Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Quote from MikeC: “make new games searchable map type open spots left country available, (eg maps with italy available) specific players ((eg you want to play a map with certain users, friends, enemies, etc) admitedly this one could lead to animosity and drama, game speed (normal, 4x) game titles allow users to put working titles on their games with description and possibly hashtags eg warsaw afganistan (#tank, players can use these to keep better track of their games…

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

show last seen info eg your units see enemy units in passing or did on a patrol, leave them on screen as outlines or something, so that we can see last known position after logging in

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

allow zoom option when picking country to play at begginning of game allow search for picking country eg contininent, title, land mass, border countries, harbors, specialties, etc

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

make new games searchable map type open spots left country available, (eg maps with italy available) specific players ((eg you want to play a map with certain users, friends, enemies, etc) admitedly this one could lead to animosity and drama, game speed (normal, 4x) game titles allow users to put working titles on their games with description and possibly hashtags eg warsaw afganistan (#tank, players can use these to keep better track of their games, also titles and hash tags can be "harvested" …

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “Quote from MikeC: “when searching the forum, have highlights in different color, i can't see what is being highlighted, i can guess, but if i search a wordy question results look like they've been redacted in white-yellow ” i recommend use google search because forum search is very bad site: forum.conflictnations.com {search phase} ” i do, just seems like a simple adjustment that could make a big improvement

• Game Mechanics

MikeC - - Suggestions

one time use, "ammo" there are units/items that have one time use but must be built, it would be intereting to have abilities that can only be "recharged" in certain ways eg missiles, soldiers, aircraft, and ships could have 1-50 high power ranged attacks, that must be recharged, for soldiers you could airdrop supplies, for aircraft at airport, ships at harbors of qualified level, these could be like missiles in game, or at much reduced cost, or as part of daily upkeep eg while some missiles cos…

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

when searching the forum, have highlights in different color, i can't see what is being highlighted, i can guess, but if i search a wordy question results look like they've been redacted in white-yellow

• Game Mechanics

MikeC - - Suggestions

engineer units have units that make improvements like airstrips, local industry, airports, arms industry engineers can build improvements or you can pay locals or you could have to negotiate with locals on hiring costs, eg if moral is low cost go up if population is low building time goes up engineer units are used to supplement also you could give a build factor ability to all units, eg national guard could have 1x corvet has 5x carrier has 10x

• Game Mechanics

MikeC - - Suggestions

much increased air troops ability in real life soldiers can jump out of anything pretty much, i get that it could really mess with mechanics if you allowed airdrops with radius of bombers, but it seems more realistic and could be tested in beta groups or something allow increased airdrop range, with tech allow increased ground speed after airdrop with tech (air drop dirtbikes or jeeps,) maybe as deployable gear that needs to be delivered and equiped allow air drop of more units with tech, (bigge…

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

new command meet up the delay can work ok but it would be nice to have a command to meet up and be able to continue waypoints on a route eg you select several units at different locations with different speeds, you say move to here, waypoint, waypoint, then meetpoint, then waypoints, etc, so that you can have them meet up before a big battle, but also not drag eachother into a single line they can gradually merge, and possibly pick up some new territory along the way

• Game Mechanics

MikeC - - Suggestions

list of mods these are possible propositions, eg i think it'd be cool to have many different mods to games, and many combinations can be tested although it could be problematic if the game becomes too ununified players will constantly be confused never get over the learning hump i think the learning curve could be shortened with easier interface, and wiki's etc though tech tree currently everything is linear, you research require healing to upgrade eg in real life when you research new tech the …

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

Measuring tools radius (useful for air units) click on location click on measuring tools radius tool, click plus minus to adjust radius, or type in radius, check map, close radius tool when done hotkeys ctrl scroll for adjusting radius ctrl r and click location or unit for opening radius tool on selection, ctrl r or esc to close possibly make it so you can see radiuses on multiple units/locations, eg so you can see coverage of airports, bombers, etc measure route length open measuring tools, rou…

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

allow waypoints with airunits eg route paths so that you can patrol along a route also air units are stubborn sometimes you want them to station out of a closer city to decrease commute on patrol or bombing run, etc, but to do so you have to gice seperate orders, first send them to the desired city, you must wait for them to arrive or else tehy will turn around and go all the way back the last stationed city and then go patrol area from distant city, it would be nice to be able to say go here an…

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

don't automatically close unit box when you give orders eg you select 10 units same type, from homeland, you want to deploy them in several areas accross the world, it would be nice to click highlight desired units, drop undesired selections, sroll over to deployment area, and start clicking targets, eg click command(go, attack, patrol) then click location or unit, then it asks how many you want to send, with default being 1 so you can hit enter for hotkey (maybe make default max min a changeabl…

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

in the activity box show destinations show final destination and next stop have the arrow and unit highlights more distinctive, like put a circle around unit or something make paratroopers auto use airdrop in fastest route selection, eg you tell paratroop to go from this continent to that one, he airdrops to nearest airport and flys to nearest airport and airdrops to final destination i get how this one could be considered intended complication for gameplay but i still would apreciate not micrma…

• Game Mechanics

MikeC - - Suggestions

beta settings i still don't know who and how new games are started, but why not kiil 2 birds with 1 stone allow gamemakers to choose from possible beta mods eg allow troops to station off of carriers allow trading cities modified abilities mod tech trees 16X speed games etc

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

Quote from Opulon: “I think this will happen when the team will have unified the mobile and desktop game client. ” makes sense, i figured that'd actually be a feature first on mobile anyway

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

Quote from Opulon: “Hello If you do ctrl+f on the map, you can search by unit/location You point some good ideas to make basic info understandable for beginners I'm a bit more opposed to the corner mini map, except maybe on mobile, but even then... hm, i don't know ” thanks, that is helpful it seems that you have to have exact full search terms 1 you can't see groups, eg all paratroopers 2 you have to memorize hundreds of terms exactly 3 you have to know what you're looking for, you can't look f…

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

have cross game notifications have notifications for when game closed, through steam etc notification options messages for you coalition messages mentions news compltetions invasion

• Interface

MikeC - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “almost everything you described is available only in desktop but not mobile. sadly that’s the limitations of small screen. anyway some are good idea for the upcoming ui remake. ” i only use desktop, i haven't seen a way to do any of the things mentioned