Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from MicahWill: “Not only that, but their stock went even further down because of all islands now have harbors. So now it is a weak unit that is even more niche than before. ” Interesting. I was thinking maybe you could station them on a border and prepare an attack. All at once, send a large swarm of them deep behind enemy lines to cap strategic targets. I thought they seemed niche, guess I was right. You may be able to send special forces out to kill as many targets as possible and then …

• I have just started another battleground US game, and this time, I have deiced to play Nicaragua. Being in central america, there is a lot of jungle areas, so my unit speeds are slow and take forever to make any meaningful progress. I've decided to try out national guard, but being that it is still the first day of gameplay, I have a lot of opportunity to research new tech. I was thinking that Airborne would be a good idea (quick travel), but the troop just does not make sense or is not intuitiv…

• Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Pah, it's probably an Elite Naval AWACS ” The hero we don't deserve. But for real, maybe a minelayer unit? It's supposed to be something new, has been asked for in the past, and "brand new units possessing a unique feature to CoN, which will further contribute to the micro aspect of warfare." sounds like the addition of a new element to the battlefield. Possibly mines, but I'm just guessing as that seems to meet the criteria in Yak's post, and …

• Quote from Sgniappo: “what's the composition? Just a thought (or more a question possibly): could you send a ballistic missile, trigger their timer, and then send another one without pointing directly at the unit (no point defense) but ensure it is hit by the splash damage? p.s. special forces ” I'm sure there is a way. Both TD's and SAMs have a recharge timer when they are spent. If you shoot a missile, wait a minute, and shoot another, that is a minute difference between them. Your second one …

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ewac123: “Lol. I changed my forum name to ewac123 so people who didn't like my posts couldn't hunt me down ingame. ” That was stupid. I'd never do that and cheat myself out of extra free active players to go against. ” NO!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT EVIL YOU ARE ASKING FOR!?!? ACTIVE PLAYERS WILL SLAY YOUR TANKS, BURN YOUR STRIKES, AND DECIMATE YOUR MAX MOTO INF (EVEN WITH THE OP MORTOR RANGE ). LOL ” " ... they …

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from Opulon: “Quote from Jemandanderes: “If you can only choose one you would have to choose an infantry because you need to be able to capture ground. Since you cannot choose any artillery, you should probably choose lvl6+ mot inf and you can still protect yourself against air wit ASF(kinda). But this is not a good strat, which underlines that you need multiple unit types to be successful. ” Yes, ultimately, if we are playing such a game wh…

• Quote from Opulon: “Quote from Jemandanderes: “If you can only choose one you would have to choose an infantry because you need to be able to capture ground. Since you cannot choose any artillery, you should probably choose lvl6+ mot inf and you can still protect yourself against air wit ASF(kinda). But this is not a good strat, which underlines that you need multiple unit types to be successful. ” Yes, ultimately, if we are playing such a game where your own tech tree gets 100% blocked once you…

• As the title asks, what would you consider the best unit in the game for ground invasions? I consider a "ground unit" Armored and Infantry (not including officers).

• Quote from DOA70: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Update: Went ahead with my invasion. Russia wasn't happy. I pushed past his frontline and destroyed his airfield hosting all of his important jets. Made my way down to Africa at the same time and pretty much curbed India and China, who were located there. The Anti-Air Battalions (level 3) did very well against cruise missiles but lacked the ability to take on China's choppers and fighters in any meaningful way. In future games, I will probably only…

• Quote from MicahWill: “EVERY GAME I HAVE EVER LOST HAS LITERALLY BEEN BECAUSE OF THE ABUSE OF "STAYING ACTIVE". I CANNOT BELEIVE THIS HAS GONE THIS FAR WITHOUT DIRECT INTERVENTION FROM DORADO. I SWEAR, 100% OF MY GAMES NOW FALL VICTIM TO THE 1% OF PLAYTERS RUNNING "STAYING ACTIVE" IN THEIR STACKS. I MEAN HOW YOU GONNA COUNTER THAT?? STRATEGY? DIPLOMACY? GOLD!?!? YOU KNOW THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT "STAYING ACTIVE" STRATS IS WITH....... "STAYING ACTIVE"!!! YOU HAVE TO STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL!! THIS IS WHY…

