Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's a bit complex indeed and my fear when i'll get to test it. Basically, they reintroduce semi-stealth. basic infantry will not show on low-tier radar, while still visible if entering in your territory. It's an offensive nerf, so to speak. Spec Ops remain "true stealth". Harder time for artillery in offense, mostly

• Reworked European Doctrine

Opulon - - Suggestions

The European Mech Inf is damn Good. It's my go to inf when i play Europe. And the 20% hp buff to strike fighter is damn good too. Eastern spec ops is already "stronger", if i remember well. European doctrin is based around "sturdiness". mob art has more HP strike fighters has more HP Mobile anti-air is better against helicopters Mech Inf has more HP and damage. the TD is a monster To be honest, it's my favorite doctrine.

• Road? (military logistics)

Opulon - - General Discussion

No, i have been, for a few monthes, CC on NWE. I do not like this position. It has a tendancy to break the individual in it, whatever the guy does, good or bad. I am still MA FR on Supremacy (as i have been since 2013). I have been, for some time, MA FR on CoW, but i've worked to train someone to replace me. Currently i do not hold any position in CoW, while we are talking and cooperating. And of course, i'm TL here. The reason why i'm not staff on CoW is not tied to the game being great or bad …

Usually it's more on supremacy that people go on the chat and are like : "Player : Ah ! It was at least 5 years since i last played. The game changed so much and... oh, hello Opulon. Still playing ?" "Me : yep. Player : Still staff ? Me : yep"

"The Retired Hero" ? XD

I think it's perfectly fine where it is

• Suggestion To CoN developers!!!

Opulon - - Suggestions

Sometimes, out of pity, when an individual named XxX_Sephiroth2000_XxX suddenly turns 18 years old, and faces the harsh reality of the name he doomed himself with, i accept to change it. 1°) Real life name 2°) Breach of ToS 3°) Mercy

I use them extensively, they have been included in alliance doctrin often, and my own skilled opponents use them extensively. Could you define "top" ?

• Les joueurs Pay2win sont pas les mieux vus, généralement, dans une alliance.

• Comment ça ?

• Don't worry, the average human compulsion is not to block people, but to answer to them in a equally insulting way. It takes a lot of calm to just smile at a 9 years old and just erase it from your mind and sight. It's what is seeked with the mute feature : non-toxic people will be able to play without hearing toxic people, and in turn the Staff will focus on more interesting things than trying to explain to someone that he shouldn't promise to genocide the jews, even if he has learned that his …

• Questions

Opulon - - Questions & Answers

Probably that, + intelligence sharing

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

Opulon - - News and Updates

The T3 efficiency (compared to cost) is contextually a nerf. T1 is boosted, in comparison, of course But on the other side, you can have 10 of thems

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

Opulon - - News and Updates

Wow, this is a lot to think about. I'll think on it a bit before reacting. However, i see a lot of things that come for users suggestions (like the special forces moving full speed in hostile territory), so thanks.

• Ah, the mute function. Superb

• Improvements for Zombies / Undead

Opulon - - Suggestions

Zombies seek for brains and win when they find none. As would say Rogal Dorn in "if the emperor had a text to speech device" : "This is funny to me".

Opulon - - Suggestions

If you add the "no radar icon", could really make for cool late game units, like infantries

Opulon - - Suggestions

I love it. But recent nerfs to zombies hint Devs need to make them more managable, not less

• New Elite Helicopters

Due to the stats of the elite helicopter and the general anti-helicopter defense of insurgents and motorised infantry, it's unlikely it was only a one vs one. At max, you should have suffered ~4 hp loss, a punishment severe enough for the mistake of using it alone. Maybe 2 infantries level 3 entrenched in a city may have inflicted correct damage to the elite helicopter. Choppers/Planes are useful when used in critical mass. This is as relevant as complaining artillery is useless after sending it…