Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 last port

Aether - - Suggestions

Now, since it seems like we are not rolling back on the ports update in WW3 map (not that I'm against it), I feel like I should bring this up. I don't know if this fits more in suggestion or bug report though, cause it seems like an oversight to me. But we are still missing one last port in the Tarp area of Germany to complete access to every pieces of lands on the map. Haven't seen anyone brought this up since it's not that much an issue, but I might as well, having a little piece of enemy's la…

• Quote from Exras: “bafa33c9588e49398d84ecdfbb5e4859 Day 31 Into Battle Ground USA We have 1 mobile player left and he cant vote to end the game anyways he is mexico. ” Little question, how do you zoom out like that? 4K screen?

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “One other thing: - "Filter by availability (Full or not, passed time limit to join or not)" WHY would you want it to return a result of a Full game, ... ever? So you can see what you can't play? ” I...don't know actually. Maybe if you want to join a full game latter on for some reason, or maybe simply an option to hide the full and on-going games. And I did a search, the only one I found with some details is this : UX improvement - Add Game Mode to Search Filter for …

• Currently, there is 4 option to filter games, and as far as my experience of a year playing this game, they do nothing. I suggest introducing more option to filter and sort to find a game easier. Now, this is from my zero knowledge of game development so i don't really know the technical limitation of a game like CoN, but any of this implemented would help with the experience of searching for a game. What i came up with thus far: Filtering: - Filter by game speed (4x or 1x currently) - Filter by…

• My steam client stuck on the first loading screen. Browser client work just fine. Tried restarting steam, pc, reinstalling, clearing cache. Nothing worked so far.

• Missile reloading desync

Aether - - Bug Reports & Issues

Okay, so I just destack them, and eventhough 1 say reloading in 3h, when alone all say reloading in 13h

• Missile reloading desync

I get this weird bug, I have 3 missile sub and used all missiles at once. They all just reload on different time, first time 2 reloaded together, 1 lag 5h. The second time, 2 fired, 1 desynced for 4h.

• Unit stuck in disembarking.

Quote from Pafufu: “I would file an in-game bug report with as much detail as possible. For instance, where they are stuck, what units are affected, and anything that could pertain to the issue. Bug reports can be filed by clicking the cog icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and then clicking the spider or bug icon in the option menu. Good luck in your conquests! ” I submitted for almost 24h now, when do they typically reply back? It is quite an urgency and one of my important un…

• How does ship heal?

Aether - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Teburu: “yeah because on transports they count as ships ” What about plane on the ground? what are count as? If i attack a ASF on the ground with mine, what will the damage register as?

• How does ship heal?

Ok thanks. Since we are here, what decide who gets the province if two allies both attack the same city with infantry?

• My Specs Forces unit is stuck in an endless 2h15 after air assault. Is there anyway i can fix this? game number 3197852, Ranked I am vietnam and they are stuck in kaechon

• How does ship heal?

hmm, so hospital doesn't affect ships. I see. So ships heals in all coastal water. That might make naval battle a bit awkward doesn't it? Since ship all engage from range, won't fast ones just run away? It'll be like hunting bismark all again if i try to chase it down, and they can move reinforcement in too. To clarify, ship can't attack while moving right?

• How does ship heal?

Just like the title, how do i heal my ship?

• Quote from ThePanda: “Quote from Aether: “Quote from ThePanda: “Currently, you get chance to earn an old seasonal unit two seasons after it was originally featured. e.g. right now we're in S3 and you can earn the Elite Main Battle Tank which was first featured in S1. So I expect in S4 you'll be able to earn back the Elite Attack Helicopter which was featured in S2. ” Wait what? Is this true? It still say i have to have season 1 badge. ” Currently, you get chance to earn an old seasonal unit two …

• Previous seasonal units

Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Aether: “Is there anyway to unlock those unit? I am late to the game and just realized how much of a different the elite MBT have. Yes, this question is mainly about the elite MBT, i don't really care about both the heli or the current sub, as their ability is not that unique. ” Somebody already said in another thread, but Seasonal units, as the name implies, are available on a rotational basis only. So their availability is varied and dependent on wha Season it…

Quote from Teburu: “its still trash cuz mbt tho ” Buh It looks good XD No srly i only want a good armor unit with airlift.

Quote from Pafufu: “Well, the elite heli and sub are highly powerful and in my opinion better then the tank. ” Well, mainly i have eyes on the tank abilities. SInce the heli is powerful but replaceable, and the sub even though strong can only fight properly in coastal waters. And since i play eastern mostly, the MBT is a big upgrade, with the whole lineup costing much less then the normal MBT tree, and with higher speed and airlift, while not many early game armor can't airlift, this thing can d…

• Quote from ThePanda: “Currently, you get chance to earn an old seasonal unit two seasons after it was originally featured. e.g. right now we're in S3 and you can earn the Elite Main Battle Tank which was first featured in S1. So I expect in S4 you'll be able to earn back the Elite Attack Helicopter which was featured in S2. ” Wait what? Is this true? It still say i have to have season 1 badge.

• OR submarine carrier, as japan was almost making those in WW2, so much more realistic. Have 4 level, 1 slot at 1 and 2, then 2 slot and 3 slot at level 3 and 4. Have the stats of a ballistic sub but no missiles. Have the basic ability of a sub, but have to surface for plane to take off or land, so thats about 20-30 min each time. Also cant house heavy aircraft, just all kind of naval fighters.

Is there anyway to unlock those unit? I am late to the game and just realized how much of a different the elite MBT have. Yes, this question is mainly about the elite MBT, i don't really care about both the heli or the current sub, as their ability is not that unique.