Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's a matter i often encounter both when training players outside of my alliance, AND recruits inside our own martial training process. It's sometimes hard to explain why, in front of a beginner, i say "MBT is a decent unit", why in front of advanced players i say "let's think about twice, shall we ?", and why in front of competitive players i say "i'll slap you if you build them". Another example would be the strike fighter. Public games : Most players spam inf and armor, not doing any ASFs no…

• Not really, you've nailed it. Airborn is hopelessly bad in combat, while it can be used creatively to conquer territory deep in enemy lines. If you want a airborn unit infantry that will "fight", use special forces ^^.

• Meta is just the name given to a context. You refer to some RTS like starcraft. I won't learn to you that on Age of Empires 2, for example, the meta varies wildly between 2 vs 2 on a Arabic map, and a 3 vs 3 on a Black Forest map. It's just how it goes. A context. It is staged indeed, and we do need it, like in every sports, to provide a setting where luck is as little involved as possible when determining a victor. If you read someone stating that the meta of challenges applies per se on public…

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Without a truce, it would be only a brawl with low tier units, like infantry and recons. You need the truce to build up real force for more advanced tactics like MRL and ballistic missiles. ” No you don't. Because it's important part of the game. You have to know how to build from the start using low tier units. To expand, attack and defend with low tier units but also when to start researching mid game units and when top tier. When…

• I see your point, and it answers that indeed, you wouldn't like challenges or top-competitive game. The gameplay you define is, well, the public game, and it has its merits pertaining to that. "Btw how can I play with smaller country for example some Balkan nation or eastern European etc if I can't attack others in early game?" Challenges tend to happen in maps where resources and countries are balanced to mitigate to the maximum deltas. Without that, it would take us a lot more time to make all…

• Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Kalrakh: “ Challenges are matches with a truce (build up) phase of 1-2 weeks and battle phase which can last 6 to 72 hours, depending how even the teams are in activity and experience. ” What?Really? Omg, that's the worst shit you can do in this game. Having the truce. That's not CON anymore if you play it like that. I am glad wasn't part of alliance or challenge. I thought it is like normal game just with fixed coalitions. So I thought maybe to try that one day …

• And the rest being Jungle. I don't like jungle. It's coarse and wet and irritating, and you can't get anywhere. The only good thing is you encounter tribes sometimes, and you can kill them all, not only the men, but the women and the children too.

• I disagree, Supremacy1914 is solid and robust, and when people say "bugs", it's generally a lack of knowledge of the ga... hahaha, who will i convince ? Supremacy1914, where you can attack 3 fighters with 50, and lose 78, according to the newspaper and the 3 are intact.

• Technically, no more than 5 in a 64 is okay, for the rules. After... Being 5 on a map where being 2 is already a guarantee you'll dominate...

• Seriously, French Legion is alive and playing challenges ? I really was convinced they were 100% dead. Water ran under the bridges, so to speak. If they are weary to not join public games in large numbers anymore, we are not opposed to exhanging on challenge matters and such.

• Quote from ewac123: “Speaking of which, Royaume de Nelva is a very good alliance. Beware though, on the leaderboards, the French legion is right on your tail!(Kristovi leads it and I'm in it even though Je ne suis pas français) I read your alliance again, and you have a foreign ministry?! Opulon, I sent you a DM. S'il vous plaît, respond... ” French Legion and Nelva do not see akin in the topic of wolfpacking, and in the past (like more than one year ago) i refused to play a challenge with them …

• Hi ! Just answering on the "I do know, Opulon uses CoW 1.5 as a "great example of what not to do" for CoN." CoW has it's own appeal, and i just want to warn against such an approach for CoN ^^. Because let's face it, if you are a meta / hyper active player of those games, Pan-Asiatic doctrine is overwhelming, like... SURE, let's give people which biggest advantage is their ability to react and be 24/24 on the bridge... MORE SPEED and MORE VISUAL RANGE. In naval warfare it's ridiculous. "Hello my…

• I like it. I would just add that in my opinion, it needs a something else than "oomph" in firepower. In the past, i proposed that the corvette T3 could become a high speed boat, so it could effectively rush in forced march and counter (in defensive scenarios) the higher range of other ships.

• A Response to Opulon

Opulon - - Off Topic

Yes. To summarise it, we won't really bother anyone that has several accounts he uses on different maps. I know some people that have a "challenge account" and a "public account". It's not a problem per se, but obviously, there are "human limitations" : Multiaccounts are tolerated if not playing on the same maps, but obviously we will exterminate them (both) if used to harass, hunt, denounce, or do anything that can be remotely harmful to the game.

• "they made the naval awacs useful at last, by turning it into a ground fighting unit", lmao

• Extending Doctrine Specific Bonuses

Opulon - - Suggestions

How about Japanese ships (+20% speed) vs Allied Ships (-10 % speed) ?

• Extending Doctrine Specific Bonuses

Opulon - - Suggestions

Some doctrine difference on navies could spice things up, even in challenges. However, if CoW 1.5 taught me something about different "stats" navies, it's "never ever give a speed advantage".

• The Trial of Michael58126

Opulon - - Off Topic

User doesn't lack audacity, to claim he doesn't know, when i passed more than one hour in discussion with him to make sure he understood the cards were in his hands as per the possibilities to get unban. He already made his choices and i was as open and tolerant i think i could ever be. At this point, it's not even a Team Leader he needs to seek, but a CM. (Aquela, Maxim, or Yak) We do not condone multiaccounts, trolling the official discord with alts, and disrupting the operations of community-…

• A wikipedia of alliances

Opulon - - Suggestions

1. Max Cooldown for Discord discussion is 6 h, so... would rely on discipline, and... well, you know how it is 2. Yeah, it was what i had in mind when first reading the proposal of bear. I just thought that it also needed this list to be separated by "languages" INTERNATIONAL 1. 2. 3. GERMAN 1. 2. 3. POLISH 1. 2. 3. Because i think that the main "filter" for players that seek an alliance is "they speak my language"

• Hahahahahaha. Wow. This doesn't even requires an answer.