Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Measure of a Player

Telerik - - Questions & Answers

I regard myself above average player . Joined 34 games won(soon) 11solo+6team games . That will be 50% and i play on larger maps i loved 128 huge dyck measuring map. I have 7 to 1 captured lost provinces(soon 8 to 1) . If you have similar stats and apply to Bulgaria 632AD ,there is great chance not be refused . So victories especially solo and province ratio is what i look at . Easiest way to join me and see what barbaric cannibal i am is writing to me in български . Happy building up a robust t…

• 50k gold should be enough for victory . 100k gold should be enough for solo victory . Those are my estimates . I recomend to players to buy the huge pack for less than100$(90$ for me) at Steam . You get 760 000 gold and 1 year of premium security council . This deal is better than the huge pack at 20% bonus .

• SEASON 2: END IN SIGHT

Telerik - - News and Updates

Buyan-M-class small corvette (pr 21631) . Full package in small ship . Rockets and active anti air . Cheap and deadly .

• Gold Free Elite Matches Explained

Telerik - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “We of course can check - but we do not want to be the folks enforcing rules which technically harm our business. Dorado tolerates the fact that Alliances agree on rules such as "no gold spend", being players ourselves we understand this. But us having to police these games (which are basically against our economical interests) is asking a bit to much... ” First game was zero gold ,but second game was gold on max. I asure you, we and opponents have payed our share for game …

Telerik - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “Normal challenges will not be moderated, if one side breaks the gentlemans agreement, nothing really can be done. ” Hi Telerik, Thank you for contacting us. I have checked the user in question and can assure you he did not use gold in this game. Normally we do not check for such things, but I will allow it this time. Good luck in your game! Kind regards, ................... Conflict of Nations | Community Manager Dorado Games doradogames.com/about

• Transfer GOLD

Telerik - - Suggestions

Probably this been discussed allready but ... I wish to transfer gold and reward a good alliance player in our alliance war . I was thinking instead of transfering oil or components to be able to send 1000 gold for example to a player who sucrifice and is active and cooperative . Can there be such option inside alliance trade resource window ?

Telerik - - Suggestions

We Bulgaria 632AD play normal alliance wars 14 or 32 map(do not care about diskord and elitte blabla) . They are ranked(after some join player cap) and have ELO score for the alliance ranking .We do have so called gentleman agreement for ZERO GOLD but once our challengers wished to have gold in game so we used gold there . It is not possible to gold cheat as game moderators are able to check if gold was used in no gold game .

• We need people for a war . Just wellcome and fight .Bulgaria 632AD . I am the leader and i do not care if you are useless ,just be active and follow some instructions if any .

• ELO maps 14v32 players

We need people for a war . Just wellcome and fight .Bulgaria 632AD . I am the leader and i do not care if you are useless ,just be active and follow some instructions if any .

• Looking for an alliance

Telerik - - Recruitment Centre

We need people for a war . Just wellcome and fight .We are Bulgaria 632AD . I am the leader and i do not care if you are useless ,just be active and follow some instructions if any .

• Looking for an alliance

Telerik - - Recruitment Centre

I have somehow better stats than you ,and offer you to join us at Bulgaria632AD . We are slowly building up and have like 5 good players and 2 active and 10 idiots . And we are winning our second game 10x10 . I am a person who wins 128 maps solo in 24-28days . I wonder what animal i could be . Always wanted to be siberian tiger, but a naked lady told me i am just an old horse . I pull very hard my alliance thouh so far and am responsible for around 50% of real players kills in our wars(but i am …

• You can check on Alliance ranking and ,,Show combat stats,, . I do not want to brag ,but we are definately winning 99,9% our second game too .And this both alliances are real quality people so i am braging actually ,=) We are in need of people as we are only 5 to 7 for now who can do some basic moves on the map ,rest of people are lv1 and gone . We fight 7 vs 10 for whole week now our second war. Whant to thank our opponents once more for the memories and excitement ,and sorry for ruining your E…

• ELO maps 14v32 players

We Bulgaria632AD had the honour to be chalenged by two very strong alliances . One map was 14 players the other is 32 . Victory points ELO should be higher on 32 map or is same as 14map ? I mean once we had to bring 4 players and next 10 players . It requeres higher player pool and is harder for average new established alliances to answer and collect somehow 10 fresh noobs from the street . So are ELO points same for small and large map 14v32 ,or we get double ?

• The end of story here is like this .Game started some hours before 20 00utc on the 3/4th day after their n4 player joined . So they got some hours advantage ,but that is acceptable probably ,they appologised at least . Otherwise i want to thank Mercenary for their fair game after that as it was Bulgaria632AD first game and we needed the fairness when introduced to the wars . Mercenary were good team ,seems they know what to do after joining . For me topic closed .

• We are total 6 of 8 inside,and the game is 4x4 . 4 us+2 them .Match is not active yet .

• We ,,Bulgaria632AD,, were challenged by ,,Mercenary,, and accepted .The game was supose to start friday 20 00utc,than sathurday 20 00uts ,and lastly sunday 20 00 utc . We are 4 idiots and we are waiting ,but the people who challenged us not starting the game . It is importand to know when the game starts and be present ,but now after 3 cancelations i do not know what to think and do next !!! Can we just surrender so the cheaters get the victory and i stop to care about rules and sht like that ??

• Here research TIME is important as welth=resources . What unit to get first and before the other ! ......s and ......s is what i must have first .

• Solo win on 128map is what i regard challenging . When all groups of players try to stop you . One against many . You can see such example here Game 2869336 day 23 .

• Quote from Fantomas: “ ”

• Germanico .What will hapen if on day change we have different both solo and a team victors from different parts ? I am in a such game where i decided to betray my good and honest ally ,but they will achieve ally victory same day i get my 1950 points without me anylonger be in .