Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sssssh its fine go back to your flashpoint little one

• Quote from Opulon: “And the rest being Jungle. I don't like jungle. It's coarse and wet and irritating, and you can't get anywhere. The only good thing is you encounter tribes sometimes, and you can kill them all, not only the men, but the women and the children too. ” it really is annoying tho arty? nah fuck you provinces too thicc and its all jungle helis? lol nice try melee? LOL[i][b]here is your slow speed in jungle and the speeddebuff on top; oh and dont forget the terrain malus [/b][/i]

• Quote from ewac123: “Yeah, kind of. But let's think about what we were talking about in the first place. ” how about we instead talk about your habit of necroing dead threads?

• Quote from ewac123: “Some people just like to argue. ” like you?

• Provinces

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from Blainze: “if you lose your homeland provinces and a member of your coalition recaptures it should be put back under your control. ” thats...already a thing

• Quote from Impyrean: “Quote from ewac123: “MRLs CAN deal with ship artillery. A cruiser deals 5 damage per hit on land units. MRLs deal 5.5 damage. ” except a max level cruiser has 75 health while mrls have 20 while both having a range of 100, def not anti-ship ” artillery can profit from entrenchment and terrain bonus tho

• Quote from Jee F: “I'm finishing my 2nd flashpoint game and it was rahter disapointing. Only one opponent kind of looked like he knew what he was doing. 25 players out of 30 dropped early, like in the first week. Maybe other maps are better, but I doubt it. From what I understand, competitive games are 5vs5, one alliance vs another. Is that really it? It seems to me that this would waste the diplomacy side of the game, which I enjoy. I also tried a role-play for a few weeks. A map where everyone…

• Quote from Exras: “I would consider Motorized Infantry to be one of the best once it is maxed out. Good health and it can act like an artillery by bombing units or cities by some good range. ”

• Quote from 737373elj: “Call of War: never managed to figure out the meta (fine), game was too fast paced ” if in doubt use artillery Quote from 737373elj: “Supremacy1: what’s the difference between this and the above? ” i think one of them has like a techtree and stuff; basically like the flanders event or what it was

• Quote from Opulon: “CoW : When i want a arcadish strategy battle where i feel like i've launched a Call of Duty Deathmatch. It's quick, it's simple, it's easy to grasp, and it has a lot of subtleties for the veterans. ” havent played any cow since about 1.5 came out but I've always found it a bit confusing when compared to con and tbh just having a fucking radar and the ability to airlift stuff makes con imo a lot more comfortable

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “AAAHHH...... it's not damx camel, it is 3X ELITE COMMANDOS!!! ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…00ed33255bdbdf563318fecf1 ” doesnt look that mutated tho

• The Trial of Michael58126

Teburu - - Off Topic

If you wanna get unbanned your best bet is to complain to their support teamleader; not sure but i think discussing bans is against forum rules (at least i remember in call of war that was the case) also: why the unholy fuck would you start/finish your sentences with (( and )) thats weird as fuck oh and "alts" just refers to having alternate accounts

• Captured Equipment

Teburu - - Suggestions

you mean right below "fixing legacy issues" ? nvm thats a thing that they might actually do at some point in the future

• Damage on Rockets

Teburu - - General Discussion

rng is a thing just because your stack has an anti missile value of 28 doesnt prevent the game from just going LOL NO

• Airborn officer

Teburu - - General Discussion

Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from oOoNEXUSoOo: “i realy dont see any reason to not impliment that. As you say, the carriers are way to weak. airborn infantry isnt op aswell... would buff both weaker units and add some ways to attack ” I believe the real trick will be changing the coding for both units to make this mechanic possible. May prove to be too much pain, and not enough gain. ” on top of that the combo of both seems potentially horrifying

• Quote from MallahanJr: “I don't care if it comes late March or April, let them work the bugs out. Nothing more frustrating then thinking you know how the game works and then finding out it doesn't work that way in the heat of pvp battle, report the bug and then they correct it. But you're out of the game. ” if con had no bugs; would it really be con?

• Suggestion: Veteran Units

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from 737373elj: “If this suggestion goes through my Strike Fighters with 30 kills each will become madlads ” just think about the horror of arty or AA getting veterancy

• Suggestion: Veteran Units

Teburu - - Suggestions

not this shit again to make it short: we dont need even more snowballing

• Officers

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

Quote from crazystoner: “8-12 stack of aircraft ” excuse me but what the fuck

• Quote from CipherStriker4: “I think if you combined 8 Black Knights,a Tank Officer and Infantry Officer you'd have a mobile doomsday stack that nothing short of ICBMs would stop you from how much power boost and speed it would have. ” artillery laughing in the distance