• Quote from Jemandanderes: “Since we are at the subject of birds in modern warfare, what about drone hunting eagles, trained to take down even Stealth drones? ” They should add a new projectile called "your mother" as well. It can be dropped onto a city and deals the same damage as a nuclear bomb. Turns the entire morale of the city to zero, and boosts your entire countries morale (alongside your allies) to 100% for the sick ass roast. It can only be countered by praying, and that only has a 50/5…

• Quote from ewac123: “Hi, all. I have a new addition: State Sponsored Terrorism. This goes on top of the espionage function that already exists. Countries should be able to mobilize Terrorist groups and send them to attack, but when the terrorists attack they do not reveal the country that is sponsoring them. Countries should also be able to create terrorist groups, and in the news, it should be like this: A terrorist group called :"<Name>" has been formed. And all terrorists created by that nati…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “In CON, there are certainly some ideas that would be awesome to see, and I am sure the developers would like to implement them. That being said, I do not know how realistic this is, but could make the game feel a lot more "in your control" if this is possible. In the diplomacy tab, there should be a way to trade cities, provinces, and recourses. There have been times where my coalition, acquaintances, or I will miscommunicate, and we end …

• In CON, there are certainly some ideas that would be awesome to see, and I am sure the developers would like to implement them. That being said, I do not know how realistic this is, but could make the game feel a lot more "in your control" if this is possible. In the diplomacy tab, there should be a way to trade cities, provinces, and recourses. There have been times where my coalition, acquaintances, or I will miscommunicate, and we end up taking a city or province we didn't mean to. Provinces …

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “In future games, I will probably only consider mobile anti-airs if my opponent is playing with cruise missiles ” you like.... realize mobile AA has the lowest dmg vs missiles out of all units? ” Did not stop the fact that they did well against them. I had three shot at me over the course of a day and none hit. Whether that be because of my opponent's incompetencies or my own luck has yet to be seen. Furthermore, I did not choose the mobile aa beca…

• Officer Names

StopThereCowboy - - General Discussion

Named my units "The Inevitable" and "Mom Destroyer 3000." Once got attacked by a battalion with a Tank Commander reading "Daddy Karl Marx." Not my brightest moment.

• Update: Went ahead with my invasion. Russia wasn't happy. I pushed past his frontline and destroyed his airfield hosting all of his important jets. Made my way down to Africa at the same time and pretty much curbed India and China, who were located there. The Anti-Air Battalions (level 3) did very well against cruise missiles but lacked the ability to take on China's choppers and fighters in any meaningful way. In future games, I will probably only consider mobile anti-airs if my opponent is pla…

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b05c230e200f26f4b41fd0db4 What does this mean? I sent a spy into my opponents territory. Does this mean he's researching AWAKS? And that he's researching level 3 awaks?

• Air game and counters

StopThereCowboy - - General Discussion

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Jemandanderes: “Quote from DOA70: “Also TDS is primarily for ICBM defense. If your opponent is only using cruise missiles, SAMs are usually more than sufficient at defending against them. Plus TDS is hella expensive to deploy and slower than molasses in a blizzard. ” But if the missiles are of higher level, you may want to bring a few TDS.lv4l: 11 hpmax lvl: 15 hp SAM lvl4: 3dmg SAM max lvl:5,5 dmg ” I usually have my SAMs go in a minimum of groups of two - and that…

• In the game I am in now, China has been a close ally with my geographical opponent, Russia, with who I am not at war, but there seems to be some tension. My ground game is far more advanced than Russia, but what is stopping an invasion is that his ally China has an amazing air game. Elite bombers, leveled up fighters, etc. As a result, I've made a mad dash towards defensive technologies, such as Sams and Theater Defenses. While I know many people praise both the supports, Mobile Anti-air battali…