Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 902.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

Teburu - - News and Updates

Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Artillery is its biggest weakness, mainly Mobile Artiller and Rocket Launcher, both can easily outrange it. Same goes for late game ships. ” Fortunately, in publics those are exceedingly rare. I think this unit is well rounded, and I personally will most definitely be incorporating it in my strategies. ” anything beyond tanks and inf is

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

if it would have 100 range, it'd have too few weaknesses

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

scroll up

• or be an even bigger nerd and know all the numbers by heart

• The Cities Tab Organization

Teburu - - Suggestions

then sort by arms industries

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

Quote from 737373elj: “Could somebody post the stats of this thing? I have no access to computer right now and this isn’t a pre-existing unit where I could roughly know the stats Also nobody uses rail guns in modern warfare... ” we're talking about railguns, not railway guns prntscr.com/ta3rky prntscr.com/ta3rr1 prntscr.com/ta3s0i

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

Quote from Opulon: “then anti-helicopter with SAM range already makes it pretty dangerous in my book ” true but like for publics rarely anyone uses helis to a degree where they can't be handeld by some asf and for challenges the day for the research seems to be a bit late to make them viable against helis? i feel like it's trying to be a bit too much and imo they get fucked a bit too hard by terrain

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

Quote from Taras: “A cannon fights with ground forces and can strike down planes, helicopters, navy, and even missiles! Very cool... you decide to kill your game? ” have you even looked at the stats of that thing? it's not really usefull for anything except AA

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

hmm dont really find it that convincing

• Agents not working

Teburu - - Bug Reports & Issues

cuz someone else already has

• More damage for artillery

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Teburu: “no they dont need more damage, arty is already the single most powerful ground unit starting arty is more than enough, whoever manages to get more value out of it will win the day 1 combat for the sake of comparison: 1 towed deals 3,5 FREE damage vs inf 1 motorized deals 3.0 and takes damage in return about having more arty at the start of the game: then fucking build some more army base lvl 2 and arms industries isn't really anything afaik they u…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “OK, I just called it that to draw you in, but what I'm proposing is adding a new spy mission type: KILL ANTI-SPY - this would give us another badly needed outlet for spending our millions of end game cash, and restore the balance to the game preventing someone from making their city spy proof by just loading it up with 8 counterspies. ” there are even more foolproof ways of making a city spyproof ....

• More damage for artillery

Teburu - - Suggestions

no they dont need more damage, arty is already the single most powerful ground unit starting arty is more than enough, whoever manages to get more value out of it will win the day 1 combat for the sake of comparison: 1 towed deals 3,5 FREE damage vs inf 1 motorized deals 3.0 and takes damage in return about having more arty at the start of the game: then fucking build some more army base lvl 2 and arms industries isn't really anything afaik they used to require lvl 1, but that was just too OP tl…

• Customizable News Filter

Teburu - - Suggestions

enter country name and there you go

• SAM attack timing

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

idk seems to me like everything is working as intended?

• Afterburner

Teburu - - Suggestions

there isn’t any point in this, considering the teleportation that comes with direct attack so a smaller range woud just make them worse

• Airfield capacity

Teburu - - Suggestions

neither do I just doesnt add anything while making stuff more annoying to manage while adding nothing really to the gameplay and before you come with the realism argument: point of con is not realism so fuck that argument carriers have limited capacity because otherwise, why build more than one or maybe two?

• Quote from titankiller11: “if you take away the part where they cant capture land they are OVER POWERED! ” could you at least once contribute to the actual topic instead of talking nonsense? if you don’t have anything to contribute then don’t

• Stealth Bombers

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

predict and put aa /asf above the target