Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Heavy handed Coalition leaders that just bark orders at everyone all the time.

• One of my games will not load and the other isn't connecting to the server (just keeps spinning)

• No More Stack Penalties?

Lobos04 - - Questions & Answers

I must have missed it, but I noticed that there aren't any stack penalties for ground units? Now, I just see people stacking 10 infantry units and go to town. It takes away from the strategy of the game in my opinion.

• 500 Internal Server Error

Lobos04 - - Bug Reports & Issues

I can access the website now, but my game is still not available

• 500 Internal Server Error

I was playing my game and all of sudden it stopped working. Tried to get back in and can't even access the website anymore. Anyone else having this issue?

• Server Issues Again?

My game 3140334 is having serious issues staying connected to the server again. This keeps happening and is very frustrating as I am in the middle of a major battle. It isn't happening with any of my other games, which is good.

• I keep having this problem in my games and it is starting to get annoying. Is this happening anywhere else? It usually fixes itself but when I am trying to refuel my aircraft and I can't get them back in the fight, it defeats the purpose. Basically, they fly back to base then just hover there (they don't land). They just say they are refueling but they don't.

• SERVERS STABILIZING

Lobos04 - - News and Updates

2 out of my 3 games are doing much better! Thank you! The only one that keeps have problems staying connected to the server is 3088723

• It looks like the Flashpoint and Blood and Oil servers are good, but the World War III server is still not working

• Yep, mine are doing the same thing

• You can beat heavy gold users (I definitely use the gold from game wins). If you get a good coalition then you can focus on specific strengths. My last game that I won, I was the air power, one ally was naval power, and another was armor. It takes teamwork, just like real life.

• I go with at least two Frigates. The AA coverage they provide is invaluable considering how many people try to attack with aircraft.

• I will add my own two cents to this. Many players win without any tanks. However, I am a big fan of using stand off weapons (Missiles, artillery, ships, etc) as much as possible. It's okay to siege a city rather than just try to roll into it. Coalitions are good, but try not to join any with people all over the globe. Try to get friendly with neighboring countries so you aren't having to look over your shoulder all the time.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

It looks like whatever changes were made today, have now made the game unplayable. I can't load my game (2620017) at all. It just tries to load.

• Naval Bugs

I agree with this. The Naval feature is only a portion of what it could (should) be. Destroyers can't launch cruise missiles anymore (they used to) even though in real life they most certainly do launch them. Also, the anti-air part needs to be improved, like what was said here. I lost an entire fleet (Carrier, cruiser, two destroyers, and three frigates) to two 4 ship helicopter stacks. There is no way that should ever happen. Like you said, I love this game and invest a lot of time and money i…

• Games Will Not Load

Yes, it works now. Thank you!

• Game Update (180412)

Did the update include an increase in the cost for units when purchased using gold? Woke up this morning and now all of a sudden units are double the cost of gold to mobilize them. I am always low on resources early in a game, so it isn't because of that.

• Games Will Not Load

I read that you wanted to know if the games aren't loading. Mine won't either. Just gets stuck on the loading screen. Game: 2301328

• So, in our game (2274113) the transport ships are still showing HPs for all the units on there. I have submitted this bug, but I keep getting told to provide more information. I was told they should be 12 all the time. I have attached what is going on in our game: In case you can't see, the ship is showing 48 Hps for the 4 infantry units loaded on there. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9a10e9e96b6db3fad6d7bf313

• General Fixes Update 180301

I noticed that Destroyers can no longer shoot cruise missiles? It says in the description they can, in real life they can. Is this an update?