Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 340.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Earliest Airfield Access

Fereyd - - Questions & Answers

ok, solved and *closed*

• yes, right,... but therfore you need an airfield in range,.... no secret landing in hawaii ore elswhere far from home,...

• yepp, i agree with Kurtvonstein. The Specops should be able to make landfall stealth,...

• missing game

Fereyd - - Bug Reports & Issues

maybe you can find the ID in your browser chronical

• Game lying to me

Well, greed is a deadly sin

• we also made good results with the NPA, you just have to watch the AA-Tick of the frigates,...

• stealth bomber

Fereyd - - Questions & Answers

answered and *closed*

• I still like the map. My first is nearly over (at least for me ^^). but this wasn´t fault of the map, but of choosing wrong allys which fell inactive one by one, leaving their leader alone to be gangraped... This could have ben the outcome on every other map so i don´t care. Lower Ressource production is a point which might lead to long running games. I like it, but i´m not sure if it might lead to high inactivity becuase the aggrokids are lacking action. The Strategic sites are quite interestin…

• Not a Game flaw

Fereyd - - General Discussion

Well, Its maybe not the nicest move, but here some Rules od Real Life apply: Choose wiesely with whopm you ally Also teburo is right, in the Moment he left, the Coalition gets a Message. If you want do piss him of, you have to move Troops to his land at once and declaring war as soon as he left. There is a good chance he will loose enough cities to fall below the line...

• but enemy forces shopould not be able to use it,... or is that intended as it is at the Seaports?

• Hi, the high lvl starting Units seem to encourage some Players to try an early rush. (not to mention, that everyone has them, so rushing has limitied success) I started two RT Maps, on onme I´m a little struggeling. I choose Iraq and learned, that it is a segmented country with a Sea inbetween,... Saudi tried a lucky shot, wasted some units, but stimm i´m struggeling to beat him,... (I found friends so he will be toast on the longrun) Nevertheless he did much damage to me, so we will see how thi…

• I think teburu is right. Often it is stubborness tied with impatience. Theese Rushers want to go to action asap anf most of the time they realize, that defending units (esp. Infantry in cities) gain a defending boost But it happened more than once that i got gangraped in a sandwich position between two of this kind... --> archive on day 3

• Main Menu not accessible

is it the same on other browsers (Yes Chrome is preerred, but just give FF a try ) Or maybe steam-client? Just to sort things out to clear your bug

• Stealth Planes follow the rules of the non-stealth equivalent. Bombers bomb cities, strikers bomb units, sasfs fight planes. Thats what theese units are designed for. I recommend tha you learn how he game mechanics are working amd adapt your playstyle to it, not to fill several Forum-posts (in questionable behaviour) demanding that the whole game should be changed to fit your way of playing and understanding.

• Sams

Fereyd - - Suggestions

Hi Eulogi, thank you for playig this Game. We are more than happy that you lke it. There are some Unit-types where the model didn´t change during the tec-advancement. SAMS, MRLS, Launchers, Subs and other Ships. I agree that differnt models would be nice, but I´m afraid that cosmetic things ike that are on the backside of the "things to imlement" list of the developers (praise the developers). Actual every working / coding hr goes into the development of the mobile app

• Controlling Airborne Infantry

Fereyd - - Suggestions

ok, lets ignore some (one) of the Posters here (i din´t mean you Teburu ) and go back to the intiol Post of chucullain. I´m pretty sure we all have some Things which lack some technical precision. Plz remember: This is a WarGAME, it is not a 100% precise simulation of Warfare now or in future (how could it) As a Strategic game it has to follow some rules, one core rule is balancing. It is part of the Devs Job (Praise the Devs) that Every country has the same chances (more or less,... and not cou…

• Level 7 infantry auto mortaring

Fereyd - - Suggestions

I will close this. It leads to nowhere,.. Fire control is not coming for T3 Inf, It would probably be a gamebreaker

• As germanico stated, its a known bug resluting most probably on the fix for the unaccessible messages during last update. The Devs are working on it with high priority. Everything is said. I will close this *BÄÄM*

• yep, they can,... in other constellations this also works. High-lvl ground Radar or AWACS can spot stealth-planes and lowtec TDS, SAM or AA are fireing on it. And of course you can also go for it with normal ASFs