Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It was around last time for a very long time... so long that some players (me included) complained a bit so they brought Rising Tides back. So I don't know when it's coming back, but it won't be for a very long time.

• SERVERS STABILIZING

737373elj - - News and Updates

lol that's funny. It's not as if the gold you spent is going to be lost

• Please Be Patient

737373elj - - News and Updates

Indeed, the computer is a better device for reading such texts (unfortunately sounding like Stratieon while saying this). But in reality, you don't have to read it to understand what's happening Also I'm a half-lemur.

• Game malfunctions

737373elj - - Bug Reports & Issues

BTW once you get back onto your game the gold bonuses will still be there so nothing too much to worry about trust the Dorado team to put everything back together

• 1. Yes 2. Ground damage. So it’s an easy win for Secs Ops

• Very eager to retry Algeria. Playing a game now and it’s ending and it’s the first time I’m at the top of the leaderboard

• Coalition or no? Also I’m Algeria. Do you see me?

• Where is your nick from?

737373elj - - Off Topic

I still don’t understand how that is related to your name

• Righto, see you in 6 hours or so!

• GAME 3079288

737373elj - - Questions & Answers

People can retake and take land. If you have taken land, it doesn’t mean your immune to people who take the land.

• An easy way to solve it is for all the people on Forums to join them fight. It would be just like late-game except early-game

• Where is your nick from?

737373elj - - Off Topic

Idea ruthlessly stolen from Smogon Forums Image credits go to my friend who wasn’t kicked Hello everyone! I used to belong to another forum with a huge group of people. (The story of how I was kicked is for another time.) so anyways they had this thread where they introduced how they got their nicknames (usernames) and it was a bit like introducing yourself. So I thought, why not here? To start off, my nickname is my old phone password + the scrambled initials of my name. I made it up within a f…

• Playing UK for First time

737373elj - - General Discussion

Flashpoint is my testing ground for new ideas and countries (my block of 2 I’m playing right now was with US which I avoided for some time). Generally most games I joined I just kept out of the fight and eventually the winners left me alone or I joined their coalition. Staying out and making sure you don’t get noticed or attacked by rushers are definitely an idea for surviving in Flashpoint. US, Canada and Cuba are good for this purpose. Of course, if you can join up with the right people, then …

• Arctic Map

737373elj - - Suggestions

But what can penguins do to humans? Bite and p e c k at them? Armor would be worse. Unless you make them have shields or something, the humans will just gun them down. P.S. why is p e c k censored? Is it actually a bad word?

• Strategy for Israel?

737373elj - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Stratieon: “Can't wait to see how this plays out. CLASH OF TITANS!: PerigeeNil in the Italy and Blue Tortoise in the Israel, charging into a massive confrontation that will shake the world as we know it. Stay tuned for the epic conclusion. ” Lol just reviving this thread because I would like to know how it turned out Also I need to bookmark this thread

• Bug

To submit an Official ticket: Click cog button —> click bug symbol —> fill in the form (I don’t know if it is a form: I have never clicked it). @MartijnTNL if you’re the right person.

• Bug 3058844

It’s like that. Sending troops into a waiting ship will cause them to attack the ship. However, I haven’t seen the message say they were attacking the infantry itself. P.S. if you look at the forums you can see one thread about the favourite ways to kill units. One of the posts mentioned using the corvette to lurk outside port cities.

• I can’t give country recommendations. I tried out Madagascar and Greenland and so far I’ve been relatively successful due to good diplomatic relations. Regarding Arms Industry Spam, it’s worked for me so far. The resources used to create AI and the backlash seems bearable, and I didn’t even remember that Rising Tides have a power production. Components have been a problem, but that’s because I’ve been going with a Cruiser fleet. Yes, I know that’s stupid, but having a fleet that can take on ever…

• Arctic Map

737373elj - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “... with Alien and Predator factions! LOL! ” Republic and Separatist factions Wait how did we get here again?

• Did you see any report that the missile was shot down? Or that it hit the target? Or could a plane have been patrolling the area? Maybe the missile simply got shot down.