Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make Me A Mod!

shieloopfie - - Suggestions

Seriously, I would be a great mod! How do I become one?

• New Map SENGOKU

shieloopfie - - Questions & Answers

Hi, I used to be able to play/access the "Sengoku" maps, but now I can't find them anymore. Are they still there, or have they been taken out of the rotation?

• Quote from HELLFIRE: “Quote from Amonn: “Quote from HELLFIRE: “Day 1: ->>Conventional Warhead Day 4: Ballistic Missile Day 11 - 13: Missiles ” Are you a golder?? ” No I don't buy gold I get gold from winning ” I use gold mainly in the beginning of the round (before day 5), mainly to expedite early researches. This way I can ensure I research superior air force to attack the inactive players. However, I rarely use if for speeding up troop production; I find that if I level up my arms industries t…

• Quote from HELLFIRE: “Quote from Amonn: “Quote from HELLFIRE: “Day 1: ->>Conventional Warhead Day 4: Ballistic Missile Day 11 - 13: Missiles ” Are you a golder?? ” No I don't buy gold I get gold from winning ” I use gold mainly in the beginning of the round (before day 5), mainly to expedite early researches. This way I can ensure I research superior air force to attack the inactive players. However, I rarely use if for speeding up troop production; I find that if I level up my arms industries t…