Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly !wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers ” v3yjsmr20b931.png

• By playing smart you can defeat much bigger fleet if you are able to keep your own losses low.

• Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier Make them available as Air Assault Host?

• Got Banned

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

Contact the support via ticket/email, or message @Yak via forum message

• Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

4 Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “My screen is not about Season 6 though, but seasons for alliances ” I'll be honest, ... I couldn't tell what in the hell your screenshot was supposed to be showing us. ” Which is kind of the point, it is so eversoon that most players already forgot or never even realised this 'announcement'. #6 Specs stopping to declare war on an ally, just because they are air assaulting into a province center.

• Too Many 4X Speed Games

My interpretation of his words would be: "Many experienced players are likely to find 1x mode to boring and don't want to play it." How ever in my experience4x players tend to get stuck at a certain skill level, because at that speed you simple do not have the time to comprehend the full depth of the game mechanics. Even more if you play many maps at the same time, which is a habit of most players?

• Unused Building types

Those buildings are victory sites on certain maps, but you will never be able to build them anyway.

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Also there is this eversoon that only gets beaten by Halflife 3 I believe: ” Didn’t you hear? Season 6 was scrapped Season 5: Alyx will be coming out in early December 2021 ” My screen is not about Season 6 though, but seasons for alliances

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

#5 Also there is this eversoon that only gets beaten by Halflife 3 I believe:

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

#3 I'm still hoping for evolving zombie hordes(Hidden Content). #4 Or any other option to have maps, which are not riddles by corpses (Hidden Content), because currently I feel no desire to play publics at all. I mainly just did it to farm points for season, but not to enjoy the gameplay, because beeing able to conquer a flashpoint with ASF as only airforce/groundforce is not fun at all.

• Naval Healing

There is not friendly and hostile coastal water. As long ships, also transport ships, are in coastal waters and are not fighting, they heal for 2 HP per day. And yes, your units will heal while moving. Hospitals and Naval docks have no influence how ever.

• When big countries lose more combat troops than small could ever keep under weapons xD

• Current state of Naval

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

Coastal guns would be useless, because navy players would just tick or missile them down. Same goes with CDS/MRL, navy moves quicker than any ground unit, so they can easily out tick you any time. RG are in theory anti-navy, but in practicality, lack of range makes them pretty useless, even more since units need to fully disembark, before they can shoot after air assault.

• Opinions on Armor?

Maybe the should get real armor and provide some kind of damage reduction, because more HP just means they need even more time to heal.

• Insurgency

Quote from WalterChang: “Personally, I think insurgencies should be stronger. I think they should spread much more quickly into rural provinces, and originate in them, as well. I also don't think the chances of an insurgency occurring should ever disappear in "Occupied" territory - you should need to annex in order to get morale above the required level. If you are a foreign power occupying someone else's land, but you're not actually 'occupying' the place at all with any troops, then the popula…

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “As @playbabe pointed out, maybe it works different for missiles, maybe it does not really work as intended. I would really wish to talk with a dev about how AA mechanics are currently working and how they are supposed to be working, because there are many open questions for me. Though they would probably not want to talk with me, because of all these open questions. ” Q: "how does aa currently work?"A: "It…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “As @playbabe pointed out, maybe it works different for missiles, maybe it does not really work as intended. I would really wish to talk with a dev about how AA mechanics are currently working and how they are supposed to be working, because there are many open questions for me. Though they would probably not want to talk with me, because of all these open questions. ” Q: "how does aa currently work?"A: "It just...does" ” Q: "Does it though?"

• As @playbabe pointed out, maybe it works different for missiles, maybe it does not really work as intended. I would really wish to talk with a dev about how AA mechanics are currently working and how they are supposed to be working, because there are many open questions for me. Though they would probably not want to talk with me, because of all these open questions.

• Stealth: What’s the deal?

If often tested it with my choppers, MAA did not shoot, only defended. AA-action can still be triggered before or after the attack by the sweep.

• No, you got it all wrong: Tomorrow not 'the day after today', tomorrow will be always tomorrow