Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 411.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from JoseFStal1n: “Since most of the world is ocean, and alien landing sites are randomly chosen, aliens are going to land in the ocean and form transports most of the time. This makes it really easy to pick them off with subs or to simply put frigates outside of cities as soon as you have a good navy (mid-late game), since transports can't fight. ” Good point. What about alien transport stats: Alien transport ship: 48HP, 0/0/4/4/4/4/0/0 This should make transport ships mildly harder, whil…

• Nothing illegal about that. Spamming gold doesn't mean he hacked it illegally, it just means he has a lot of it. You can't get banned for that. It's his decision if he wants to waste millions of dollars into this trivial thing.

• More like finish my cookie before Kurt comes for meeee!!!

• Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Yak: “Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Yak: “Today's release brings you a refreshed Overkill map ” Cool! Any chance it's coming soon? ” Very SoonTM ” I'll start my watch on the new games tab then Thanks for the reply! ” Oh come on how could i miss the first place Also this thing is practically normal map Rising Tides

• Quote from Yak: “Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Yak: “Today's release brings you a refreshed Overkill map ” Cool! Any chance it's coming soon? ” Very SoonTM ” I'll start my watch on the new games tab then Thanks for the reply!

• Upgrade army

737373elj - - General Discussion

I never really liked upgrading in games where you have to start anew in a different game. In games where once you are done with that stage, all the upgrades roll back, it was ridiculously irritating to keep on researching the same thing. Even worse, you had to upgrade each unit individually, which cost money and was really expensive. This was a huge reason why I bounced around lots of games during the three months before I graduated to Middle School. When I first found this game, I was absolutel…

• @Yak you think you can help? Anyway not too sure what to do really.

• It’s more about just building for the fun of it. If you want to win, you shouldn’t follow this guide

• Quote from Yak: “Today's release brings you a refreshed Overkill map ” Cool! Any chance it's coming soon?

• Season 4 Unit : Terminators

737373elj - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Whats the "magic" on the season unit. What makes it special? ” Looks

• Error on game data

737373elj - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from JonDoe101: “Because this is an alliance game ” This makes a whole lot more sense now. In alliance games, you cannot attack your teammates, because, you know, it is an alliance game, you're supposed to be fighting the enemy alliance. Although I always thought that alliance games ended rather quickly. If you are attacking the enemies, yet the game says you are attacking your teammates, then you can try bug reports.

• how to surrender?

737373elj - - General Discussion

If you click the news tab, then go to game info, you will see the minimum activity time. Usually it's around 2 to 3 days, but can be shorter or longer.

• Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from 737373elj: “You cannot win with grow and protect, I can tell you that. All wins will have to be through conquering. BTW regarding the OP I’ll say that once you conquer entire of Europe you would have won already. ” Not in all scenarios. There can be strong opposing coalitions. ” Yeah, but saying that once you have conquered the entire of Europe, you usually would have won the game.

• You cannot win with grow and protect, I can tell you that. All wins will have to be through conquering. BTW regarding the OP I’ll say that once you conquer entire of Europe you would have won already.

• Sim city is basically a way of playing that means you just keep producing units and not go to war, origin is most likely from the game of the same name. It’s generally looked down upon here, as the aim is to go to war, but I still like it nonetheless. Regarding each city producing a certain unit, you don’t have to do that, it’s simply the simplest and resource-efficient way to produce the most units. You only have to build that particular unit in that particular city, hence saving the costs of h…

• Transporters shoot ships?

737373elj - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from Kalrakh: “It is, but artillery on transport ships should not do damage in close range, I believe. ” True; I believe that the transport system should engage other ships in the attack but without doing damage iirc. ” The dozens of times I have engaged with troop transports they get stuck in close combat, but deal no damage. I have never fought Artillery in close combat though, they have damage against ships so this result isn’t unlikely.

• ... I said that. I guess that makes all the above statements wrong I guess. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll make some edits.

• Cannot conquer

Yeah, that can conquer

• Cannot conquer

Some units cannot conquer. Edit: most units cannot conquer. Only Infantry (excluding Special Forces) can conquer territory. If a particular unit can conquer territory, you will be able to see it on th unit’s info page.

• It’s a distance away from Wellington, and the air base there is suitable for hitting Fiji. You will be missing out if you do place the air base in Auckland, Dunedin is preferable, but both are valid choices.