and only matters in late game. It would rather be a nuissance than add anything to the game. I would rather want the Devs to spend their time on more important things. About increasing the unit …

• Revised Sea Travel

Mc_Johnsen - - Suggestions

essentially, you want more paths, a higher path density. (In this case a path where your blue arrow is) I wouldnt want it, since the low path density is what defines this naval warfare and makes it much different to ground warfare

• Looking for an Alliance

Mc_Johnsen - - Recruitment Centre

do you speak German? Thats the requirement for us

• Buildings destroyed

Mc_Johnsen - - Suggestions

Sounds weird. If I have control of the city, I should be able to demolish them, right? At best, add a timer if possible (that it takes time to destroy a building)

• If you really want to do it, take dozens of screenshots and combine them like a puzzle. There are free tools in the internet for you that allow you to merge pictures. This gives you the very best quality. And you can do it yourself. Here is an example, the Europe flashpoint map. I took plenty of screenshots of the map at a "normal" level. Afterwards I putted them all together. Here, take a look at it: Notice how you can even see the resource icons even though they are usually disabled at higher …

• kurz.png kurz2.png

• March Tournament Registrations

Mc_Johnsen - - Tournaments

I posted it in discord too, in the forum for better visibility: Does it mean, there are multiple gameIDs/Rounds/Maps but only ONE winner of all the different gameIDs (who run at the same time)? And this winner is who wins the fastest? In other words, whoever has the worst opponents on his maps wins?! If another player is doing good progress, I might not be able to contest him at all because I am in another game lobby?! Can I compare this to a blitz chess tournament, with 12 participants, 6x 1 vs…

• 1. Because we cant transfer money via diplo panel. To transfer money we must sell and buy things on the market. 2. See my add-on, this doesn't work via diplo panel. To do a trade, at least one person must be online. In my example stated above, the person in need of resources is offline (or online). And if it was done via diplo panel, sending all the newly produced electronics to the player in need takes a lot more time than via offer in market. To sell resources on the market, all you need to do…

• Important add-on I forgot to mention something about trade embargo, they play a vital role in alliance challenges because as you can imagine, we don't want to trade with our opponent. Trade via diplomacy? Here is one example where it doesn't work, I call it "urgent crowd funding": I have 0 electronics, but I need 7000 to produce 7 air sups. I need to start the producion now, the 7 air sups have maximum priority on my entire team. Even worse, I have to go offline. Luckily, I have Premium, so I pu…

• Since there are a lot of people voicing their thoughts, I will do it too! 1. General state of balancing I am really happy! There is always room for improvement but the situation months before was certainly not as good as today Just to list a few: - Artillery There are 3 types of artilleries, each comes with a higher range but in return higher building requirements and different mobility. Am I cheap and opt for the towed artillery but risk getting outranged by everyone else? Do I go for tanky mob…

• FIXED: RANK ISSUES

Mc_Johnsen - - News and Updates

as Level 1 I can't join the elite challenge

Thats already a decent start, but what about other forms of agreements? Is there anything that stops the players from forming NAPs? With this current rule set, this is possible: 90% of the players agree to a NAP. Those 90% can now easily hunt down the other 10%. The 90% don't need to be in the same coalition, they dont need to share intelligence, nor Right of Way. They just have to say "we don't attack eachother". And if they don't attack each other, who do they attack? They all attack the remai…

Quote from Yak: “Teams are split equally, depending on the total player limit and Map ” Hey, can you please elaborate on this one? What checks are in place to prevent this from becoming a game of mass alliances?