Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 622.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• doctrines are a thing

• I relish Gold users

Teburu - - General Discussion

what's that even supposed to mean

• I relish Gold users

oh god not this again

• REQUEST: Major Resourced Problems

Teburu - - Suggestions

ressourcemanagement is a thing

• you can just... give the movement order again?

• They've made their position on that topic clear and stick to that and i can totally respect that decision true, that renders any discussion/feedback about that topic completly useless; but with the entire game designed around that and gold being their primary source of income its ofcourse a touchy subject

• Quote from MrBookShelf: “Quote from Teburu: “difference to a normal game is quite big imo instead of abusing other ppls stupidity you have to activily fight against said stupidity here ” Those guys who won't guard their 20% moral cities? LOL ” or spamming infantry against zombies

• Quote from YankovR: “Post them, maybe i'm wrong here, because I searched for similar topics, but only found 1, which was closed. ” they're all closed for obvious reasons forum.conflictnations.com/inde…money-and-no-money-games/ forum.conflictnations.com/inde…thread/7702-gold-players/ forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?thread/6846-gold/ forum.conflictnations.com/inde…19-game-balance-and-gold/

• difference to a normal game is quite big imo instead of abusing other ppls stupidity you have to activily fight against said stupidity here

• Quote from YankovR: “As far as i have seen, there are no such threads, maybe all of them got deleted and closed too? ” I've already found like 4 threads within 1-2 minutes of search so thats clearly not the case Quote from YankovR: “And If it is the usual "they used gold against me", then maybe they should think about what everyone is saying? As a matter of fact all of my allies in that game, who were above lvl 40 gave up almost immediately and left the game, because there was simply no point to…

• they already made it clear several times that the buisness model isn't gonna change + there are already existing threads about that topic iirc correctly; the search option is your friend and helper, use it it's just the usual reee someone used gold against me it's so unfair and what is fair and what isn't is still decided by mods etc

• Game-play how to questions

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

cities have a healing value of 1 per day; provinces 0 per day hospitals add +1 per level to that also keep in mind that coastal waters can also heal troops tho thats a bit more risky

Quote from Sandblast: “p.s. do the damaged - yet not fully destroyed - buildings in a city heal up over time also?? ” no, you need to repair them manually

Quote from Sandblast: “1. Healing units - do the units heal themselves, automatically, in time, by just sitting peacefully, not engaging in fights?? if yes, at what rate per hr. or per day - I am aware they will eventually heal in a field or city hospital, I'm asking if they heal without a hospital, over time just by sitting in a city or province, the concept being will take the supplies needed to heal from the city or province is stationed in ” wiki.conflictnations.com/Combat#Unit_Healing Quote…

• Unlock elite heli?

being able to gain the unit from a previous season was a first time for this one tho?

• Unlock elite heli?

Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “I don't thnk it will be available next season may be the season after it ” Perhaps, either is possible, although that may be more probable based on extrapolation of the current pattern. ” a sample size of 1 isnt really a pattern?

• Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from Teburu: “- finising rising tides with a solo win in 11 days ” wtf how is that? did u rush all sites or what? ” well you only needed 3 sites + some extra VP and since i started in africa i had a pretty easy time the first between africa/america was actually fairly close to the homeland then the one in cuba then the one near hawaii ofc i captured the last 2 on the same day as to not draw attention the problem with the previous rising tides version is/was fai…

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “(10 pct lvl1 arms ind; 10 pct Navy 2; 10 pct airbase 1) ” thats actually wrong; navy lvl 2 gives 5% and so does airbase 1 also having both in the same city is kinda pointless

• having a +50% on ressourceincome in your homeland where the baseproduction is at 100% is quite impactful^^ and arms industries is one of the more cheaper buildings for ressourceproduction especially when compared to stuff like airports/harbors having it on lvl 5 on rare/elec is pretty much a musthave i dont see any point in not upgrading them; especially since at the end of the day you usually have some ressources left over which tend to be not enough for some new units but just enough to put in…

• Patrol time

Teburu - - Suggestions

dont really see any point in limiting it; you usually make use of your aircraft at least once a day/ferry it to another airbase etc so it wouldnt really have any impact the only thing that would change is that keeping awacs/npas/other heavies on patrol to scout an area adding such a mechanic just for the sake of realism seems kinda bs how about needing to refuel ships at harbours after a set amount of time? and if you're out of fuel in the middle of an ocean then you cant give movement orders an…