Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 454.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase reload time MLRS

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “@Teburu Comparing MRL vs MA with MA vs Towed is not even slightly reasonable. Toweds stand not chance in any regard, there is no way to defeat MA with Towed, while MA can outmass MRL with their costs and HP ” The point was rather that neither of the matchups really favors the "lower tiered" artillery

• Alliances

Teburu - - General Discussion

they are in 1x

• probably bomber+ some other aircraft in the stack killed them?

• Nope that wouldnt be wolfpacking

• World at War

wouldnt that pretty much be overkill gamemode? and afaik they try to not copy COW gamemodes

• Offline Defense

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “if someone needs a wall to protect from AI then you have bigger issues. The actually program AI to make it extremely easy to defeat. ” Its still a harder opponent than most players

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “if they dont have sams with it.. take out with air/missiles. Personally not sure why it lets someone stack 9 MRLS together with no stack penalty. that needs to be lowered to like 5. would solve a lot of issues. you cant stack 9 planes or ships etc ” 9 mrls stacked will be an easy target for any air unit tho there is no point in adjusting stacking limit according to unit type; COW does this and its utterly confusing

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “The real drawback of mobile artillery I see is that it adopted the new game design with cost increase in all lvl not only tier change which is horrible. ” I believe germanico has once said that they'll aim to bring this to all units Quote from Taras: “Apparently in Phantoms they are poorly taught to play the game if they do not understand how much the MLRS does not have balance. ” What has PK to do with this and no a nerf to reload wouldn't make MA able to take on MR…

• cuz othewise there will spawn more? Quote from abdul_the_brave: “they deplete cities of population ” yeah; my guess is that this is just to keep their morale sinking (cuz of casualty penalty) and zombies spawning

Teburu - - Suggestions

wont happen; all melee and ranged units have a combat tick once an hour while mrls might be the king of the arty game but: - they are extremly vulnerable with their 20HP - they are extremly expensive (both in research, requirements, and mobilization cost) Fighting mrls with MA and loosing is like trying to fight mechanized inf with motorized and then complaining That being said with MA you have 2 advantages over MRLs: - numbers - HP given the right terrain/circumstances you'll catch them as they…

• tbh it sounds fun; just wouldnt fit the game very well

• Offline Defense

Quote from PerigeeNil: “I honestly never payed much attention to stats either until we all started talking about how you determine a player's skill and some people started talking about stats. I was like, "Wow, I feel like I'm pretty successful, but I'm not sure I'm very strong in those stats they're talking about." ” stats are kinda pointless tho; e.g.: cakes stats dont really reflect his skill either

• NIl's No-Frills Drills

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Interesting. See, I was forced into a regular time game when I started the new account, and I've been thinking "Wow, this is MINDLESS!" because I feel like I can't string two actions together into a plan. I want to launch an attack at X, and then launch an attack at Y once the enemy units have started moving toward X. ...I check in 4 hours later... and my units have ALMOST made it to the next province... only 1.8 more DAYS until they get to destination X. ... ... so,... g…

• NIl's No-Frills Drills

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I like the 4x for flow and like some have mentioned but find I end up disrupting sleep to check on things.. Time to make the donuts after 4 hrs sleep to get new research / build/mobs going ” i played multiple 4x; but never finished one of them imo 4x replaces the focus of skill with a focus on activity

• Troops that nobody Mobilizes

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “only 5 missiles vs 15 missile ” doesnt matter if its 5 or 15 if sam will shoot them down

• wiki.conflictnations.com/Comba…ir_vs_Missiles.2FAircraft Quote from Pansypuss: “Quote from Teburu: “if you attack something inside AA bubble aa will fire on them ” Now I know.. ”

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “This is why I love frigates and I always shield my troops assaulting ports will get air established in that country for this exact reason. Love when someone sends some aircraft in thinking going to knock my troops back into sea just for them to be surprised with 5 frigates firing on them. Best engagement this guy must have had a grossly over stacked squad of air supp that was dinged up. As I think had a 2 AA on the ground plus 5 friggs. didnt even know he was coming and…

• Quote from Pansypuss: “That still doesn't explain how I took fire from the Frigates when I wasn't attacking them. ” if you attack something inside AA bubble aa will fire on them

• Tech difficulties.

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

lmao

• Back on the original topic: i usually dont do that much diplo tho i tend to go for a slower start; if somebody really wants war early on, starting troops tend to be enough to defend and crvs are mobilized quite quickly if needed