Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (200326)

jlough231 - - News and Updates

the new UI is awesome. thanks

• the Marketplace

jlough231 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from 737373elj: “Maybe let those who lose the game have all the remaining resources automatically sold at market price. Then at least those resources won’t be lost. ” and kill a security council player who was afk for 15 days and boom market has 100k of resources ” Maybe you could have the resources have a max which can be added by destroyed countries, like instead of 100k from an inactive sec council player you could max those resources which are added at 10k.

• the Marketplace

yeah, but most people are in a constant need of rare resources/components even in endgame. i just think there should be at least one AI restock throughout the game

• that is true also. its a strange feature. not sure why it exists.

• the Marketplace

In my experience, the marketplace is hugely useful throughout the game. However, I find it usually stagnates by around day 20 and will only then have gold and sell orders. I think it should be changed so that players have more incentive to use the marketplace, or have it be automatically restocked at higher prices.

• It means that your airfield has been destroyed and they will remain as trucks until you rebuild it

• What is wolfpacking?

that's what I was wondering. thanks bud

• What is wolfpacking?

So multiple coalitions which are not from the same alliance teaming up would not be considered wolfpacking?

• What is wolfpacking?

I hear the term used a lot in the announcements and discussion and have a fair idea of what it is, but could someone give me a complete description as what would fall under this category?

• Annoying Fog of War on bottom of map

jlough231 - - Events

So I recently started a game as Argentina, and during my invasion of Patagonia, I found how incredibly annoying this weird feature is. For some reason, on the bottom of the map, you can barely see as it fades out to black on the bottom of the map. My first question:Why???? this makes absolutely zero sense, and does nothing but hinder my ability to see down there. If I turn off Fog of war, I can see down there but I didn't know that until recently and it made my invasion of patagonia an absolute …

• no, actually most ships from aircraft carriers to cruisers can fit onto large rivers, and most of the visible rivers on the CoN map are very large rivers.

• but still shouldn't rivers be accessible to battleships and boats on the other side of cities??

• yeah, but have u ever seen anyone send troops to attack a city upstream? It happens, but it's very rare and only really happens with cities that are open to the sea, and my suggestion wasn't to make rivers be crossable everywhere to nullify the city bridge, it was to be able to send ships through cities, which would open up new strategies for lakes which are pretty much obstacles at this point-and not even effective obstacles. i'd say most large bodies of water which are landlocked aren't really…

• Currently, any city which you can use to cross a river like Montreal on regular WW3 maps usually will have ports. However, these ports are nearly always useless as the which opens to the ocean will be blocked by another city, like quebec does to Montreal. It really limits your ability to build ships on countries like canada, or in countries like Poland or germany you cannot send ships to support cities downriver. This might be intentional, but I think the devs should change it so that the cities…

• yeah, by day 10 i am always very low on everything besides computer parts, but there comes a point around day 20 where that tips over into basically infinite stuff.

• I think there should be a new, unranked mode where everyone has sort of overpowered stuff, like no wait times, 100x resources, or all research done on day 1. I personally think this should be a thing because I love this game, but it is very monotonous and boring in the beginning and you rarely make it to the point in the game where you can use the more fun weapons, or have fights where both sides can use these.

• Belarus country guide

jlough231 - - General Discussion

it's really satisfying when yo do catch them though

• Belarus country guide

while we are on the topic of planes, I would like to say that I think heavies should get a revamp-they simply aren't used much effectively early-mid-or late game at all. I've never even seen a naval AWACS, and only seen someone use the regular AWACS once. Same thing with the stealth bomber and naval patrol aircraft.

• Belarus country guide

Tbh naval strike fighters are competely worth the research even if you don't have an aircraft carrier cause of their attack stats against navy and improved stats and health all around compared to max strike fighters.

• Right of Way...

pretty sure someone in one of my coalitions found this thread and is accusing me of spying