Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My first RP experience in CoN

-0- - - Roleplaying Section

Quote from Opulon: “There is also this untold and pretty logical thing that admins are the captains and the ship and they do as they see fit, ultimately. They are not civil servants, they do not owe a place for anyone, and if they decide to give a good country to their little sister, it's their choice and privilege, as project managers. ” You're right, if I invite someone to my house I'd expect them to follow my house' rules and respect my way of living, but I wouldn't treat them in a bad way ju…

Quote from Teburu: “pretty much what i already said: If nobody knows you then the chance of them giving a single fuck about what youre suggesting is pretty low...unless the idea is really really interesting/appealing to a lot of ppl and lets be honest: just because you think its a great idea and ppl should give you feedback on it doesnt prevent other ppl from deeming it random bullshit not worth a single thought ” I agree, my suggestion could have been useless or great, but in any of those cases…

I read on the forum/main discord that it was difficult for new RP players to find a place in this RP communities, I thought I would give it a try… I joined this server around 22 days ago and the game hasn’t started yet, this is my experience: 1. The “apply for a nation” part On my first application I wasn't assigned with any of the countries I applied for (Two type C= Serbia and Vietnam, and one type B- = Iran), and that’s ok. So I checked the #countries-list and applied again for a nation that …

• Quote from Iron Rooster: “I just know that Season 6 will be here tomorrow ” You have forsaken us, Oracle...

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…11ac00c089a78f7ad5b1af1d1 Just like that, today is April 10th so it's the last day of early April. What news do we have about Season 6? Some countries are already in mid April

• I can't stand a normal speed game, every significant move will finish when am sleep or until next day! My preference is: 1. WW3 4X - Because nations are diferent between each other, not like in Overkill where they are so balanced that big countries fall in disadvantage... in my opinion (Less cities and more provinces to defend, like Russia. There's no Israel... Hawai is not a city!) 2. Overkill 4X - Is my favorite when I want a game that doesn't last too long and more nations are playable 3. Blo…

• Night bonus

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from AlcideNikopol: “Thanks all for your reply add 1 Ofc timezone will be determined by server (game) not by player and will be the same for all players in game. add 2 There must be more servers (games) with different timezones so you can choose the game best matching your real timezone. Eg. Gmt + 0 , gmt + 6 , gmt + 12, ... or game can go even further: day and night will change on map dynamicaly like in real world it is (of course a bit simplyfied, eg only 4 time zones will be enought) ..…

• Hey, I know we have to be patience but I must ask... Do you think the new season will be ready this week or do I have like 10 more free days? As someone that plays 1 game at a time I wouldn't like to engage in a new match if the new season will be launched before I finish I already ended a 1939 event in CoW but sadly those are the only 4x games they open

• Coastal Territory

-0- - - Suggestions

I agree, or at least that when the unit starts disembarking war is declared automatically so our ships can start shooting and not stay watching