Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 362.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Submarines

abdul_the_brave - - General Discussion

please stratiron try not to make all the comment (up to articles) 1 sentence.

• That's amazing how fast u acted

• Unlock elite heli?

If u make old units come back so easily people might wait and say I will get it later so I expect next season will ahve no come backs

• u r researching like every thing . gunships is some what problematic due to their range but u can use attack choppers to attack navy but attack choppers need components. destroyers eats components up. frigates are very important butif u have very low production go for sams and try to play carefully . u can later go for mrls they also need supplies and electronics. but u might have suffer from electronics and the lvl4 army base is very expensive for rising tides.one thing I know for sure when u h…

• Unlock elite heli?

I don't thnk it will be available next season may be the season after it

• Quote from Teburu: “ - finising rising tides with a solo win in 11 days ” wtf how is that? did u rush all sites or what?

• idk but does any one build cities that are not single purposed unless gold? only exception is If I'm not into navy and want to go for ballistic subs might use a city that is already producing something else as I don't produce them quite often and the 15 % increase in production should be in worthy city. I build army bases in cities I'm not interested on its production e.g. supplies and fuel If I have 3 fuel cities specifically russia

• Submarines

what is the point of it over ballistic? build ballistic loss 1 cm but get 2 ballistic missiles instead? also this is very small role for it to operate. Honestly I don't upgrade ballistic subs prefer to build many with the rare cost of its research. u can build cruisers and et the cm for example? but a unit that its purpose in life is to shoot cm and on naval units that doesn't usually care about cms?

• GAME 3079288

abdul_the_brave - - Questions & Answers

ny enemy had a stack of five crusies lvl 2 while I had a stack of destroyers 1 day more to be maxed and get the range advantage thought he was offline turns out he is active and his crusiers cracked my and sandwitched my army with another cruiser stack and followed my ships with strike fighters after. lost a stack of 4destroyers and 3 other from the officer stack he lsot 1 cruiser and 2 sfs

• GAME 3079288

the moment I hate most most is when u tihnk ur oponent is inactive and turns out he is active just lost 7 maxed destroyers because of that in one of my noob accounts

• GAME 3079288

what are you raking about he must be defending all of his cities and yes infantry can capture land!

• I'm not talking as a customer I'm thinking as If I'm consulted and being a customer (played many similar games so know the community) gives me some insights to how the value proposition looks like for similar game for both free and premium useres.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from Stratieon: “ ” 8-instant research is also fine I mean no offense those are just me thoughts on how to make the game more popular.There might be other reasons stopping u from this business model (e.g. no enough staff to mentor if the player num increased or such missing resources). ” U Im..were is the improvement? Not to click 3 times if research is 18 hours? As I mentioned earlier (and we are making onyl suggestions here so please…

• Quote from Stratieon: “I must say I quite agree with Opulon and Kurt: buying resources is definitely one of the best uses for gold in value per ounce. On the other side of that, Golding advantages into existence is quite unrealistic and reduces the strategic element proportional to the amount invested. For me to support the game, I would buy gold and then spend it only when I felt it necessary to counter an equally large golder. Personally, I consider it unfair to utilize gold to achieve advanta…

• such navy countries like uk have this advantage being immune to attack for the first 4 days as they are the only ones having navy

• Rank - Money

abdul_the_brave - - Suggestions

yeah officers area bit unfair noticed that on my random nation account

• yes currently u can't fire cms on air targets regardless usually air targets have at least equal speed so he might need to track them for hours before he hits on their airport

• how do you know he doesn't? its not shown in the map. 2- is it apocalypse? then he starts with warheads already

• Pacific Map

another problem is later upgrades are also expensive like okay researching them is expensive but adding small enhancement to the engine shouldn't be expensive at all! cheaper to build more than to research high lvl to get 8 capacity

• Bug 3058844

abdul_the_brave - - Bug Reports & Issues

does ur troops and the ship give mille icon?