Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 307.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about a strategy

Fereyd - - Questions & Answers

Yepp ASF is one of the Must haves. You can also level them up to gain a CM-Hasrdpoint for later use

• again about LHD class assault ships

Fereyd - - Suggestions

OK, Question is answered. I will close this now

It is really hard to understand you. I can promise you, there are games where both sides were able to complete several research trees. Maybe not on a flashpoint full auf newbies but in a game filled with players who know what they do, maps could reach that Time...

of course this is a latergame scenario, but worldmaps allow longer play to try such a thing... To boost speed, talk to your alllys, I didn´t say you have to invent everything on yourself... If you have a Chopperguy in your Coa, let him clear the landingzone. The Recon and ASF Guy will ensure that skies are free an Western guy can jump in to capture and en eastern guy might drop his SAMs same time,... Cooperation in everything

• again about LHD class assault ships

Fereyd - - Suggestions

As Germanico stated. This unites are wished by the Devs as well as by the Players. (Forum is full of such requests). Let´s first launch the Mobile, then we can think about other cool stuff...

• It was announced for august, so with the usual delay fot IT projects i would suspect September

• Well it might be a Workaround. But if the usual Solution (by a new Computer) cant be realized, you have to think around the corner

• Mission Tree

Fereyd - - Suggestions

I´m afraid this will lead to massive nationalistic anger. Some of the recent Countries of younger History are not very popular,...

• As germanico stated, Dorado would be blacklisted by the email providers in notime, just because the huge amount of mails (and bouncing mails). Maybe you´re lucky and a push function comes with the mobile (earlier or later) until then this is *closed*

• Yes, there is no need for the devs (praise the devs) to crate an online storage of old closed down games. If there is Information you want to conserve, plz make screens or a table-shet or a database for yourself.

• non strike AA

Fereyd - - Bug Reports & Issues

If i get your Point, you are askin why wour Rocket launcher is fireing oto a country with wich you are not at war. Your Launcher is set to "aggressive" and with this control setting he attacks enemy units in range immediatly, stopping his movement until target is killed. In this mode, he is also able to tell if a radar blib is an anemy or neutral. If enemy - kill, if neutral -leave alone. In your case, the blib is an enemy moving to neutral land, so the launcher shoots, declaring war to the neut…

• exactly. answered and *closed*

On Question 1: I´ve seen Actions like this (and performes similar as well ) It might work and is often a try but you have to change your procedure a little. - at first, radarscan the area in which you are planning your beachhead - maybe drop some specops there to get visual information - clear the area (usually with Helis or Strikers (in Theory also larger missiles might do the job) - move in Airborne (think about covering them with ASFs) - When the area is captured start building an airfield - …

• Spielspaß? am A....

Fereyd - - Deutsches Forum

Also ganz ehrlich, ich verstehe das gejammer nicht. Ja es gibt einzelne Karten wo sich jemand brutal zum Sieg kauft. "life is unfair,..." Dafür zahlt er deutlcih mehr als die die immer nur jammern und alles für lau haben wollen. Hängt die Runde an den Nagel und freut euch, dass jemand für euch mitbezahlt hat. Es gibt genug Publics in denen nicht massiv gezahlt wird. Wenn man schon den Luxus eines Gratisspiels in Kauf nehmen will, dann muss man halt unter Umständen mehrere Runden anspielen um ein…

• naval strike fighters

They are better against navy than normal Strikers, but Frigates are swimming AA Platform, so naval strikers will be eaten as well...

• Hmm, normally, if you are at war, enemy units are marked with a red halo,... I didn´t see it on your screens. Are you at war with russia?

• Ganz genau,... fon MArschflugkörpern war nie die Rede Wäre auch etwas krass unter so nem Heli,... (jaja der Officer kann das,... aber das ist ja auch ein Pro )

• Information in Events log

Fereyd - - Suggestions

Might be an easy Issue, or not,... who knows the ancient code But Teburu is right, you have two research spots, and you are lst what you have pushed in? ... ...

• Welches Icon vermisst du? Das Raketen Icon? BdAj9rRe80FJAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== das gibts nur für einheiten die Marschflugkörper, ballistische Raketen und ICBMs einsetzen können. Das "AT-Raketen" upgrade rüste nur Panzerabwehrraketen nach und erhöht so den "normalen" Kampfhcaden gegen gepanzerte Fahrzeuge.

• BANNING NOTICE

Fereyd - - News and Updates

well, but with 15, you can fill half a map Much easier if you know eveyone around...