Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there anything new regarding Season 6? We moved to late March/early April already so I just want to know if everything is according to plan or something went wrong and there will be further delay

• Quote from ewac123: “Okay okay okay. But don't come to the forums to be angry if in lategame, a single sub sinks em ” I already suggested that subs would be their counter. Thats why you would pair them with destroyers

• Quote from ewac123: “Ok, now I got your point. You are looking for supercruisers... Look no further. Tell a normal cruiser to arm itself with mutant camels. ” I want Iowa class, Kirov class and Richeleau class. You can search yourself what class those ships are

• Quote from ewac123: “I am a native english speaker. I really have no idea what you are talking about. A BATTLESHIP IS A CRUISER NOWADAYS. A lot of artillery, a lot of range, does some anti air damage. @Opulon Please help clarify this with "capt rodgers". As for the ATGM, well, it could be a weapon, but not fired seperately(like default weapon when used by TD) ” Mate, you have clearly no idea what I'm talking about. Cruiser today is basically bigger desroyer which use mainly cruise missiles and a…

• Quote from ewac123: “I'm kinda confused, but, ok. Just don't get me started about the political categorization of "Batteship". ” It's not confusing at all. Western doctrine has M901 and M1134 Stryker already as 2nd and 3rd stage tank destroyer which are both ATGM carries and they are normal tank destroyers. Those 3 new units looks like similar class of vehicles. Btw battleship is term for dreadnought/superdreadnought which is evolutional of pre-dreadnought also sometimes refered to as capital sh…

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from ewac123: “Battleships no longer exist. It's called a "cruiser", or for political reasons, a "frigate". Don't bring irl into games. This wouldn't even be in the top 1000 things that are wrong ingame vs rl. How does a tank have more HP than a destroyer? Hmm, i thought frigs, destroyers, and cruisers were all political categorizations for "warship". Hmm, wonder why infantry deal 0 damage to ships. They deal damage to planes by firing their m…

• Quote from crazystoner: “Will bombers be able to create minefields? ” Some of them might drop naval mines IRL but not landmines. Ofc there is possibility that they might do that in the game but IRL they can't do that. If you want to create mine field then you use either teams of engineers or mine laying vehicles

• Quote from ewac123: “Battleships no longer exist. It's called a "cruiser", or for political reasons, a "frigate". Don't bring irl into games. This wouldn't even be in the top 1000 things that are wrong ingame vs rl. How does a tank have more HP than a destroyer? Hmm, i thought frigs, destroyers, and cruisers were all political categorizations for "warship". Hmm, wonder why infantry deal 0 damage to ships. They deal damage to planes by firing their machine guns into the air. Why not ships? Hmm, w…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Seasons 6, elite unit is: Shapes of tank? Maybe it's 'Robot Tank' or 'Laser Cutting Tank' or both it? huh... lol. Elite Laser Tank unit can cutting Heavy Bomber to two pieces and Heavy Tank has got big bunched hole by Laser Tank. ” I would say they are ATGM carriers - basically elite tank destroyers. I dunno what the upper one might be but lower ones could be 9P157-2 Khrizantema (left one) and Israeli modification of …

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Seasons 6, elite unit is: Shapes of tank? Maybe it's 'Robot Tank' or 'Laser Cutting Tank' or both it? huh... lol. Elite Laser Tank unit can cutting Heavy Bomber to two pieces and Heavy Tank has got big bunched hole by Laser Tank. ” I would say they are ATGM carriers - basically elite tank destroyers. I dunno what the upper one might be but lower ones could be 9P157-2 Khrizantema (left one) and Israeli modification of M113 named Hafiz-beyt-hatochan-4 or NM-142 and its deri…

• Quote from crazystoner: “So is this just an attempt to restrict the effectiveness of cruise balliastic and ICBM launcher in favor of MRL? Oh i just attack the tile and blow up all the mines before i move... *fires ICMB to kill a mine* ” Nope. I would say this is restriction for melee ground attacks only since neither MRL nor ICBM launchers use melee attacks. I think mines will make surprising ground attacks harder since mines might take out half of your units if they aren't destroyed before init…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “I guess that will all depend on the economics, and strategic situation. If minesweeping units are prohibitively expensive (time to build, buildings required, resources used, time to clear a mine) NG spamming may STILL be the way to go. ” Since minesweeping unit is in most of the cases remade tank with different gun or without any gun I would say it should have same price as MBTs and multiple stages of development…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Hmmm, seems to me, the introduction of landmines will facilitate the following 2 things: 1.) Greater emphasis on Air Power. Unless they also code in balloon deployed "airmines" seems like a no brainer to concentrate more on units that can't be blown up by them. 2.) MOAR NG Spamming. Why damage your "real" units? Send out NG Spam individually to trigger the mines! ” As Opulon said earlier. If they add minesweeping…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Hmmm, seems to me, the introduction of landmines will facilitate the following 2 things: 1.) Greater emphasis on Air Power. Unless they also code in balloon deployed "airmines" seems like a no brainer to concentrate more on units that can't be blown up by them. 2.) MOAR NG Spamming. Why damage your "real" units? Send out NG Spam individually to trigger the mines! ” As Opulon said earlier. If they add minesweeping engineering vehicles then there is no need for "wastin…

• Quote from Opulon: “Joke apart, maybe minefield could work in a similar way to how Gaz artillery works in Supremacy 1 the great war. You target somewhere, it creates a temporary invisible unit which "attacks" in area of effect every 10 minutes, effectively hurting through attrition the units going through it. After a while, the unit disappears (cooldown). The main downside i see to it is that mines are, historically, a similar problem to nuclear fallout. You lay them in 1945, and in 2020, a chil…

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Land mines... i has digging ups main info about mines, land minefields need required: combat outpost lvl 2, why? i saw one war movie: Frontier Post <<Serene>> (R18). Land minesweeper unit is, 'Combat Engineer' unit, but... unit is... (research work is under process). it's bit early for that... heh heh ” If we talk about vehicles that may place land mines then there is for example German Skorpion and if we talk about sweeping units I would bet on engineer tanks like M1150 …

• Today we got post from our moderator Yak about what might be coming in the new Season 6. One of those thing in the post was soft confirmation of landmines and vehicles that lay them. I created this thread to discuss way of using landmines, possible vehicles that use them, vehicles that counter them and overall way to couter landmines. Feel free to discuss it here since nobody have created topic for this purpose yet. Have a fun guys

• Now when it's almost definitely confirmed that we will see landmines or all sorts of mines then waht vehicles are possible? Since this game has counter unit for every unit I would say that we might see Skorpion minelayer and something like M1150 ABV as counter. Also if it won't be only about mines then we might see some kind of brige laying tanks like Brückenlegenpanzer Biber or M60A1 AVLB

• i meant the post. But anyways I'm glad you answered me. Thank you very much

• Quote from Yak: “Apologies for the delay - meetings held up the process and needed to postpone the post, I will post it up as soon as I possibly can ” Is there any ETA on how soon it might be ready. If in within of days or late? If not then it's of course no prob