Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 684.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would use attack helicopters. The most players use SAMs to protect their rocket launchers and the SAMs make no damage to the helicopters. And the attack helicopters have more power against armor than the strike fighters.

• How to Use a UAV

Seele07 - - General Discussion

It would be nice, if the drones would be stronger, but only in tier 3. Normally the game started from the researches in the time of cold war. In this time the first drones were created. But the first drones are only used for recon like in the game. Lockheed D-21, Lawotschkin La-17 or Dornier Do 34 Kiebitz. It would also be nicer to have this early drones in the game for tier 1 instead of the modern predator ect. Now nations like USA, Russia and China research strong unmanned aerial vehicles. So …

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

Seele07 - - News and Updates

Yeah, reduced research costs for the MBT and the AFV. And the european doctrin tank has a very good speed

• I play also in the moment a middle east map. And the caliphate has also 1 province more, than I can see on the map. In the beginning of the map the caliphate conquered some provinces in the north west direction of Bagdadh. May be the island is in the lake near Bagdadh. I have send a drone, but I cant find anything. If I have Marines I will go inside of the lake.

• CYBER BLACK UPDATE (191128)

I think the elite helicopter must have also different power like the elite tank. For eastern doctrin the elite heli is perfect. You research the better gunship helicopter and the elite helicopter. The gunship is better against soft target and the elite against armor. But for western doctrin we need an elite helicopter with more power against soft targets and less against armor, so we can combine the elite with the western attack helicopter. For the europe doctrine may be a helicopter with a litt…

• Cant log in, in my games

Seele07 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Gibt das Rekrutierungsbüro noch einen Moral boost? Oder macht das jetzt alles der Bunker?

Super. Das Spiel wird auf jeden Fall immer besser. Nur mit dem Wegfall des Mobilisierungsboosts kann ich mich noch nicht anfreunden. Weil eine größere Industrie ja auch schneller produziert. Aber das neue Schild für die Bunker ist auf jeden Fall sinnig. Jetzt kann man nicht mehr so einfach alles wegbomben.

Ja, hätte ich aber auch selber drauf kommen können . Ist ja eigentlich die Standartantwort vom Support jedes Browsergames.

It is done, but the game works not so fast as before.

Yes, I have now it works.

It is loading and loading and loading

After the update I can not log in to my 2 games: 2887640 and 2903488 They load and load and load

The new funktions of the bunker are nive. But the arms industry must have mobilization speed. If you have a bigger arms industry you produce faster. It is unlogical that only recruiting office do this. After the update I can not log in to my 2 games: 2887640 and 2903488

• The Black Night has a speed of 40 km/h, thats the snail of the MBTs. In the game this tank must have speed 90 Also the gun is the old gun. The Leopard 2 mbt revolution is in the most cases a new tank. rheinmetall-defence.com/de/rhe…ions/news/detail_1408.php

• Season 1 verpaßt, was nun?

Seele07 - - Deutsches Forum

Schade, dass es jetzt keine Möglichkeit gibt. Spiele gerade Israel und da wäre so ein Merkava schon nett. Dann hoffe ich mal, dass es noch eine Möglichkeit in der Zukunft geben wird Season 1 nachzuholen. Bin dann froh, das ihr doch nicht den Leopard 2 MBT Revolution genommen habt für die europäische Doktrin. Da hätte ich mich ja noch mehr geärgert, wenn ich den nicht nutzen kann.

• Season 1 verpaßt, was nun?

Seele07 - - Deutsches Forum

Moin, habe eine längere Spielpause eingelegt und so Season 1 verpasst. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Elite Einheiten noch nachträglich zu bekommen? Habe im Moment auch Sicherheitsrat. Gruss Seele07

• If this game is complete reality you can only win with USA, Russia or China. All the other nations are too weak to win then.

• Carriers seem kinda meh

Seele07 - - General Discussion

Carriers only make sense if you have a nation like New Zealand, Australia or may be the USA. One of the best unit for recon is the helicopter officer, he can also spot subs if he is upgraded.

• After daychange you see only the correct capital.

• Ok which unit from Switzerland we have?