Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 274.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Still alive on day 6, but i can say it is not my fault the Zombies are right now at my borders, players used the rush tactics where insurgents would spawn that they deal with later.. well here we had zombies that were way faster.. Right now i am not even focusing on attacking other players, just building anything that can get me to survive. IT IS SCARY to go to sleep, cause when i wake up, sometimes 2 of my cities have been somehow taken bu zombies. It is good they got the nerf for the new maps …

• If you have any problems with your games or payments you can always create an bug report in-game and i am sure we will check into it, and if there as a bug or problems from the game, certainly try to fix it. How to make a bug report? Klick the cogwheel in the bottom right corner -> menu expands, click on the bug icon -> fill out the form. Not currently in a game? Send us a message as support@doradogames.com Moved to Bug reports & Issues.

• New season, when?

Luoniev - - Questions & Answers

The season will come in November, there are still a few tests and stuff to do, so sit tight and prepared, as it will come as soon as it is ready. Also after season 1 has ended, it has ended and you can not unlock the old units, and if you still have a season 1 map, it will not count you any points into season 2. Also normal maps will not start counting you any point into season 2. Season 2 starts counting your points once it is live.

• The new maps will create zombie nests where zombies will be generated and attack. It can take a while before Zombies start spawning or taking any actions, just sit tight and do not get eaten!

• If any player here wants to be unbanned or wants to contact us regarding they ban for multi account usage, please write to your responsible team leader or an CM, or create a new thread about it. You can also answer to the message that was sent to you, why you were banned. It is hard for us to track your in-game names and so on, just to be able to unban you by just answering in this thread. Being banned for using your friends account is a valid reason, where in our TOS it is clearly stated one ac…

• Dziennik aktywności sojuszu

Luoniev - - Polskie Forum

Witam, @Martijn Sugestie podawane tutaj także będą poddawane dalej do deweloperów, nie wszyscy gracze umią pisać po angielsku, i dlatego mogą poddawać swoje sugestie tutaj po polsku. To nie brzmi na bardzo trudną rzecz do zrobienia, na pewno poddam twoją sugestię dalej na temat dzienniku dla sojuszy. Jak będę miał odpowiedz od deweloperów, na temat twojej sugestii, to napiszę tutaj wiadomość. Wciąż prace nad sojuszami będą bardziej brane pod uwagę po tym, jak wersja komórkowa zostanie ukończona.

• Moved to Questions & Answers.

• Moved to Questions & Answers

• Moved to the Suggestions section.

• General game imbalances

Luoniev - - Questions & Answers

As not mentioned once, no we will not remove the possibility of using gold. Mentioning balancing, this has happened more then once, and gold is more expensive then it has been before. Making you to have to spend a little more today, to achieve the same kind benefit. What kind of balance is needed?, making it so expensive that it will become useless? But the idea is kinda simple, if you want the game without GOLD, every player would have to BUY the game, or have a monthly SUBSCRIPTION. Many playe…

• Greetings, Seems like a lot of players are interested in this kind of a feature, but the question is where you want the notification, email? If a lot of players are interested, maybe the devs would be interested in creating something like this in the future, certainly after the app is released.. could have a connection to give a player a notification if wished... I will move this to the suggestion section where player and devs can discuss this idea. Moved to Suggestions Section.

• Information in Events log

Luoniev - - Suggestions

Moved to Suggestions section.

• again about LHD class assault ships

Luoniev - - Suggestions

Moved to the Suggestions section.

• Moved to Questions & Answers.

• Nieobecni

Luoniev - - Polskie Forum

Witam, Pomysł nie jest zły, za to nie wiadomo czy aż tak bardzo potrzebny. Najpierw by trzeba było ustalić czas, tak że, jak gracze biorą dłużą pauzę, żeby im sojusze nie poznikały. Bardziej byłoby może lepiej, gdyby sojusze, które na pewno są nieżywe, były usuwane, gdzie kilka sojuszy jest zrobione przez konta spamowe, które są zbanowane na zawsze. Ale jak przyjdzie czas nad pracą z sojuszami, po tym, jak aplikacja komórkowa będzie gotowa, pomyślimy nad tą funkcją.

• ban

Luoniev - - Bug Reports & Issues

This situation sounds strange, We never really ban or close any games if we are aware of that a player has been spending gold, and to ban a player out of the game then would require some real action of breaking our rules or ToS. To be able to investigate this better for seeing why this happened, i recommend you cooperate and provide us with the game-ID of the game and your CoN username. Once you do that we will be able to see why and how this happened.

• Internal messages ‡

Luoniev - - Suggestions

I still believe this would be an good idea, for people that are holding alliances, so only for alliance leaders. If every player had the option to mass tag other people, spam would break loose. But if we would restrict it only to alliance leaders, then i believe it would be helpful. I believe we would think about adding this maybe once we are done with the mobile app for CoN. Moved to Suggestions Section.

• copy paste, dont work

I tried your game and i had no problems copy pasting in any messages in there, so i recommend you try clearing the cache of your browser, to see if that fixed the issue. If not, which would seem weird, i would like you to try use a different browser to just check if the problem still exists.

• copy paste, dont work

Good morning, On some sites if the developer wishes to they can turn of the possibility to copy paste in messages in several places, for example you can not really copy any texts from the news. This is why copying and pasting works very good in the forums, but maybe not in the game. But more about the issue, Yes the copy and paste was fixed during the TOPGUN update that came in may -> - Intercepted messages can now be copied and used to paste within an external translate tool Could you please re…

• Issue resolved, in case encountering a new similar issue please make a new thread about it. Closed.