Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “If you consider gold: Nukes are the biggest meta, or just dropping every enemie city to 0% morale, nothing can help against that.Including gold as an 'arguement' makes every arguement futile from the start. Russia has a huge economy, but it also has many neightbours. China is also a pretty big country by itself. Not to mention how much time your troops need from one end to your country to the other. The good thing is, MRL are doctrine independent, though of course continents…

• A Response to Opulon

crazystoner - - Off Topic

Pretty sure that it says miltiple accounts is not allowed, each and everytime you start a game in CON. Likewise, i believe you need secruity council if you want to play with another family member, aka two accounts with the same IP on the same map.

• Quote from Opulon: “Eastern SF doomstack (with Spec Ops T2 officer) is considered meta, indeed. In the right terrain context, it has the damage output of a ICBM, with the catch it ignores entrenchment. I understand a bit more your point of view : everything meta is cowardice except if it's a part of the meta you use. Acknowledged. ” Its cowardice because your killing civilians. As for a meta, the meta is infantry engagements, you can't build the same units in Russia as you would Brazil. I mean R…

• Officers

crazystoner - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from crazystoner: “8-12 stack of aircraft ” excuse me but what the fuck ” Normally, helicopters and aircraft are used in small 5 stacks, 100% efficiency. Because of the bonuses from an aircraft commander, the movement bonus, the defensive bonus, the attack bonus, you can increase your stack sizes to 8-12 aircraft, and operate at lower efficiency levels, but still deal highly increased offensive damage.

• And at the end of it all, we all just want a competitive map for crown of the kingdom! Oh, if you see my name in a game upon update, you better leave and never return because your defeat is ASSURED! There is a reason my alliances are called GAMEOVER! because for you... the game is over For your king is here! Do et, drop that gold, give it to me! GIVE ME ALL YOU HAVE!! MAKE ME IMMORTAL!

• Quote from CipherStriker4: “The Elite Seasonal Tanks at the first level are a hard cap of 3, fully maxed you can deploy up to 10 of them. The European Elite "Black Knight" I am glad I've never had to fight in game, the stats alone make me even fear to see one considering it's literally a tank with none of the weaknesses of being a tank. I really think they must be sleeper OP just none has been daring enough (or should I say gold enough) to deploy 8 Maxed out "Black Knight" Tanks with Infantry Of…

• Officers

crazystoner - - Questions & Answers

Some are, some are not. Basiclly they are super expensive versons of units that are designed to exceed conventional stack limits. They reduce the efficiency deficiency by adding stack bonuses in speed, def and offense. The downside is, they require research slots, they are limited to a single unit and more importantly once they take damage or are killed, they get more expensive to replace upgrade and healing them can take weeks. You can infact deploy aircraft to groundbases and infantry to boats…

• Quote from CipherStriker4: “The truly most fearful of all the Elite Tanks is the Seasonal European Tank "Black Knight", it's a tank that has built in anti air and anti missile defenses but it's also still a tank with great infantry and armor damage plus once upgraded it gives itself a power boost. I think if you combined 8 Black Knights,a Tank Officer and Infantry Officer you'd have a mobile doomsday stack that nothing short of ICBMs would stop you from how much power boost and speed it would ha…

• Old Season Units

crazystoner - - General Discussion

Quote from Orschel: “Hi, I play CON since season 4 and I liked this Railguns. Now in Season 5 I made the council subscription. Isnt it possible to unlock Railguns now for me? Never again because season 4 ended? Thanks for your help ” Did you obtain the required points total in season 4? I have obtained all the required point totals in all the season, but havn't purchases SC, wondering if i will get all my seasonal units unlocked if i purchase SC. Am i wasiting my time getting the required points…

• Quote from MicahWill: “Also, what spec ops has a 200 attack rating? Do you have 15 maxed out spec ops stacked together? lol ” Ones with a maxed out special force commander giving them huge offensive and defensive bonuses. I mean if you want to be even crazyer, you can stack 4 SAS with 4 Naval and both Infantry commander and SF commander. But then you loss the whole "stealth" and need some AA support. But you'll have massive speed, offensive numbers and a small radar. That been said, you can push…

• Moral and Declaring War

crazystoner - - General Discussion

One thing that i struggle with is the negative moral bonuses from being at war with many nations. For example the rebels, i try to not be at war with the rebels until day 10 or longer, the longer i can delay being at war with the rebels the quicker i can expand. I have found that going from being at war with 1 person - 2 people increases the average time you spend in a city from a few hours to 2 days to reach that 30 moral. Which leads me to the issue of Alliances, whom just be declaring war on …

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Youare very optimistic here. I you put all your resoruces in TDS you can do tay 6-7...but usally these high class toys are not the first to research/build when you still have barbarian hordes at the gate (aka infantry rush) ” Not hard to look around the map and see if anyone has a level 4 naval base. Then once the ballistic missile get launched to check CNN news. I have used the ballistic sub rush to great advantage, biggest disadvantage is you end up at war with heaps …

• Quote from Jemandanderes: “Uhm no, they deal 7,5 damage against subs on tier 1, 11 on tier 2 and 15 on tier 3. ” Don't get me wrong, they are fine at what they do, killing submarines, since submarines can't fight back. They are also pretty good early game against frigate rushes, of say Indonesia, but so are any helicopters. But their limited range, reliance on airfields and the fact cruisers are so deadly renders them rather void, not to mention BSUB's can have 40hitpoints! In the late game, ful…

• I wouldn't bother trying to outshoot it. Send in two stacks 2/3 infantry followed by another stack of 10 infantry. Depending on setup, if they have radar, it can be a little harder, but just keep taking closer and closer tiles, once that first attack triggers (it should tell you what units are there). You can't send just one, because if it dies then they don't get a cooldown timer. Abuse the RUSH function. MRL are inheritanly weak, in both damage and hitpoints. Their strength is in hit and run t…

• Special Forces. Nothing and i mean nothing will stand up to a 200 atk SF stack. Play like a coward all you want with artillery, but SF will have you crying like a baby once you loss your entire stack of 15hp artlillery to stealth infantry. There is a difference between "LOW" and "STEALTH"

• You shouldnt overlap 4 systems ontop of one another? If one is triggered, they are all triggered and i believe you only need 2 to counter a icbm? Most players tend to station them outside of cities for this very reason and to increase efficency of defensive stacks.

• Theater def systems, AA, railguns. Trick with these is you can pair with frigates and upgrade subs to max for huge hitpoints. You can send ships to intercept from launch position but you can spend days/weeks hunting them and a good sub commander will just target docks, airfields and army bases trying to counter. Usally the best way is counter ballistics are anti missile units. A ballistics missile strategy is rather reliant on making effective use of your missiles. The moment AA goes up, well yo…

• Reported? looks like its a moderator flagged comment and is hidden for everyone. Supposedly im trolling but hey its all good, obviously want to keep infantry how it is so games dont drag out for weeks and weeks because your dying to afk stacks.

• End of the day... YZJQX random letter name. vs matching forum/gamename. Very active in the forums for someone thats only played 28 games. Get back to me when your an officer, sergeant... Don't you have ammo to check or something? You want to claim which stack is the most powerful, try 1 recon, 1 tank, 1 antitank, 1 mobile, 1 mrl, 1 radar, 1 AA, 1 mech, 1 infantry, 1 anti tank and then have 5/10 of these stacks that all operate together. Tho you can use which ever stack you want, all helicopter d…

• Lol 1 win... And has to be carried. 28 games what a noob.