Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 404.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I get suicide rush quite often, happened on both Rising Tides maps for example. Reason might vary: - realisation, that he got a 3 city country and does not feel like playing it - thinking a Blitzkrieg might overwhelm the neighbour and offer success - multiaccount who just wants to empty the country for later pickup and tries to cause most possible destruction by doing so - pure cluelessness - just farming points: join map, suicide to get some kills, join next map, rince and repeat - probably oth…

• The solution for real strategy gameplay already exists: Elite Alliance Challenge, once per month an alliance can request an Elite Alliance Challenge, which is guaranteed goldfree. Most players in publics games hardly know how to play, so real strategy is there hard to find anyway.

• You get 4 missiles in one go though, talking about coventional, also their damage is much higher than damage any other unit would deal in one shot.

• The amount of warheads needed depends on missile type and missile level.

• If you kill the defender, your unit gets 'teleported' into the center of the city and will take it over, if you don't want that to happen, just don't have infantry that can conquer in stack. if you attack only with armor you will clean city without taking over.

• Stacked missiles

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

Stacking launchers will reduce the cooldown per missile, because they combine their reloading power.

• TD's are trash and y'all know it

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

In regards of challenges, we never bothered to use them, close quarter always suffer the disadvantage of fighting against entrenched units, so if decide to take armor we will take tanks, because they just offer better stats. As meatshields they don't offer enought anti-air capabilities. Though I guess in challenges close combat will always play and less important role, because of the lack of mobility and the high attrition. Challenges get dominated by artillery, choppers, air superiority and nav…

• TD's are trash and y'all know it

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

As I already pointed out once, that the TDs are missing are defensice air assault infantry unit as partner in my opinion. TDs are a mainly defensive unit in regards of their buffs, but you can neither pair that with air borne nor special force, because both units are attack focused. Pairing them with a defensive infantry unit would add the tactical option of creating mobile blockades against zerging tactics for example, the main weakness of ground based compositions.

• Question about a strategy

What ever strategy I play, ASF are always on of the first units I research and produce, they counter SF and chopper builds and also can freck people who are stupid enough to use single infantries or even single tanks. They can also be used for scouting.

• Yeah, if it is in a time frame of about a month, that is pretty 'soon'.

• Atomic barrel artillery

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Because Mobile Artillery isn't already one of the strongest units? Would you need atomic heads to fire the artillery? The can't be shot down, they would make missiles redundant? Why trying to nuke with a nuke if you can nuke with an artillery?

• General game imbalances

How do you currently support this game? Saying gold is bad is easy, having an idea of a better way to finance the devs and servers is hard. If you have no better idea, first think about one. P. S.: They already nerfed gold more than once, even though it might hurt their business.

• Quote from ross222: “i have a question on the leader boards , in the bottom left hand corner i have 2,865 but on the right side i have 190/2800, i know what the 190/2800 pints is for but sure cant figure out the 2,865 is for ” Bottom left is your current rank?

• Fire control

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

If the warzone is at my border, it is natural to be close by.

• Fire control

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Quote from Raf: “Quote from Kalrakh: “AA-units don't have any kind of fire control, so how should it work with them? If we get an additional 'full aggro' stance I would be up to it, but I do hardly want my units to attack every neutral or airplane passing by. Though you could argue, it is kind of cheating, that aggressive stance currently knows who are hostile and who not. ” Its normally that AAA will attack neutrals, if you are really "neutral" you are nothing to do in conflict zone ” In our wo…

• Fire control

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

AA-units don't have any kind of fire control, so how should it work with them? If we get an additional 'full aggro' stance I would be up to it, but I do hardly want my units to attack every neutral or airplane passing by. Though you could argue, it is kind of cheating, that aggressive stance currently knows who are hostile and who not.

• 4 coalition players

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

If you are solo it does not matter if they are 5 or 4, you will be overwhelmed anyway. If your attackers aren't entirely bad even a 2 vs 1 is hard to pull off. I don't really understand the reason. Everyone can form or join its own coalition, it is not the devs fault, if they don't. Having more coalitions also does not prevent those coalitions from teaming up.

• Information in Events log

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

A small picture of the researched unit would be suffice, but hard to implement?

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “80 HP is just to much, that takes nearly 2 weeks to heal completely The only real appealing one for me is european ” 6 days at most, you can just put them in the waterbut yeah european seems like the best one with the def dmg to air ” Depends on how far the water is away and if the water is secure Air units are the only units, where more HP is always better

• 80 HP is just to much, that takes nearly 2 weeks to heal completely The only real appealing one for me is european