Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Provinces

737373elj - - Suggestions

It doesn't deal damage to troops But the idea is there

• reddit.com/r/ConflictofNations…e_some_sort_of_landbased/ More datamining. I see two lasers there. People are speculating it's an AA unit. Maybe lasers will be the special new feature?

• Yes this has been brought up, and no doubt Dorado is working on changing the sprites behind the scenes. Or they can’t due to legacy code Is DoD gonna rant about Brooklyn Babe again

• coalition

On larger maps you can actually have more than 5 people in a coalition, like the WW3 map. Maps which have 3 people as its limit is due to the map’s VPs being limited, so having 5 people would mean that the coalition won’t be able to win due to insufficient VPs in the map. Regarding instant kicks, how would you feel if the same was done to you? You wouldn’t be prepared, and you would die instantly. As it is, there is already an option to kick members from the coalition, and it has a 24 hour timer…

• resources

It’s called market

• Call of War: never managed to figure out the meta (fine), game was too fast paced Supremacy1914: resource management boggled my brain, I couldn’t understand how to do it Supremacy1: what’s the difference between this and the above? Conflict of Nations: good I’ll likely take another spin at Supremacy1914 sometime in December, once school is over. Maybe I’ll do better then

• The Thread with the Most Likes

737373elj - - Off Topic

Why not we just find the thread with the most likes first

• New cities

Then it doesn't balance with the US' ten cities. Both of them have 10 cities (which, btw is the highest possible amount in the game) and they're meant to be the countries with the most cities. The issue you have right now is more like you can't play Russia well. Russia's strategy should always be to guard its flanks by allying with countries either down south or in the west so it can focus on one area

• View a Finished game?

737373elj - - General Discussion

Your Archive should have your recently finished games. Not too sure if they implemented it on mobile too though.

• So I saw this on the CON Reddit: reddit.com/r/ConflictofNations…vers_season_6_asset_leak/ And speculation: Could this be THE OPENING SEQUENCE FOR THE MUTANT CAMEL SPAWNING ASSETS FOR UFOs???

• GAME UPDATE (210224)

737373elj - - News and Updates

Sometimes I'm reminded of 'complain king' Singaporeans

• I just had the most brilliant idea! HOI4, but free to play and F(2)ee, created by Dorado!

• Suggestion: Veteran Units

If this suggestion goes through my Strike Fighters with 30 kills each will become madlads

• Officers

737373elj - - Questions & Answers

They give bonuses to units of a certain type in their stack, and are also stronger versions of the unit in question Whether they are worth it is up to you to decide

• Quote from Sgniappo: “what's the composition? Just a thought (or more a question possibly): could you send a ballistic missile, trigger their timer, and then send another one without pointing directly at the unit (no point defense) but ensure it is hit by the splash damage? p.s. special forces ” Well sure but that will only work if there is a province which is just within the 5 radius necessary

• Likely because you have too many games open? That's what used to happen to me.

• Questions

Another one: do Conventional Ballistic Missiles damage your own units?

• Yet again

• Quote from Opulon: “TbH i ThInK iTs MoStLy CrIngY I only picture myself as a boy in elementary school when i do that ” I only use that format when talking with my friends, who, being 14, are still immature enough to use this format on a regular basis Also was Season 6 delayed because of bugs?

• Questions

Quote from Menorco: “Hola a todos, soy nuevo en este gran juego y tengo muchas preguntas a medida que voy avanzando en él, me gustaría saber cómo funciona el metodo de busqueda de temas. ” Esquina superior derecha, debería haber una barra de búsqueda Top-right corner, there should be a search bar Quote from Menorco: “Tambien saber s hay algún sitio donde pueda ver cuantas tropas tengo en total ” Diplomacia -> información del país -> recuento de unidades Diplomacy --> country info --> unit count …