Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions

Sima - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Tom_Cruise: “How long before you can attack a former coalition member (kicked out)?? ” It will always tell you in the map's description. 4x maps have significantly lower activity checks, where I believe it is 6 real-time hours nowadays

• Coronovirus

Sima - - General Discussion

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “btw the new (deal of the century on israel) can be a great map with land only with hamas/fath and isreal/america also some arab counties may be europe or russian too getting small bases. All fight for the holy land. like the middle east map with only shared intelligence but to win u have to dominate 100% of the map. ” That would be a troll magnet imho. Recipe for disaster!

• HOTFIX (200129)

Sima - - News and Updates

They have too much of a lot

• HOTFIX (200129)

Quote from Efreet: “I think that 4x games should depend on different parameters, because changes like... - Toned down aggression and made slower - Move less and spawn less - Removed terrain modifiers for movement speed ... makes them correct at 4x, but at 1x it means no aggression at all. Uh oh... ” Sounds like you don't do much 1x and haven't seen the Chosen there. It's like moving very, very slowly towards your demise and there's very little you can do about it when you just defended your land…

• @LtGen Thank you so much for sharing. Very insightful stuff. Thank you for supporting the game we all love.

• SEASON 2: END IN SIGHT

Supercharged, half-cyborg, teleporting National Guard FTW!!!

• HOTFIX (200129)

Quote from laurenti: “-_- Im not understanding but whatever I will smile and say "YAY :)" ” Chosen and Zombies will be easier to deal with.

• HOTFIX (200129)

Best part about it is that it Quote from Yak: “will apply to all running games. ” That way, we don't necessarily have to abandon existing B&O maps.

• Questions

Quote from Ghostlane: “Does lack of activity cause your per hour earnings of supplies and manpower to drop? I had a phase of successful expansion, after which I felt I needed to consolidate and so didn't have many battles for a while. During this time my per hour earnings of said units dropped despite the fact that in theory holding cities for longer should drive up morale and therefore increase per hour earnings. So was this drop driven by lack of fighting by me or is there another reason for i…

• Questions

Only cruise missiles can target units. So, probably one armed with a nuke would be your strongest bet. You also have ASW (Anti-Sub Helicopters) and Naval Patrol Aircraft (anti-ship fixed wing). Beyond that, your best best to deal with navy is to really have a better navy.

• Questions

Quote from Ghostlane: “Hello, Let's say someone launches ballistic missile at 1 of my cities and I have theatre missile defense. Theatre takes say 12/16points off ballistic missile. My question is missile will still impact, but will it make full damage cos I haven't killed it, or will it deal one quarter damage cos I've taken three quarters out of it? Thanks ” Anti-Missiles will attempt to intercept missiles before impact. If they are successful, they will then attempt to damage the missile. If …

• Quote from Zozo001: “>Everything is fresh in the new decade We're still in decade 2011-20; the next one will start in its year 1, not 0, just as all preceding ones have... ” Quote from Yeti: “We're both right according to Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade ” I beg to differ: @Zozo001 is incorrect. By both measures, this is the BEGINNING of the 202nd decade, i.e. the START of year 0. Therefore, this is indeed the START of a new decade, not next year

• Zombie Power?

Duplicate thread. /Closed

• Game Number 2905693

MBTs need Army Base lvl 2 and Arms Industry lvl 1. Scan enemy cities (keep an eye out for annexed cities away from their homeland) and check to see if their buildings meet the requirements.

• New Elite Helicopters

Sima - - General Discussion

Quote from Tom_Cruise: “I only got 1 Elite chopper to test it out and it turned out to be useless, sustaining too much damage in one attack against just infantry units. Haven't bothered to get more. ” Maybe there were MAAs/SAMs in the area nearby that were not detected/spotted...?

• AI declares war?

Quote from Kalrakh: “No, I think he means, every country has both AI, just taking care of different types of actions in that country. ” Possible, but unlikely imo

• AI declares war?

Quote from Kalrakh: “I think he means, there are two types of AIs. One takes care of troop movements, the other off economic stuff. ” Yeah, I grasped that much. I'm just intrigued about which AI nations would be the aggressive, warring ones and which are the more defensive, "buildy" type.

• AI declares war?

Quote from Germanico: “Miltary AI will always be active as long as it still has units. Economic AI will require buildings, resources etc to function. So essentially the AI will stop once it has no more nation and no more forces ” Wait! What!? AI has personalities? Must have missed that somewhere. Would a list of the different AI personalities ever find its "own" way onto our screens one day?

• AI declares war?

I've had AI declare war on me before. Usually, it happens towards the end of the game, when I've pretty much killed off half the world's population in my attempts to conquer it. The AI takes offense at that!

• Allianzherausforderungen

Sima - - Deutsches Forum

/ergriffen