Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 330.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please Be Patient

PerigeeNil - - News and Updates

Hello, Folks! We all understand that the servers are down, that it caused interuptions to your games, and that you my have had time, gold, feelings, etc., invested in those games. Currently, the team is doing what they can to get the servers back up and running as soon as possible, as they've announced. Let's let them get through that part of it before we begin demanding answers for what happens afterward. I can assure you that in due time the team will respond to all issues caused by the outage…

• Game Malfunctions

PerigeeNil - - Questions & Answers

Please submit a bug report detailing your experience and your loss.

• Quote from KristianRommel: “Quote from Yak: “@KristianRommel Please send a bug report so that the support staff can assist you as best they can, since you cannot access the bug report send an email to support@doradogames.com @Stratieon Indeed the issue is still present, please bear with us, the team aren't delighted about this at all either I assure you ” there is no bug. its just not loading! no connection to the server and i just started at 19.30 eastern europe time ” Yak understands there is …

• Lol, I wasn't really China and that didn't happen with North Korea. It was just a fictional example. I was actually Bolivia and we were in Central Asia.

• You are absolutely correct that early coalitions with immediate neighbors makes this problem worse. However,... I wrote this today in response to the actions of two coalition member on DAY 29!! Some players are just afraid go one-on-one with someone, especially late in the game. And they don't have to. Some opponents ARE really strong late in the game, and you may need help taking them down. That's perfectly fine. But there's a difference between deciding to team up together to take on a tough f…

• Apparently, I have to go play solo as New Zealand. I don't know how else to get you people to back up and give me a little breathing room. I'm not talking about opponents. Territorial competition with them is to be expected. I'm talking about coalition mates. I am SO TIRED of not being able to move 3cm in any direction without two coalition mates running right along beside me, cramping my expansion. GET! GET OUT OF HERE! GO! GO FIGHT SOMETHING SOMEWHERE ELSE! Earn your own space. You don't have …

• Strategy for Israel?

Oh, I'm not sure how it turned out for Tortoise. I ended up abandoning that one after losing some key cities to an enemy coalition that all suicide attacked my homeland while I slept one night. My coalition and I defeated them, but I lost a couple of homeland cities before I woke up, and it set me back for the rest of the game. I rebuilt, but the process was slow, and I fell out of the lead. Recently, however (as I'm sure you've seen me mention many times), I got a solo win in WWIII 4x with Isra…

• There's a game at like 25/64 now, but I assume we're not getting in it, since there's only like two of us here.

• Quote from AsianDavid: “So it's added on? e.c. 24% default + lvl 1 outpost (33% damage reduction) = 57% total damage reduction? ” I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly how the reductions are applied. If anyone does know, I'd be happy to learn as well.

• Supposedly we're designating areas/continents and everything, 73, and we haven't done any of that yet, so If I were you, I wouldn't be too concerned about missing it tonight.

• Tonight? I'm fine with that. I'm not sure how many participants we'll have, though.

• Anytime that works for everyone else is fine with me. I'll make myself available.

• Fine by me. I think that's what I originally suggested. I'm not sure we have a lot of interested players currently, though. Honestly, I've never been a big fan of the continents idea, but I'm fine going along with it. I suppose it depends on how many players we have, but I'm not convinced it will work out as well as some people think it will. I does provide space, which is what some people seemed to be worried about, but not really equal opportunity. Is someone getting North America? That's... n…

• Payed for 90 days

PerigeeNil - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi Robert, First, I'm sorry that you're having an issue. I'm sure the tech/financial team will look into it as soon as they can. I have a quick suggestion, though, if you haven't yet tried it. In addition to letting us know here, please also submit a bug report through the in-game menu (any game you're currently in is fine). That way, we can be sure that the appropriate people get the message as quickly as possible, no matter where they come upon it first.

• I'm not complaining, because I have other games running, but this is why I "took over" when we were discussing it. I had a sneaky suspicion that if we didn't get the details hammered out and the game started right away it wouldn't happen.

• MOBILE APP

That is not correct. The mobile app is not yet available. The development team is making good progress, but the customer release will not be for awhile yet.

• With both, the (military) units in the City/Province take a percentage less damage (listed on the information screen for outposts and bunkers) depending on the level of the outpost/bunker. Not too long ago, the damage protection provided by bunkers in Cities was also expanded to cover other buildings in that city (i.e., they'll take less from bombing, artillery, etc.). Both outposts and bunkers also provide an increase to morale.

• Strategy 101

PerigeeNil - - General Discussion

This is WWIII, right? Beirut isn't a Homeland city of Syria in WWIII. It starts out belonging to AI-controlled Lebanon.

• Strategy 101

PerigeeNil - - General Discussion

That happens for me very briefly sometimes. It usually only lasts a few (like maximum 10-ish) minutes for me. Hang in there.

• I tried getting something decided earlier today, but I was told I was taking it over, so I stepped out of it. After that, ...I'm not sure what got decided.