Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 474.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from Teburu: “they won't be able to maintain these spies anyway? ” After a while, but in the meantime they can wreak havoc. ” im not sure; but if they dont get paid they get caught immediatly i think? ” They don’t stop getting paid immediately though.

• Quote from Teburu: “they won't be able to maintain these spies anyway? ” After a while, but in the meantime they can wreak havoc.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Yes, unloock days can vary strongly between doctrines. ” Indeed, it’s an integral defining factor thereof.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Speeding up is much easier and you hardly care about HP on conquerer units anyway. Though normally I just use move order again. If I send units with waypoints to conquer empty provinces, I don't give a shit about those jumps and therefore will hardly be online anyway. As far as I know, the jump occurs on a fixed distance in every province, so the time you save depends on speed of unit and difficulty of terrain. Open provinces will hardly safe you anything, whil jungle and mo…

• Quote from Zemunelo: “You don't have to delay, just click stop button and if you're bellow 5 minutes till the center you will conquer the province / city and "jump" to the center. Maybe in bigger provinces you can "jump" more. I can assume that it is because of two reasons. First you don't actually travel but you jump from point to point on a server. Yes you have movement animation but it is actually a time your troops need to jump to next point. If you ask server your troops are always on speci…

• Rank - Money

Stratieon - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from EPICNOOB2.0: “I cannot stress how horrendously bad what taras said, like being level 60 should mean you've played for a bunch of time and usually decently skilled not "i spent 50 dollars and yeyeye level 60" Also at least the game sort of balances out bcs if you want to heal a lot of hp well thats quite a bit of money gone. ” Agreed; utilizing gold to maximize in-game advantage automatically enforces diminishing returns structurally,…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Both the WWZ games I played (the very first public one where the zombies all moved like the Flash with 6 cups of coffee) and a later 1st nerfing game were unmitigated disasters where the zombies conquered the world. This was because, especially in the first one, no one seemed to get you couldn't just go all attack and leave smokin cities empty or weekly defended, AND people quitting and their country going feral. I would love to play in a more rank restricted one to …

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “i dont believe ships are visible there unless radar or line of sight unit within range. ” Yep, this is what I’ve experienced in the similar situation at the Malacca Strait between mainland Southeast Asia and the Western Indonesian island.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from machforce9: “Rush and then un-rush ” Still slower though. ” it also costs HP .. even if your throttle on and of in keeps track.. and might night get dinged on small bursts but do enough it accumilates and penalizes you. ” Indeed; yet more reason to use it instead.

• Quote from machforce9: “Rush and then un-rush ” Still slower though.

• The solution is expansion, military infrastructure construction, and resource management.

• Patrol time

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “that would stop people from leaving their airplanes on patrol and i wouldnt be able to camp under them with frigate stack. and shoot them down. people who patrol endlessly unattended usually lose them 1 way or the other ” Buckeye’s just trying to preserve his usual strategy for easy afk kills Tbh tho, it works, and quite well at that.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Stratieon: “4X. Or wait until a real war. Then it’ll be too fast. ” right worrying about getting up at 3 am to make more troops / research make not sure over run. Had one game where me and other big dog on map had an epic 4 day (real days so was like 16 game days) air/sea/land scimmage on syria coast... he was coming from europe i was coming from Asia. finally wore him down on tactics but he had me outgunned big time for a long time and he realized he couldnt…

• Unlock elite heli?

Stratieon - - General Discussion

Quote from Teburu: “being able to gain the unit from a previous season was a first time for this one tho? ” True, but the relation and interaction between seasons in the new mechanic provides a precedent for similar events in the future and consequently a basis for extrapolation of those events, although the accuracy of such extrapolation would be increased proportionally to the availability of additional data for refinement of predictive analysis.

• Unlock elite heli?

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “I don't thnk it will be available next season may be the season after it ” Perhaps, either is possible, although that may be more probable based on extrapolation of the current pattern. ” a sample size of 1 isnt really a pattern? ” Not one but three

• Quote from abdul_the_brave: “u r researching like every thing . gunships is some what problematic due to their range but u can use attack choppers to attack navy but attack choppers need components. destroyers eats components up. frigates are very important butif u have very low production go for sams and try to play carefully . u can later go for mrls they also need supplies and electronics. but u might have suffer from electronics and the lvl4 army base is very expensive for rising tides.one t…

• I think my two favorites were my first serious game, an Austria WW3, and a Cuba Flashpoint. In the Austria game, a Rank 11 Poland was trash-talking since I was a Rank 1 then. Apparently hadn’t looked at my stats since I was trouncing Italy then. I ended up allying with Germany and blitzkrieged him in a two-day rapid domination campaign. In the Cuba game, I allied with Iberia, knocked out the Americas and swept over Britain. After that, we invaded a strong France player who held up well until I d…

• Patrol time

Quote from Teburu: “dont really see any point in limiting it; you usually make use of your aircraft at least once a day/ferry it to another airbase etc so it wouldnt really have any impact the only thing that would change is that keeping awacs/npas/other heavies on patrol to scout an area adding such a mechanic just for the sake of realism seems kinda bs how about needing to refuel ships at harbours after a set amount of time? and if you're out of fuel in the middle of an ocean then you cant giv…

• 4X. Or wait until a real war. Then it’ll be too fast.

• Unlock elite heli?

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “I don't thnk it will be available next season may be the season after it ” Perhaps, either is possible, although that may be more probable based on extrapolation of the current pattern.