Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190221)

BoyReplaced - - News and Updates

Couple thoughts on city management. I really, REALLY like 12 hour HQ relocation. I like playing fast and loose, not big on stacking up defense in my capital regions. So depending on who is attacking me and how, I will rotate my HQ from city to city to city, just to keep them on their toes. Also allows me to anticipate nukes and plan to have my HQ move right after one hits. This isn't a broad complaint, just an observation from someone based on their gameplay style. Only other complaint is HQ eli…

• I have to switch back and forth constantly between these two to do related tasks. Just move the Coalition tabs to the Diplomacy menu. Couple more: -Can we get end of game reports? Casualties on each side by opponent comes to mind. -Allow applications after coalition is full. -Allow invites to coalitions. Maybe limit to two open invites, only allowed to invite any given player once if they decline. -Allow delayed movement/attack, BEFORE starting the movement or attack. Currently if you are defend…

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

BoyReplaced - - News and Updates

I had the same problem, was stuck on loading screen for all my games. Seems to be working now though.