Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Both the WWZ games I played (the very first public one where the zombies all moved like the Flash with 6 cups of coffee) and a later 1st nerfing game were unmitigated disasters where the zombies conquered the world. This was because, especially in the first one, no one seemed to get you couldn't just go all attack and leave smokin cities empty or weekly defended, AND people quitting and their country going feral. I would love to play in a more rank restricted one to cut out tourists. ALL THAT SA…

• OK, so does anyone want to tell me the best method for taking a domed complex?

• Where is your nick from?

Dealer of Death - - Off Topic

Mine was just a matter of exhaustion. I really wanted to be Archon Prime, but it was taken. The Overlord, but it was taken. etc. etc. etc. After a multitude of trying all the cool names I could come up with (You see, no offense, but I don't want any dang number in my name, like I came off an assembly line) "Dealer of Death" was the first one that was available, so I took it. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't picked a name that sounds so antagonistic because I like to lie low initially almost every …

• Afrika

Dealer of Death - - General Discussion

Playing as South Africa was my favorite game. Has enough port homeland cities, nice mountains to give some insulation while you build up forces and only one direction to worry about once you protect your ports, UP. - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…09ce7a14be976d559643e0c73

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “could reanact allied invasion .. normally these reenactments are silly but not a bad plan to start in northwest france and sweep towards berlin. Block off english channel with ships to stop counter attack .. think france going airborne .. so hope to shoot down those air assaults ” I LOVE playing as England. Mainly because I don't like attacking until at least day 3. I prefer to build forces and examine the field to see who is going to be an actual opponent. As far as yo…

• Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “very very very low resources production that I archived the map. ” That’s what the money is for. On the point, I had a fairly successful game as Madagascar, built up some decent naval force. Definitely try not to make too many arms industries though, and a naval focus is extremely useful. I developed the strongest regional navy with just my homeland territories, so resource production isn’t actually too bad. I’d personally seriously recommend M…

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “First country picked is australia don't know if this means its the best but as the map is created as australia is picked. ” australia is a good rising tides country (good anyways) but best combo of resources for rising tide and plays towards navy anyways. plus have Victory site between you and africa and another in hawaii... so can control 2 without too much stretch. ” I think they changed the locations of the victory sites since you played.

• Well I missed the first offering. I don't want my first game to be with a suck country, and so far, none of you except Stratieon have given any country recommendations.

• Quote from Teburu: “1. navy is a thing 2. ressourcemanagement is way more important; so no spamming of arms industries tbh i somewhat miss the old map where you could solowin the entire thing in like 1-2 weeks ” Well I'm always a Navy Player, I have only picked a landlocked country in 1 game ever (Iran on a Flashpoint) but what do you mean by not spamming arms industries. It sounds like you need MORE resource production by the first part of point #2?

• Oh, and I'm NOT joining a 4X

• So, I'm hoping to join one of the Rising Tides this weekend for the first time, and was wondering if you guys can give me any pointers, like ... What countries you'd recommend Which countries have the special resources and whether it's advisable to start with one Differences in approach vs WW3 (I've also played, WWZ and Flashpoints, if there is a better tie-in) Unit focus changes Anything else you'd like to share.

• Arctic Map

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

... with Alien and Predator factions! LOL!

• Quote from jlough231: “It means that your airfield has been destroyed and they will remain as trucks until you rebuild it ” Well, it probably means that. OR It could mean you sent them to a position with no airport/airport in range. I've carelessly sent my planes from one airbase, to the province just outside another, and wondered where they went. And Lo there the A-holes were, sipping tea outside in their transport trucks.

• Arctic Map

Quote from Yak: “Antarctica map is not in the realm of impossibility ” That would be cool, ... in more ways than 1.

• New Spy Function

Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “each your own .. but bunkers best value of any building. even if you dont need them ” Best value of any building is debatable at best. No point in building anything that isn’t going to be useful in some way. However, they are definitely quite useful, and morale is a valuable use of them. Despite this, that’s the point of this new agent type. Often, only a morale increase is needed. When this is the case, the agent will be a significantly better in…

• New Spy Function

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Right now the spy can do a bunch of things in an enemy city, but only run interference in one of your own cities. What about giving the spy the ability to perform Domestic Patriotic Propaganda? Each propaganda spy could raise morale in one of your own or captured cities by 5-10% ” they are called bunkers .. plus give def entrenchment bonuses and sheild buildings ” You are missing the point entirely.

• MOBILE APP

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

Quote from HATMAKER: “Got it. Thank you, PerigeeNil ” So, ... you make hats.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “OK I have used Cruise Missiles before but got to point Im just firing missiles everywhere instead of tearing up planes. So I have been doing more adv levl research than before. CM lvl1 - 10 HP soft/30 hard - 200 range like 3hp (easy to get shot down) CM lvel2 - 10 HP soft / 35 hard - 200 range like 4 hp (ehh better chance to get through) CM lvl 3 - 10 soft / 40 hard - 250 range 5 hp Up to this point requires 1 warhead ... but next research now bumps to 2 war heads CM lv…

• One of the worst, not from a strategy standpoint, but from a quality of ally standpoint is the "Claim Tracker" When you are obviously working an area, and your ally sets waypoint tracks to scoop up some or all of that area, then goes offline. This is related to, ... The "Scoop your Luncher" who has units near you and scoops a province that you were clearly working for, but couldn't get to first. Now I don't fault either of these as agregious in the endgame, when you are trying to build an airbas…

• Resources

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “cuba can whoop usa 9/10 on flashpoint. ” I totally agree, Mr. NG Strike Fighter - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…09ce7a14be976d559643e0c73