Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from playbabe: “yes DOD now also stop your MRLs cult ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…6d5aa7ba7911c3175aed0a7fe

• Adding a new language

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian are the same languages with different names due to political reasons, that's what I know from some sources . Maybe that's why this suggestion is made . ” Hell, ... what do I know, I'm just a monolingual ignorant American.

• Adding a new language

Quote from akara211: “Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian. ” Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian. Quote from akara211: “ ” Look, I don't work for Dorado and have no idea what their resources are. perhaps they have the requisite numbers of Czech speaking support staff but maybe not Croatian.

• Adding a new language

This might be one of those suggestions, that is unlikely to gather much support from the non-Croatian speaking general community, other than a cheerleading "give them their own language server". The best audience to approach is your fellow Croatian speakers and energize them to become active and vocal on this matter, but ultimately it will boil down to whether or not Dorado has the resources and personnel to manage a Croatian server with the appropriate Croatian speaking support staff.

• Panama and Suez Canal

Quote from That's Ruff: “The Panama and Suez canal should/could operate like canals do in real life and not just anyone can pass through them but that you could deny entrance to certain countries ships like countries you are at war with or all non right of way people so this way they can become more strategical and you don't have to keep ships there to prevent people from coming through because if you're at war with Egypt you couldn't just sail ships through the Suez Canal. This could cause more…

• Germanico is the Big Guy, the boss, the numero Uno who is the primary driver behind providing us this wonderful game. I am just a cranky clown trying to make people laugh with clever comments, that to me are obvious, tho sometimes may be unclear. Even tho I have had no direct part in the accusations and disparagements in that other thread, but because my jokes have lead to it, I have sent a DM Apology to Yak, hopefully to be passed on to the Big G himself as well. As a further action, I will no …

• Quote from Fereyd: “Sorry, wrong You can ferry directly. I just tried it... ” Please elaborate on what you did exactly Fereyd, because on the few occasions I built aircraft carriers, I have experienced denial if I tried to ferry directly to a carrier that was out of combat range, but easily still in ferry range.

• Terroristic attack scenario

Quote from zneigras: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks, THIS would be that map. ” Because the player can't know what's going on in the game while working or sleeping and if terrorists damage an essential building that's, for example, needed for the recruitment of a certain unit, then …

• Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks, THIS would be that map.

• Market Fix

Dealer of Death - - General Discussion

Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having unspent recourses, and gives incentive for countries not to kill you. You could add in the ability, for example, to strike up a peace deal for "x number of days for x number of resources," or something of the sort. The countries that agreed and made the…

• Quote from That's Ruff: “Does anyone know of when they will be back in rotation? ” Eversoon.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Aircraft carrier in current state is underwhelming. How would you buff the aircraft carrier? ” I already told you in Discord, allow us to park the new flying MRLS on it!

• Got Banned

Dealer of Death - - Questions & Answers

Quote from SavageB3420: “Not sure why, im new to the game dont really know the rules but pretty sure i didnt do anything bad ” Did you ... ... use more than 1 account in the same game? ... use racially discriminatory language directed at another player? ... talk about nerfing the MRLS in any way? ... repeatedly disparage someone for their Gold PURCHASES? ... imply Germanico has said "yes" to something? ... ignored a game operator's instructions BTW ... THE RULES: wiki.conflictnations.com/Rules

• Quote from Yak: “Quote from playbabe: “I'm quite confused reading this. SO does this fix should be 100% fixed or not ? aka does the underlined code that going to be fixed is the sole reason of black screen issue ” Black screen for some issues is fixed, problem that was causing it isn't yet. In other words, players will be unaffected by bug, which was causing black screens. It's still there, but we fixed it from leaving your screen black. ” You cured the symptom but not the disease.

• Quote from Yak: “As it stands part of the reason for delay is that the feature has had to go through different stages of rescoping to cater to different use cases and scenarios - as releasing on dates proposed would have bigger repercussions than the good that can come out of the feature, resulting in unexpected behavior and lackluster feedback. When giving dates I work with what I have with the information I have at hand, but I cannot tell what can happen 2 weeks or a month from now. A branch m…

• Quote from Darth vader 1: “There should be a better way of combating multi accounters and Nazi symbols , in one of my games I just joined now a coalition of multi accounters are acting like Nazis swearing Unfortunately I cannot show the pics ” It still takes me by surprise about the European attitude over these Nazi symbols when I see it. Not because I don't understand it, but rather because it's not anywhere as big a deal in the states, and most people don't pay it any mind unless it's painted …

• Quote from BearI91: “1. WW3 x4 2. WW3 Apocalypse x4 3. Overkill x4 4. WWZ x4 5. Rising tides x4 I rarely play games that aren't x4. I like being able to put something in motion and come back later or the next morning and see it finished ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…6d5aa7ba7911c3175aed0a7fe

• Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “I think this is because many players who have experience neither too less not a lot like this mode and want to play it ” Hey Roz, ... buddy, can you translate this wicked phrase: "who have experience neither too less not a lot" ” autocomplete issues ., had to write "nor" ” it still doesn't make sense to me. can you say it another way, please?

• Quote from Kalrakh: “My screen is not about Season 6 though, but seasons for alliances ” I'll be honest, ... I couldn't tell what in the hell your screenshot was supposed to be showing us.

• Quote from Opulon: “Well, i don't think that there are millions of people crying in anguish for the return of pre-nerf zombies, but yep, i would love to see them back ” Thing is, this wouldn't require much work (they should already have the coding from before) or getting rid of the current zombies for all the bad players.