Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gun for Hire

Hancock - - Recruitment Centre

probably a good enhancement for the Eagles. Glhf

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Hancock: “I really like the analogy in this article. It was fun to read An addition. It depends on the online times, what is best. If you have really little time to play the game, be a puncher. You must kill your opponent in the first round immediately. On the other hand if you have more time and you can go all rounds, then be a boxer. It is not advisable to play with airforce e or artillery if you are hardly on. Every puncher could kill you, by rushing you i…

• I really like the analogy in this article. It was fun to read An addition. It depends on the online times, what is best. If you have really little time to play the game, be a puncher. You must kill your opponent in the first round immediately. On the other hand if you have more time and you can go all rounds, then be a boxer. It is not advisable to play with airforce e or artillery if you are hardly on. Every puncher could kill you, by rushing you in your off time, every boxer anyway

• Stealth Naval Officer

Hancock - - Questions & Answers

Quote from kurtvonstein: “So why do you always try to turn my words around...also ingame. Just dont try. You can not talk me down: ” I didnt write you a single message ingame. I only answered you ingame, that I am not interested in your trash talk. So I dont know what you are talking about^^

• Stealth Naval Officer

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Suddenly a big swarm off aircraft came for the officer but he made it out of there safe and sound... ” So the helicopters could see the Stealth Navy Officer in sight and we could very well see that your admiral was shot down from 70 HP to 17 HP. So I have no idea what you are saying here.

• NEW SEASONAL UNIT SUGGESTION

Hancock - - Suggestions

Elite Special Forces with strong ATK against soft AND amor

• 1. Hold down the right mouse button. 2. Drag around the airport with the mouse. Then release the mouse and you have selected all the units that are stationed in the airport. 3. Press the "Cancel" button of the selected units and all units will return to the airport

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

Hancock - - Off Topic

Air Superiority fighter

• SEASON 2: CONCLUSION

Hancock - - News and Updates

Half of the TOP 10 is from Hydralienys Congrats

• Wir suchen nachwievor Verstärkung! Auch das gesamte Jahr 2020 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…59e3646a54a321383a6bf943a

• It is a war game. War with 2 nations is normal. Just care if you are in war with 4-5 nations or more. Then the moral management gets relevant

• The radar changes will hopefully only added to new maps? Changing from AWAC to Ground Radar in late game, could be difficult^^ Interesting update, changes a lot

• Gold Free Elite Matches Explained

Hancock - - Suggestions

Elite Alliance Challgenge - no entry fee, gold usage is not possible at all, only once per month per alliance, minimum rank 25 In Elite Alliances Matches you cant use gold even if you want However, non-elite matches can be played as often as you like. But use of gold is possible there -> gentlemens agreement is needed if you dont want gold usage

• Looking for an alliance

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Discord ist das einzige was ich nicht machen (kann). Heisst aber nciht, das ich weniger aktiv bin ” Achso das ist schade, wir kommunizieren halt ausschließlich über Discord. Ohne geht es bei uns leider nicht, weil darüber läuft halt alles: Taktik, Planung, Absprachen, Befehle etc

• Looking for an alliance

Wir haben halt Discord-Pflicht bei PK. Wenn du das erfüllst, passt alles

• ELO maps 14v32 players

No matter how big the teams are. The Elo is not affected by it. Larger teams are more difficult to manage, thats true. But the opponent has the same problem and it would be unfair if the losing alliance lose more ELO although bigger teams are hard to manage. The winner wins the same ELO which the opponent loses. In general, the ELO system cannot be reformed, as far as I know. The ELO-system is a very old code and hard to program. As far as I know

• Happy Holidays!

Hancock - - News and Updates

Cool picture Merry Christmas!

• Quote from MJANE: “If ATK range is 75 for Artillery - does it DEFEND incoming offensive attacks at its range distance automatically ? 65,75, 85 or 100... ” Yes, as long as the opponent is visible, the artillery reacts. Radar technology is helpful

• Allianzherausforderungen

Hancock - - Deutsches Forum

Hier ist eine kleine Übersicht forum.conflictnations.com/inde…59e3646a54a321383a6bf943a forum.conflictnations.com/inde…59e3646a54a321383a6bf943a

• Probleme mit Android???

Hancock - - Deutsches Forum

Dazu kann auch Fereyd vielleicht eher was sagen^^ Aber willkommen im Forum