Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 179.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from happyzebra72: “Wait what! Since when? I've still been playing as if insurgency only pops up at midnight. ” That was back in late January. So now they can spawn at any time of the day

• Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from MicahWill: “Not only that, but their stock went even further down because of all islands now have harbors. So now it is a weak unit that is even more niche than before. ” Interesting. I was thinking maybe you could station them on a border and prepare an attack. All at once, send a large swarm of them deep behind enemy lines to cap strategic targets. I thought they seemed niche, guess I was right. You may be able to send special forces out to kill as many …

• Not only that, but their stock went even further down because of all islands now have harbors. So now it is a weak unit that is even more niche than before.

• That is a private match between two alliances. You may rarely see those pop up, but you wont be able to join unless you're a member of one of those alliances that are participating in the challenge.

• Quote from Opulon: “And the rest being Jungle. I don't like jungle. It's coarse and wet and irritating, and you can't get anywhere. The only good thing is you encounter tribes sometimes, and you can kill them all, not only the men, but the women and the children too. ” ...They're animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!!

• Zombie Map mods

MicahWill - - Suggestions

Quote from DOA70: “It's time to bump this back up to the front of the queue - I'm jonesin for some Z's man! ” I had the same thought, it's been since Halloween that we saw them last. But please Dorado, buff them zombs before we fight them again!

• Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Pah, it's probably an Elite Naval AWACS ” The hero we don't deserve. But for real, maybe a minelayer unit? It's supposed to be something new, has been asked for in the past, and "brand new units possessing a unique feature to CoN, which will further contribute to the micro aspect of warfare." sounds like the addition of a new element to the battlefield. Possibly mines, but I'm just guessing as that seems to meet the…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Pah, it's probably an Elite Naval AWACS ” The hero we don't deserve. But for real, maybe a minelayer unit? It's supposed to be something new, has been asked for in the past, and "brand new units possessing a unique feature to CoN, which will further contribute to the micro aspect of warfare." sounds like the addition of a new element to the battlefield. Possibly mines, but I'm just guessing as that seems to meet the criteria in Yak's post, and it may be what that vag…

• View a Finished game?

MicahWill - - General Discussion

Quote from 737373elj: “Your Archive should have your recently finished games. Not too sure if they implemented it on mobile too though. ” Just verified, it is the same on mobile. I just viewed a game that concluded maybe 10 days ago. Itll still bring up the conclusion of the game (Victory, Defeat, 1st, 2nd....) just exit out of that and you can view the game map as it was when victory was acheived. Quote from MissouriSailor: “(I saw another thread here about black screen, was unsure if that was …

• Airborn officer

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from oOoNEXUSoOo: “Hi guys, i had i idea.. why the airbore officer cant land and start from aircraft carrier? Would be a nice feature to invade from the sea. ” Channeling my inner Teburu: Legacy code laughing in the distance. ” there has been a lot of laughing in italics recently

• Airborn officer

Quote from oOoNEXUSoOo: “i realy dont see any reason to not impliment that. As you say, the carriers are way to weak. airborn infantry isnt op aswell... would buff both weaker units and add some ways to attack ” I believe the real trick will be changing the coding for both units to make this mechanic possible. May prove to be too much pain, and not enough gain.

• Airborn officer

Really anything that can help carriers become a viable option would be great. This idea has be suggested before tho, so it's unlikely to be changed.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “While I haven't thought this through, my initial reaction would be towards greater diversification between the doctrines, so they're not all white malessss, (oops sorry, channeling my inner Brooklyn babe), ... so they encourage different unit mixes. My only concerns would be, making sure Meta was split as equally among the 3 or not involved in the doctrine differences, and balance is maintained. ” 1st: dude, that was months ago, move on 2nd: I agree, I like the idea.…

• Quote from Apex420Ripper: “I can report a bug on mobile that is why I came here. I'm think more like he hacked the game if anything. I know that isnt an option for that. ” Just try reloading the app until it works. Otherwise, you may try getting on a PC and logging in to submit a bug report.

• Tactics in battle

I think what you are suggesting makes sense on a smaller scale. For example: in a gunfight between squads of 4, one team may split into 2 smaller squads and have one flank the enemy, forcing them to return fire and appropriate cover in 2 directions. In CoN, the battles are on a much larger scale than that of a 4-on-4 gunfight. Single infantry units that we see are actually 100+ man divisions (I am not sure of exact numbers, anybody else know?). But on that scale, elements such as flanking are mu…

• did you submit an in-game bug report? and no, there are no features that allow players to block visibility of other players

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Some units have 'bunker icon' > unit ignores hostile target's entrenchment bonuses during combat, including bonuses received from bunkers. What is mean it? ” Entrenchment Bonus: 25% less damage taken if a unit is stationary on the center of a province or city, can go higher than 25% with bunkers or combat outposts. So any unit that has the 'bunker icon' you mentioned, will deal normal damage no matter what.

• Quote from Yak: “Post updated ” Good luck to the Devs on finding and working out bugs and balancing units. Surely it will all be worth it, especially if new content was released too early and full of kinks. (Just let me know if you need help in testing the shiny, brand new units )

• Suggestion: Automatic ending

Quote from ewac123: “Germanico already said that there is no auto end so people who invested more into arms industries and stuff get more gold and more fun. I am 90% sure Dorado will come over and say: "Please search in existing threads before posting a new one. CLOSED." NOTE: I am not impersonating a moderator. ” I'd say you're safe from being accused of impersonating a mod when... Quote from Dealer of Death: “I summon the GermanicNo bot: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…a542481c36a3243fa6c83a95a…

• GAME UPDATE (210224)

MicahWill - - News and Updates

Quote from ewac123: “Is this a bug? I thought only flashpoint has harbors ” according to the update, it is only for flashpoint... so yeah idk They may need to update their update.