Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Opulon: “The fuck ? Did you actually made copy-pastable pics to wage infowars on a online game forum ? I would suggest to return to reddit, or to wait for the next elections. Most of the people you would like to shift here are not old enough to vote anyway, and will still not in 3 years. ” Just for you edification, I do not participate in Reddit, or facebook, or instagram, or tik tok, or pinterest, or twitter, or skype. And I only made the pic to show the factual truth that if you act…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Exras: “Anyone know where I can get png files for Conflict Of Nations emojis? I want some for my private discord server (for my alliance) I would want emotes such as troops, or warheads, the con logo, season troops, ships, planes, ranks, etc. if anyone has any please let me know thanks! ” Well, you better get them quick before they change them all to genderless raceless stick figures to…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Exras: “Anyone know where I can get png files for Conflict Of Nations emojis? I want some for my private discord server (for my alliance) I would want emotes such as troops, or warheads, the con logo, season troops, ships, planes, ranks, etc. if anyone has any please let me know thanks! ” Well, you better get them quick before they change them all to genderless raceless stick figures to soothe the butthurt of sensitive SJWs. I mean it'…

• Quote from Exras: “Anyone know where I can get png files for Conflict Of Nations emojis? I want some for my private discord server (for my alliance) I would want emotes such as troops, or warheads, the con logo, season troops, ships, planes, ranks, etc. if anyone has any please let me know thanks! ” Well, you better get them quick before they change them all to genderless raceless stick figures to soothe the butthurt of sensitive SJWs. I mean it's not like the vast majority of military types wor…

• Not this SJW mental diarrhea again.

• News From My Latest Game

Dealer of Death - - Off Topic

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0ebc5194d12069633b0518ada

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “What title says. It's been long it. .............................. ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0ebc5194d12069633b0518ada

Quote from Yak: “Pinned - this is the official Best-Of News thread now ” Well, ... what an honor, tho I thought my removed article stayed within respectability due to the double entendres that were employed. In any case, next in the series ... - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0ebc5194d12069633b0518ada

To which I responded with: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0ebc5194d12069633b0518ada

My first foray into the News in this game, began when I spotted this article by Norway: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0ebc5194d12069633b0518ada

So, here's some News from my Latest Game. It's not very prolific, or my best work, but you might find some of it mildly amusing at least. (I hope)

• What are challenge matches like? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0ebc5194d12069633b0518ada

• Quote from RAFGMRAF: “Nah I had a break for a year the last time, sadly a lot of people go AWOL in the game, so the majority of times you are just fighting against bots. I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders this morning, not having to sit at a PC and play a game. I have stuff to do in real life, so possibly a months break, and then dependant upon if I can pick up an xbox or not, will be another factor. I have a lot of building work going on where I live at the moment, and …

• Quote from RAFGMRAF: “Thank fully all over now, a month later than I was expecting, however, I can now do things in the real World for a while and take a break from the game. ” laughter of the game sucking you back in can be heard in the distance ...

• Discord Unban?

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

Quote from ewac123: “Kicked for what? ” I was kicked for having this as an avatar and refusing to change it: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0ebc5194d12069633b0518ada The reasoning being that when it was small in an avatar, it allegedly looked like a swastika to people prone to be triggered, despite it NOT being one and that anyone clicking on it could clearly see it was a "G" and NOT a swastika.

• Discord Unban?

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Exras: “Anyone know how to appeal for an unban on the public discord server? ” Are you sure you are banned? I ask only because I thought I was banned, and it turned out I was only kicked. If you are only kicked you can get back in by using the Discord tab on this forum

• Zombie Map mods

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Ooooooo! I have an idea. If you want to talk about a nightmare map with all the early quitters: ZOMBIE FLASHPOINT!!!

• Zombie Map mods

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Quote from ewac123: “MORE MOAR Z! ” FIFY

• If those premises of the other games float your boat, more power to you. I am not interested in playing with units obsolete by todays standards, but would try a more futuristic CoN/CoW style game or a Supremacy2214.

• Quote from ewac123: “DoD ya got an alliance? ” No, I want to up my skills to the point any alliance would be glad to have me before I decide on one. This way, I will choose them, not vice versa.